Today 1960

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Re: Today 1960

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm

AND,,YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR SUPPORTING -45- THE LOWEST SCUM EVER SPAWNED.AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT.
Honor thy Father and Mother.

Judge not lest though be judged.

Ye shall be held accountable for every idle word spoken.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

That is an absolute fact ,,,You will be indeed.

All these lies you guys tell daily bearing false witness for example ,

Fake Bengazi

Fake E -Mail .crap.

Pizza Gate

Just to name a couple.

But,all that does not matter to republicans ,,they have walked on the Blood of Christ,and ,are going to come to deserved end.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Mt Beagles

-45-
Is scum,,,plain and simple,there is no defense for him ,and no room in America for him, and his family,,,I ,,think Russia ,would serve him better.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Excuse, but was that an earthquake or premature detonation in NK?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you are just simply a pathetic looser. You repeat the same lies/liberal talking points etc. Trump isn't the problem people like you are, you have no character, no morals, no ethics, no common sense, no independent thought, no substance. You like so many are just useful idiots

Pine Mt Beagles

Well at least you admitted, I was Useful.

Rabbit
Do you really no kidding ,just be Honest ,Do you really Support Trump.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

When he is right and he is absolutely right about all of these hate groups. They are all the same, by the way they all originated with the democrat party for the same purpose, to divide and conquer. That's what you support PMB, pure hate, pure evil. anyone who tries to justify any of these racist groups is simply a racist themselves. As Trump said there was plenty of bad on all sides.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm
Once again you REPROBATES,,PROVE WHAT I HAVE SAID FOR MANY YEARS YOU ARE CURSED BY ,GOD,THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOU, BUT,PAIN AND SUFFERING ENDING IN EVERLASTING ,,,DEATH,,,CONDEMED TO HELL !!!.

THERE IS NO SALVATION ,NO HELP, FOR YOU GUYS,YOU ARE CONDEMED TO BURN FOR EVER .

YOU HAVE TURNED FROM GOD,,NO DOUBT SOME OF YOUR FAMILIES, WHO WANT ASSOCIATE WITH YOU WILL SURVIVE GODS WRATH,,,NOT YOU GUYS.

IN OVER A DECADE YOU GUYS HAVENT MADE ANY VALID POINT EXCEPT LIES AND DECIT AND NOW YOU OPENLY SUPPORT,NAZI ,RACIST,BIGOTS,HATE MONGERERS ,,,

AND,,YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR SUPPORTING -45- THE LOWEST SCUM EVER SPAWNED.AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT.
The ordained has spoken! Rufus, our spiritual leader that votes to kill babies and make people unaccountable. He speaks of "God" and "God's will" to condemn us yet he votes in stride with the anti-christian population. I'm a sinner and therefore cannot cast a stone at good ol' Ruffy, but his post is nothing short of stupid.

God knows that I pray for Trump to consider him in his decisions, just as I did Obama. I'm fairly certain that I will not be punished for any sins that Trump may or may not have committed as I also believe that my sins are the responsibility of no other than myself. "The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself." You liberals that want to remove God from everything made huge gains under Obama and his leadership team. Now that the tide has turned some, you don't like it.

We don't support any racist or bigot to suggest so is nothing short of retarded. However, you side with the party that created the KKK, Jim Crow laws, social welfare and everything that keeps people subjugated to the others. These are facts that you cannot deny. It is proven history no matter how much you turn your head to it. You have been deceived Rufus.

You never post facts, only liberal opinions that get shot down easily with minutes of research. You open your mouth and lies flow out of it. The way I see it, if someone like you condemns me then I must be doing something right. To be honest I think you are an ignorant POS, but what God does with you is up to him. I'll continue to pray for you along with the rest of us.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Oh you just watch Pine Lakes he can deny it. He has no problem towing the line. Wait for it, LMAO!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Once Again
Chip,,You are a Bald Face Liar,,,I do not stand for Baby Killing,never ever voted for killing a Baby ,,But,,you ,,,will be held for trump,you support him. There is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND TRUMP,,AND OTHER REPUBLICANS,,

HE IS ROBBING THE BANK YOU ARE FURNISHING THE VEHICLE AND DRIVING ,ARE GUILTY,THE REAL PROBLEM,, IS YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS ,AND YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM KNOWING AND WILLINGLY.

