well, well

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

well, well

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Looks like the NFL stands for Not For Long. I didn't watch a single snap this past weekend and I am fine with that. No more apparel, be ok with me if run to these spoiled athletes bagging groceries at food lion from Aaron Rodgers all the way down to the water boy.

S.R.Patch

Re: well, well

Post by S.R.Patch »

Be patient, the Donors are still in control of the capitalist market. The Donors are not happy with Republicans or Trump either, but President Bannon will bring in a NEW class of upstarts to take over the Republican party. Trump has learned to serve Bannon or risk his continued loosing streak and Trump hates loosing (see Alabama). Bannon will drive the ship from the outside, no limits or restrictions that way, you can control your own media, and media's mind control has never been greater with a spoiled complacent population. They are quick to upset and react with no sage adviser... :dance:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Good if Bannon can get the rino's out and conservatives in I am in.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Meanwhile,
Steve Scalise makes emotional return to House floor after being shot 3 months ago, proving full health care is a God sent and a miracle for the most fortunate... :angel:

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:47 am
Be patient, the Donors are still in control of the capitalist market. The Donors are not happy with Republicans or Trump either, but President Bannon will bring in a NEW class of upstarts to take over the Republican party. Trump has learned to serve Bannon or risk his continued loosing streak and Trump hates loosing (see Alabama). Bannon will drive the ship from the outside, no limits or restrictions that way, you can control your own media, and media's mind control has never been greater with a spoiled complacent population. They are quick to upset and react with no sage adviser... :dance:
I had to laugh reading this. This is exactly what has been happening prior to Trump taking office and is a big reason he is in office. Your liberal media has been in cahoots with the democrats in an attempt to create a false image while they instill poor policy. Working Americans realized this and now both the liberal media and the liberal politicians are at an all time low. This is really crawling under your skin and I find the irony to have comic value. You democrats are going to have to clean house, but it may be too late. Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, Wasserman-shultz, Sanders, Reid, Warren, Feinstien, and several others like them are your staple. Only those that would like to move toward more dependency would continue to ride on that freak show ship. Once again I'll remind you that I've reviewed your posts going as far back as I need to and it's telling. I would think someone who continues to harp about the stock market would love our President. He may be a narcissistic prick or he may not be, but his policies appear to be working for America and it's likely to get even better. That doesn't matter to guys like you and Rufus. Hold them party lines at all costs regardless of facts and talk in circles to misguide or use lots of comas in incoherent rants of stupidity.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:34 pm
Meanwhile,
Steve Scalise makes emotional return to House floor after being shot 3 months ago, proving full health care is a God sent and a miracle for the most fortunate... :angel:
Goes to prove why our congressmen don't want or use Obamacare. You can actually get better healthcare without it.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

PL, your post continue to humor and entertain.
Your attempt to label and discredit only show how fractured the Repub party is, you my friend are my ugly brother... lol

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Patch your posts shows just how blind to reality you really are.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Reality is a good investment, what's wrong with reality?

jb, your intelligence is a bad as your spelling, you are fodder for a blankgun... lol

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

LMAO! a leftist attempting to insult another ones intelligence, ya gotta love that.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:07 am
PL, your post continue to humor and entertain.
Your attempt to label and discredit only show how fractured the Repub party is, you my friend are my ugly brother... lol
"Label and discredit"? I simply stated a fact and you finally used a name that is the receiver of your illegitimate criticisms. I'm happy to be your "ugly brother" because you my friend are nothing more than a used car salesman. Don't mention the problems and cloud the air with BS so you can sell your decrepit bucket of dung.

By the way, the last I looked, every single republican was voting in favor of the new tax bill. Even your buddy John McCain was on board. That doesn't sound like a "fractured party" to me. Sounds like we might have some obstructionist in the other party, but looking at he names and behaviors we wouldn't expect anything else. If I were you, I would be extremely upset with my representation, or lack thereof.

I do have some good news to share, for me anyway. My uncle, a long time hardcore democrat that paid UAW dues for 35 yrs has officially switched the ugly D for an R. It's happening to a lot of people around here and nothing but good things are happening to our economy, but keep towing that line Patch.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Like you Reprobates (( republicans)) who post here. Who believe anything trump says,,these hard working people believed he would pay them for their labor,like the other 3,400 people who trump robbed found out trump has never paid anything he owes.
trump,organization is nothing more than a money laundering ring for Russia.

