Republican thinking

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Republican thinking

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republicans,in Alabama are doing a rerun of their Disgracful Presidential Election .

Republicans,,
Voted for Trump a confessed Rapist ,Thief,Hippocrit ,Liar,and CHILD MOLESTER,now they want a repeat of that ,

JUST TO SHOW ,THEIR MORALS AND AMERICAN VALUES.

Would you still vote for Roy Moore even if allegations are true
Republicans. 49% say yes.

Republicans in Alabama are supporting Roy Moore. They are voting for him even if allegations are true.

After a long pause, Alabama Bibb County Republican chairman Jerry Pow tells me he'd vote for Roy Moore even if Moore did commit a sex crime against a girl.

"I would vote for Judge Moore because I wouldn't want to vote for Doug," he says. "I'm not saying I support what he did."(( BULL CRAP YOU VOTE FOR HIM ,YOU SUPPORT, HIM PERIOD ,JUST LIKE TRUMP YOU VOTED FOR HIM ,YOU ARE RESPONSABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS )) .
He's not the only one many local Republicans are supporting Moore. Poll question for Republicans. Would you vote for a child molester over the Democrat Doug Jones?

There's already an active Roy Moore thread https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/wa ... llegations.

Get this straight. I'd rather have a good solid Christian (( WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP WHOEVER POSTED THIS IS )) in office who may have perved some girls in his youth (( A 32- YEAR OLD DISTRICT ATTORNEY SWORN TO UPHOLD THE LAW )) than some dirty Muslim democrat who gets to go straight to heaven and rape 72 virgins. It has to take a Democrat not to be able to figure that
Come on, this poll is a joke, right? What else will anyone answer but "no?" REPUBLICAN THINKING AT ITS FINEST.

The problem isn't that conservatives say they would vote for him if it was true. It's that they pretend it isn't true.-------->>>>That is a Fact.

There aren't many things worse than having sex with underage people, but being a liberal is one of them.

And the Republican Cancer on America Continues on!!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Re: Republican thinking

Post by Pine Lakes »

We don't know if Roy Moore is any more of a pedophile than you are, so this is stupid and so are you. Are you going to apologize if none of this is true or do you just like to smear because he isn't a dumbass liberal democrat like yourself? It's rhetorical moron so don't bother responding.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

You support trump,
You have already said you support,rape,molesting women,Adultry,theft,Lieing,stealing ,

You know that trump ,said openly and Voluntarily,he was Sexually attracted to HIS OWN DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS 13 YEARS OLD.

AND YOU SUPPORT HIM ,YOU ARE HIM you share his belief and his lack of MORALS,,YOU SAID THIS NOT ME ,WHEN YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Congress' $15 million in "hush fund" settlement paymentsPosted on 11/16/17 at 12:39 pm to lammo
per Commentator Dennis G. Hurst and per Monika Showalter of The American Thinker:

"Let me digress for a moment and bring you the details of this slush fund, from thread commenter ‘D’rango’, a former lawyer: “There have been TWO-HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE awards and settlements paid out of that slush fund, according to the congressional Office of Compliance. Think we’ll ever find out who the abusers were? Keep dreaming. The whole place is corrupt.” (DGH aside – three that immediately come to mind are Ted Kennedy, Chris Dodd, and Anthony Weiner!)
“The slush-fund law was put in place in 1995. Senator Grassley sponsored it. One of the driving forces at the time was all the controversies involving the sexual predations of Sen. Robert Packwood, a real sleazebag. The law is called the Congressional Accountability Act and it can be found at 2 U.S.C. 1301, et seq., as amended.”
“I’ve read the entire law (I’m a retired lawyer). It’s truly incredible. The law specifically protects Congress from ANY negative effects of committing sexual harassment. Everything is totally secret. The first step a sexual harassment victim has to go through is 30 DAYS OF COUNSELING.”
“Then they have to go through mediation. They bring the entire force of the government down on these victims, shaming them the entire way, forcing them to keep quiet, forcing them to settle for a pittance of the value they’ve lost as abused human beings. Section 1415 of the slush-fund law is the one that contains details of the funding for the settlements of sexual harassment claims. It says: “… only funds which are appropriated to an account of the Office in the Treasury of the United States for the payment of awards and settlements may be used for the payment of awards and settlements under this chapter. THERE ARE [HEREBY] APPROPRIATED FOR SUCH ACCOUNT SUCH SUMS AS MAY BE NECESSARY TO PAY SUCH AWARDS AND SETTLEMENTS ".
The Swamp is filled with muddy hogs.