YOU ABSOLUTELY ,,DO FOR A FACT SUPPORT AND CONDONE RACIST BIGOTRY AND NOT JUST THAT,,,BUT,THAT IS JUST A SMALL PART OF YOU REPUBLICANS EVIL,YOU SUPPORT STEALING ,ON A DAILY BASIS,,LIEING CONSTANTLY,ADULTRY CONSTANTLY,PIMPING OUT YOUNG GIRLS , ASSAULTING WOMEN,BEARING FALSE WITNESS CONSTANTLY,
YOU MOST DEFINATELY DO THIS YOU CANNOT SUPPORT TRUMP WITH OUT SUPPORTING HIM.

ME on the other hand, I am no one, I don't consider myself better than anyone ,,I only want to help people who have NOT GOT ON THE TRUMP TRAIN TO HELL ,,YET ,To understand if you knowingly help EVIL THEN YOU ARE IN FACT EVIL ,,LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO SUPPORT TRUMP,IF YOU CANNOT FIND SOME ONE WHO YOU THINK IS NOT EVIL TO SUPPORT ,JUST DONT SUPPORT ANYONE .

Newt

Post by Newt »

When Liberals Club People, It’s With Love In Their Hearts

Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims “fascists,” they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, me and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a “racist.”

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans “Nazis” — because some of them support the duly elected Republican president — Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They’re all “fascists”! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are “anti-fascists,” or as they call themselves, “antifa.”

We have no way of knowing if the speakers at the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally last weekend were “Nazis,” “white supremacists” or passionate Civil War buffs, inasmuch as they weren’t allowed to speak. The Democratic governor shut the event down, despite a court order to let it proceed.

We have only visuals presented to us by the activist media, showing some participants with Nazi paraphernalia. But for all we know, the Nazi photos are as unrepresentative of the rally as that photo of the drowned Syrian child is of Europe’s migrant crisis. Was it 1 percent Nazi or 99 percent Nazi?
CARTOONS | Tom Stiglich
View Cartoon

As the “Unite the Right” crowd was dispersing, they were forced by the police into the path of the peace-loving, rock-throwing, fire-spraying antifa. A far-left reporter for The New York Times, Sheryl Gay Stolberg, tweeted live from the event: “The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”

That’s when protestor James Fields sped his car into a crowd of the counter-protesters, then immediately hit reverse, injuring dozens of people, and killing one woman, Heather Heyer.

This has been universally labeled “terrorism,” but we still don’t know whether Fields hit the gas accidentally, was in fear for his life or if he rammed the group intentionally and maliciously.

With any luck, we’ll unravel Fields’ motives faster than it took the Obama administration to discern the motives of a Muslim shouting “Allahu Akbar!” while gunning down soldiers at Fort Hood. (Six years.)

But so far, all we know is that Fields said he was “upset about black people” and wanted to kill as many as possible. On his Facebook page, he displayed a “White Power” poster and “liked” three organizations deemed “white separatist hate groups” by the Southern Poverty Law Center. A subsequent search of his home turned up bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics.

Actually, none of that is true. The paragraph above describes, down to the letter, what was known about Micah Xavier Johnson, the black man who murdered five Dallas cops a year ago during a Black Lives Matter demonstration. My sole alteration to the facts is reversing the words “black” and “white.”

President Obama held a news conference the next day to say it’s “very hard to untangle the motives.” The New York Times editorialized agnostically that many “possible motives will be ticked off for the killer.” (One motive kind of sticks out like a sore thumb to me.)

In certain cases, the media are quite willing to jump to conclusions. In others, they seem to need an inordinate amount of time to detect motives.

The media think they already know all there is to know about James Fields, but they also thought they knew all about the Duke lacrosse players, “gentle giant” Michael Brown and those alleged gang-rapists at the University of Virginia.

Waiting for facts is now the “Nazi” position.