HYPOCRITIS

Report: Trump Paid Over $1 Million to Settle Polish Workers’ Lawsuit
Report: Trump Paid Over $1 Million in Labor Settlement

President Trump quietly paid $1.375 million in 1998 to settle a class-action labor lawsuit filed by undocumented Polish workers who helped demolish a site for Trump Tower, The New York Times reports. Citing documents recently unsealed after a judge ruled that the public has a right to know of a case involving the “now-president of the United States,” the report says Trump’s payment covered lawyers’ fees and expenses of the laborers, while $500,000 of the overall sum went to a union benefits fund. The laborers were reportedly paid as little as $4 an hour while working 12-hour shifts without hard hats, gloves, or masks to demolish the Bonwit Teller building in 1980. The settlement came after 15 years of litigation, and details were only made public after Time Inc. and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press filed a motion to unseal the deal’s terms. Trump, who has vehemently railed against illegal immigration, reportedly testified prior to the settlement that he had no idea “illegal aliens” were employed on site.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM, is that more "FAKE" news?

Curious, were those Polish slaves.
You trying to make us believe that workers could live on four dollars and hour in New York City? Why would Polish workers work for that if they were not in forced labor camps? That must have happened while Bill, Hillary, and Trump were friends. Trump was probably contributing to the Clinton Fund.
That was happening while Clinton was President? You know Bill and Hillary wouldn't allow for workers to be mistreated, just like they would not allow women to be abused. Do you remember the year when the slush fund was created to pay off victims of democrat sex predators in the government?
Remember Terry McCauliffe, the head of the DNC while the Clintons wre in the White House. He turned a couple hundred thousand dollars into 20 million prior to the dotcom bubble collapse. No insider trading there. heh heh
Now Gov McCauliffe, he and Hillary's brother are under investigation for bilking a Chinese investor out of millions of dollars.

Its a strange country at present. Manafort is charged with lying to the FBI, And probably justified. Yet the Justice Dept, FBI, and the rest of the Swamp has been lying to the American people for ever.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:25 am
Like you Reprobates (( republicans)) who post here. Who believe anything trump says,,these hard working people believed he would pay them for their labor,like the other 3,400 people who trump robbed found out trump has never paid anything he owes.
trump,organization is nothing more than a money laundering ring for Russia.

HYPOCRITIS

Report: Trump Paid Over $1 Million to Settle Polish Workers’ Lawsuit
Report: Trump Paid Over $1 Million in Labor Settlement

President Trump quietly paid $1.375 million in 1998 to settle a class-action labor lawsuit filed by undocumented Polish workers who helped demolish a site for Trump Tower, The New York Times reports. Citing documents recently unsealed after a judge ruled that the public has a right to know of a case involving the “now-president of the United States,” the report says Trump’s payment covered lawyers’ fees and expenses of the laborers, while $500,000 of the overall sum went to a union benefits fund. The laborers were reportedly paid as little as $4 an hour while working 12-hour shifts without hard hats, gloves, or masks to demolish the Bonwit Teller building in 1980. The settlement came after 15 years of litigation, and details were only made public after Time Inc. and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press filed a motion to unseal the deal’s terms. Trump, who has vehemently railed against illegal immigration, reportedly testified prior to the settlement that he had no idea “illegal aliens” were employed on site.
I'll crush this one too. It was actually a union boss that brought the "Polish Brigade" in to help with the demo, not Trump himself. Here's the truth:
"Rubio said Trump "hired from Poland and he had to pay a million dollars or so in a judgment."

It was Trump’s contractor, not Trump himself, who hired 200 undocumented Polish workers to demolish a building to make room for Trump Tower in Manhattan. Trump said he didn’t know. The lawsuit sought $1 million in damages, and a judge ruled that Trump had to pay $325,000 plus interest.

But the case was appealed and before it was retried, Trump settled the case out of court, so it’s unclear how much he ended up doling out.

Rubio’s statement is partially accurate but missing that context. We rate Rubio’s claim Half True."

Good Lord Rufus, you are the biggest liar alive today.