Looks like they should add a few million to the new budget. Menendez, Frankin, and the beat goes on.

Barak Obama....come on down
Old allegations... but certainly relevant...Time to give the victims some respeck ...no victim shaming please

During Barack Obama’s tenure as the president of the Harvard Law Review in the late 1980s, at least two male student editors complained to colleagues and senior university officials about inappropriate behavior by Obama, ultimately leaving their positions at the journal, multiple sources confirm to THE KANSAS CITIAN.....
they signed agreements with the university that gave them financial payouts to leave the journal. The agreements also included language that bars the men from talking about their departures.

The AP:

A third former editor says he considered filing a workplace complaint over what he considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Barack Obama when he worked under the president in the 1991 at the University of Chicago. He says the behavior included a private invitation to his apartment.

He worked for the University of Chicago when he was a Visiting Law and Government Fellow. He told The Associated Press that Obama made sexually suggestive remarks or gestures about the same time that the two editors of the Harvard Law Review had settled separate harassment complaints against him. The employee described situations in which he said Obama told him he had confided to colleagues how attractive he was and invited him to his apartment outside work. He spoke on condition
of anonymity, saying he feared retaliation. The White House declined to comment.
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.ba/sear ... Harassment

How much money would it take for you, PM, to admit that you had groped Nancy Pelosi?

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:36 pm
You support trump,
You have already said you support,rape,molesting women,Adultry,theft,Lieing,stealing ,

You know that trump ,said openly and Voluntarily,he was Sexually attracted to HIS OWN DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS 13 YEARS OLD.

AND YOU SUPPORT HIM ,YOU ARE HIM you share his belief and his lack of MORALS,,YOU SAID THIS NOT ME ,WHEN YOU VOTED FOR HIM.
Quote where Trump said he was sexually attracted to his own daughter idiot. I dare you coward. That's what you are is a coward. Clearly the only lack of morals around here are frequently displayed by you.

The only thing supported around here according to votes is your hate for freedom, babies, minorities, and America. You are a card carrying member of the KKK and you know it. You want babies dead and the proof is in your vote. You are a communist proven by your posts and your vote. You favor stealing from hard working Americans over carrying your own weight as evident by your life and your vote. You have been and continue to be a burden on the rest of us. I'm not sure how you even sleep at night to be honest.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Keep digging PM, we will get the Swamp drained yet.

Former President Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” which reportedly offered underage girls to passengers to rape.

Fox News wrote in 2016 that the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727 jet, was “reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.”

Clinton flew on some trips where the flight logs showed only the first names of female passengers.

The Daily Caller News Foundation contacted the Clinton Presidential Library last week to obtain information about the former president’s relationship with billionaire Epstein, who in 2008 was convicted of soliciting sex from underage girls as young as 14.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/19/exclu ... sex-plane/

Even the MSM recognizes that Creepy Joe Biden is a creepy serial creep

As men in positions of power continue to fall like dominoes over allegations of varying forms of sexual misconduct, some men have managed to elude the media’s microscope for their behavior. One of those men is former Vice President Joe Biden, whose creepy behavior around women and girls has raised eyebrows over the years.

To be clear, Biden has not been accused by any women of formal sexual misconduct. What he has been widely criticized for, however, is his creepy handling of women and young children, behavior that needs to be addressed as he is currently one of the Democratic presidential front-runners for 2020.

Biden's behavior is so notable that even left-leaning publications have called him out:

The Washington Post: “What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?”

Daily Beast: “Dear Lord Would Joe Biden Be a Terrible Candidate for These Times”

Huffington Post: “Joe Biden 2020 Is A Terrible Idea In A Post-Weinstein America”

VICE: “Joe Biden Is the Last Person the Democrats Should Run in 2020”

Another issue that needs to be addressed with Biden is the allegations that he repeatedly got naked in front of female Secret Service agents who found his behavior to be highly offensive.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23699/dem ... =position2#

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Ain't it ironic I saw on PMB post above where he said you are Trump for supporting him. All I could do was LMAO! This coming from a Clinton and Obama rectum projectile, Now's that funny I don't care who you are.