Obama Day in Illinois

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Obama Day in Illinois

Post by Newt »

Progressive Poll: Who is best President?

https://twitter.com/ProgressPolls

Obama Day? is it any wonder that Chicago therefore the state of Illinois is such a basket case.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Obama Day in Illinois

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Obama,,is without Question the best in the past -5- Decades ,and is Ranked 14 overall best President,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

YES if you are a tax abuser, system dependent freeloading criminal, immoral, anti American, abomination you believe Obama was a great president as evidenced by PMB.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Rabbit
You forgot,to add that you and your family of TRUMPTARDS,,are also Reprobates,Cousin Humping,4- tooth having trash ,when you are fessing up do it right.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Chicago will be Obama's biggest legacy.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Actually I didn't like Trump as evidenced by my past posts but realizing that you can't even comprehend your posts I can understand your lack of understanding. Having said that Trump is better than any democrat. I wouldn't vote for a democrat to clean up sh.t at the local dog park. By the way it appears I hit a nerve, so which 1 are you, LMAO! Maybe all of them.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Obama,,is without Question the best in the past -5- Decades ,and is Ranked 14 overall best President,
By who, dumbocrats united? Or maybe it was a Rufus Stewart pole of the misled, misinformed, and brain dead. The people he clearly associates himself with in other words. I would say by the sitting president and majority in both houses that you again are full of BS.