Liberals have Republicans over a barrel because they used the word “racist.” The word is kryptonite, capable of turning the entire GOP and 99 percent of the “conservative media” into a panicky mass of cowardice.

This week, Mitt Romney and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) — among others — instructed us that masked liberals hitting people with baseball bats are pure of heart — provided they first label the likes of Charles Murray or some housewife in a “MAGA” hat “fascists.”

Luckily, the week before opening fire on Republicans, critically injuring House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, Bernie Sanders-supporter James Hodgkinson had used the vital talisman, calling the GOP “fascist.” So you see, he wasn’t trying to commit mass murder! He was just fighting “Nazis.” Rubio and Romney will be expert witnesses.

And let’s recall the response of Hillary Clinton to the horrifying murder of five Dallas cops last year. The woman who ran against Trump displayed all the moral blindness currently being slanderously imputed to him.

In an interview on CNN about the slaughter that had taken place roughly 12 hours earlier, Hillary barely paused to acknowledge the five dead officers — much less condemn the shooting — before criticizing police for their “implicit bias” six times in about as many minutes.

What she really wanted to talk about were the two recent police shootings of black men in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis, refusing to contradict Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton’s claim that the Minneapolis shooting was based on racism.

Officers in both cases were later found innocent of any wrongdoing. Either the left has had a really bad streak of luck on their police brutality cases, or bad cops are a lot rarer than they think.

Some people would not consider the mass murder of five white policemen by an anti-cop nut in the middle of a BLM protest a good jumping-off point for airing BLM’s delusional complaints about the police. It would be like responding to John Hinckley Jr.’s attempted murder of President Reagan by denouncing Jodie Foster for not dating him.

Or, to bring it back to Charlottesville, it would be as if Trump had responded by expounding on the kookiest positions of “Unite the Right” — just as Hillary’s response echoed the paranoid obsessions of the cop-killer. Trump would have quickly skipped over the dead girl and railed against black people, Jews and so on.

That is the precise analogy to what Hillary did as the bodies of five Dallas cops lay in the morgue.

Thank God Donald J. Trump is our president, and not Mitt Romney, not Marco Rubio and not that nasty woman.

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoul ... s-n2369688

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:39 pm
Once Again
Chip,,You are a Bald Face Liar,,,I do not stand for Baby Killing,never ever voted for killing a Baby ,,But,,you ,,,will be held for trump,you support him. There is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND TRUMP,,AND OTHER REPUBLICANS,,

HE IS ROBBING THE BANK YOU ARE FURNISHING THE VEHICLE AND DRIVING ,ARE GUILTY,THE REAL PROBLEM,, IS YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS ,AND YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM KNOWING AND WILLINGLY.

YOU ABSOLUTELY ,,DO FOR A FACT SUPPORT AND CONDONE RACIST BIGOTRY AND NOT JUST THAT,,,BUT,THAT IS JUST A SMALL PART OF YOU REPUBLICANS EVIL,YOU SUPPORT STEALING ,ON A DAILY BASIS,,LIEING CONSTANTLY,ADULTRY CONSTANTLY,PIMPING OUT YOUNG GIRLS , ASSAULTING WOMEN,BEARING FALSE WITNESS CONSTANTLY,
YOU MOST DEFINATELY DO THIS YOU CANNOT SUPPORT TRUMP WITH OUT SUPPORTING HIM.

ME on the other hand, I am no one, I don't consider myself better than anyone ,,I only want to help people who have NOT GOT ON THE TRUMP TRAIN TO HELL ,,YET ,To understand if you knowingly help EVIL THEN YOU ARE IN FACT EVIL ,,LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO SUPPORT TRUMP,IF YOU CANNOT FIND SOME ONE WHO YOU THINK IS NOT EVIL TO SUPPORT ,JUST DONT SUPPORT ANYONE .
Anyone that knows me now fully understands just how full of crap you are. Everything you posted is fictitious, but then again, everyone expects that.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

That's why I don't even make the effort to try and have a meaningful debate with PMB. Anyone who can lie to themselves has no problem lying to everyone else.