Thanksgiving, So much to be thankful

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Post by Newt »

Freedom to still worship our God and Saviour Jesus Christ.
My families good health and visits for the holidays.
A real leader who puts the country and citizens first in his priority of business.
I'm even thankful for his tweets that tweak the progressives and puts a smile on the face of every patriotic American who believes in the uniqueness of our constitution.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Thanksgiving, So much to be thankful

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Newt
You are simply pathetic,
You have NO idea of Who God is. Except for the fact you have been cursed by God,to a Reprobate Mind.as your continued Blassfemming proves.

As far as a leader,America has no Leadership,,,just A Criminal Syndicate,installed by,a Hostile Foreign Government .

The only thing republicans have any patriotic support for is,Foreign Dictators and Corporate Greed.

But that said,I hope your family is all healthy and safe for the Holidays.

You might still have a chance to come to know God ,and put America above your party of

Child Molesters,
Rapist
Bigots
Blassfemmers
Reprobates
Abusers of Women,The Poor,Sick and Elderly .Taking food and health care from them.

trump
Has had some success ,Besides dividing America even more than bush ,,his crime syndicate has shown America and the World ,,That if you are a Child Molester someone who abuses women. Or if you think White People are the super race and all else are slaves,you are a republican,,if you think Women don't have a soul,you are a republican if you think America should have only two classes of people the very Wealthy and the very Poor,you are a republican.
These things are nothing new to republicans they have always been the republican format.
But,trump being the scum he is ,showed republicans how to let their feelings and belief out in public and not have to pay for it.
He has made great strides in destroying Democracy,the American way of life and destroying American values,he has allied America with the worst leaders in the world much like himself.
This just goes on and on,,
So you go ahead and be Thankfull for trump,,because that is all you have,a godless criminal who hates you.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

One more thing to be thankful for.
Trump is so deep in Progressives minds that they are exposing their illness day after day. John McCain is so confused and frustrated that he is wearing his boot to protect his Achilles tendon injury on the wrong foot. The democrat congressmen have quit groping women and started groping men and boys.

You were born too early, PM. Thanks to Obama and Hillary, if you were a young man today instead of marrying a woman you could have married your boyfriend. Another ten years of Progressive government leadership, and you can marry on of those Pine Mountain Beagles. Its no wonder you are so frustrated and bitter.
But remember, God is watching you. ;)

Pine Mt Beagles

I know God is with me,,But,not you. He Cursed you and went on his way,it must be a Horrible Life to live knowing there is no Salvation for you only eternal suffering.

What you are really, Thankfull for is having Hitler Incarnated in charge of this country,,raping and pillaging with every step.
Destroying the American way of life .Destroying our Government and Democracy along with America's political system.Never in History has an American President attacked the Constitution like trump,But,then he is no President just a Gangster placed by the Russian Mob.whod fed the fears of weak minded People who are American's only by,birth.
Every day trump commits a vial disgusting offense against God and the people of America and every day commits treasonous acts,and All Impeachable.But the republican congress and senate want act ,,,WHY it's simple because their Gods (( The Elite )) say their tax cuts are so important,,,That Rapist,Child Molesters ,Thieves ,Traitors,Bigots,and Hippocrits are all welcomed with open arms put up on a pedestal by their republican voters .

If any politicians ever commited the acts trump has in just 24 hrs he or she would be run out of office and politics Quick.the trump voters can easily be explained they are Racist Bigots ,who have been cursed by God with a Reprobate Mind.
And trump is good at playing to these weak minded people saying what ever they want to hear ,,knowing that EVERY WORD FROM HIS MOUTH IS A LIE,,THEY STILL WORSHIP HIM.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:54 am
I know God is with me,,But,not you. He Cursed you and went on his way,it must be a Horrible Life to live knowing there is no Salvation for you only eternal suffering.

What you are really, Thankfull for is having Hitler Incarnated in charge of this country,,raping and pillaging with every step.
Destroying the American way of life .Destroying our Government and Democracy along with America's political system.Never in History has an American President attacked the Constitution like trump,But,then he is no President just a Gangster placed by the Russian Mob.whod fed the fears of weak minded People who are American's only by,birth.
Every day trump commits a vial disgusting offense against God and the people of America and every day commits treasonous acts,and All Impeachable.But the republican congress and senate want act ,,,WHY it's simple because their Gods (( The Elite )) say their tax cuts are so important,,,That Rapist,Child Molesters ,Thieves ,Traitors,Bigots,and Hippocrits are all welcomed with open arms put up on a pedestal by their republican voters .

If any politicians ever commited the acts trump has in just 24 hrs he or she would be run out of office and politics Quick.the trump voters can easily be explained they are Racist Bigots ,who have been cursed by God with a Reprobate Mind.
And trump is good at playing to these weak minded people saying what ever they want to hear ,,knowing that EVERY WORD FROM HIS MOUTH IS A LIE,,THEY STILL WORSHIP HIM.
It must be a horrible life to know you're ok with killing babies, stealing from the poor, and constantly lying. It must be terrible to be so stupid to think that God is with you in your perversion. You should stop referencing God because I seriously have doubts that he is in agreement with anything you say here.

You are such a pathetic POS Rufus. A coward and a liar who can't stop the lie and smear tactics in a post that had no mention of politics and turn it into a hate rant. You're nothing but a little crying female dog. A poor loser.

Pine Mt Beagles

Report this post Quote
Post by Newt » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:22 am

Freedom to still worship our God and Saviour Jesus Christ.
My families good health and visits for the holidays.

A real leader who puts the country and citizens first in his priority of business.Russian Citizens!!!

I'm even thankful for his tweets that tweak the progressives and puts a smile on the face of every patriotic American who believes in the uniqueness of our constitution.--------->>>trump has never ever did anything to resemble Patriotism ,,,But,,he is doing his best with the help of republicans in the Senate and Congress to erase the Constitution.

Chip
In your perveted,Child Molesting ,Woman Molesting mind ,,you see nothing Political in the Post your pervert republican buddy made.

Of course you don't ,,you are cursed with a reprobate mind. ,all you can see what trump wants you to see.and you are doing a good job cheering on rapist,Child Molesters ,racist bigots and hippocrits.(( republicans))

As for calling me names,,,there is nothing you could call me worse than a republican,,

trump and many republicans say Roy Moore,a confessed child molesting pervert is better for America than a Democrat,,But,,remember that trump is a child molesting pervert by his own admission.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

And you PMB are a bought and paid for tax payer abusing infanticide perversion supporter by your own admission.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Obama divided this country more than any one in history. By the way get a new word. You reprobate liberal.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

I have many word's,,for many things,,but,,I have to use what fits,,

And republicans are factually Reprobates ,Blassfemmers,,and Hippocrits,,and these are the Nicest words anyone can use to describe you Repugnant republicans.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB if you could just tell/face the truth, be objective but the real sad thing is that you are able to lie to yourself, now that is truly sad.