Giveaway

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Giveaway

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The weak minded people who voted for the Russian Conman trump,,actually believe this is in the best interest of this country.
And ,,you don't understand why they are Reprobates,Blassfemmers !

Trickle Down,,Clinton saved America from Regan's Wreck Obama saved America from the Bush DEPRESSION you wanted another Depression so you voted for trump,this time it's a Moral Depression 62 million dragged them self out of garbage piles and dung heaps and put the worst of the worst in charge.
The only hope is knowing that he lost the majority of votes by,3- million proving the majority of Americans still know right from wrong.

Remember,, trump did everything humanly possible to prove he was not Fit to be President

Trump And Paul Ryan’s Tax Plan Is A $5 Trillion Giveaway To The Wealthy
By Farron Cousins - September 28, 2017

The Republicans have finally finished their tax reform plan, and as expected, the entire plan is nothing but a giveaway to millionaires and billionaires. The plan would reduce Trump’s family’s own taxes by 14%, cut corporate taxes by roughly the same amount, and leave next to nothing for struggling American citizens.

On Wednesday afternoon, we finally got a clear picture of what exactly is in this tax reform plan that Donald Trump and Republicans in congress have been working on for so long. This is something that Paul Ryan himself has personally tweeted about, pretty much every thirty minutes for the last month, because it’s the only thing he can think of.

As the details yesterday were revealed, it was pretty much exactly what we expected it would be, which is a $5 trillion giveaway to the top 1% and to corporations. Now, five trillion is the total cost of all of the cuts within this new tax reform package that Republicans have put forward. Not necessarily all of the five trillion is going to the top 1%, but almost all of it is.

Here are just a few of the highlights, I’d guess you’d call them, from this tax reform bill. The top income earners in this country, people like Donald Trump and his family, their tax rate is gonna fall from 39% to 25%, a 14 percentage point drop. The corporate tax rate is gonna be cut from 35% to 20%, a 15 percentage point drop for them.

The inheritance tax, absolutely gone. So when Donald Trump finally kicks the bucket, his kids don’t have to worry about paying taxes on any of the money that they get from him, nor do any of the other children of wealthy people in this country. These inheritance babies get their hands on it tax-free, to with what they please.

The most interesting part though, because we expected the top 1% tax breaks, the corporate tax break, it’s a huge giveaway to them. What’s really interesting, and something that hasn’t gotten a whole hell of a lot of attention for some reason, is the fact that Donald Trump claimed this tax package was gonna be relief for middle-class workers and for the underclass. It actually literally raises their taxes.

The bottom tax rate is going up from 10% to 12%. It’s only a two percentage point increase, but when you consider the fact that corporations are getting their taxes cut by 15%, wealthy families like the Trumps, and the Waltons, and the Cokes are getting their taxes cut by 14%, we’re gonna pay for that, according to this tax reform package, by increasing taxes on the poor. The people who cannot afford to give any more money are having to now more, so that the federal government can hand it back over to the wealthy elite.

This is by far the most disgusting, and dishonest, and hurtful, and economically harmful piece of legislation that the Republican party of the United States has ever put forward, ever.

In addition to raising taxes on the bottom income earners, they’re eliminating the personal exemption for taxes, which disproportionately is going the affect the middle-class, meaning that a standard deduction that they usually get at $4,000 is now going away. They don’t get that exemption anymore. Their taxes are going up to pay for the tax breaks to corporations, and millionaires, and billionaires.

Can anyone, anyone out there watching this, explain to me how this is fair? How the people who are working their asses off day in and day out, still unable to get by, feed their family, provide medication for their family, can’t afford health insurance, we’re asking them to pay more, so that we can give more money to the people cruising around on private jets, on their yachts, running massive corporations, price gouging American consumers, bleeding their workers dry, not giving them raises, fighting against increasing the minimum wage, buying and selling congressmen.

Those are the people we’re giving more money to with this tax reform package. That is what is in this piece of legislation, and again, exactly what we expected it to be. But I guess some part of us, some little, tiny part of us maybe thought, maybe there would be something in there that would give the middle-class and the bottom earners a little bot of hope.

Instead, we’re pulling more money out of their pockets, to put more money back in the pockets of people like Donald Trump, Charles and David Coke, and the entire Walton family, because those are the only human beings on this planet that the Republican party actually cares about.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Giveaway

Post by Newt »

You know we care about those poor folks in Chicago and Baltimore. We are just helpless to do anything about it. The Progressives have control of the news media and political control of those cities. How are you going to educate them.
Some just refuse to learn.
I saw Charles Payne and another black guest on TV yesterday telling how they grew up in a single parent family. Their mothers worked two jobs to support them. Meanwhile their neighbor didn't work and had a higher standard of living, living off welfare, than the working family.
Everyone on this board, besides you and Patch, understands that welfare, LBJ's Great Society, has been a cancer on the black family as well as white families. Meanwhile the President is trying to pass legislation to provide more jobs and the democrats are holding fast for more welfare.

I'm surprised the you and Patch aren't down in Alabama helping democrats register felons to vote in the senatorial election. Jones has said that he believes in abortion up to the day of delivery. How can you not support such a man if you are a true progressive.
I'm surprised that President Obama didn't put Jones on the Supreme Court. I guess he didn't have a chance since he is a straight white man.

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt
You support Child molesters,rapist,So ,by any standard You are a Child Molester and Rapist,a Bigot and HippocritBecause you hold them up as your example of what you want America to be like.

The republicans are taking 1.5 Trillion Dollars from Middle and lower income people and giving it to the Top .5 % because they are republicans first American only by Birth like you.

But,you can take comfort in knowing that you are not alone, their are about 62 million Americans who are just like you.

Where I live, their are only 4 American Families the rest are republicans,haters and bigots,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:22 pm
Newt
You support Child molesters,rapist,So ,by any standard You are a Child Molester and Rapist,a Bigot and HippocritBecause you hold them up as your example of what you want America to be like.

The republicans are taking 1.5 Trillion Dollars from Middle and lower income people and giving it to the Top .5 % because they are republicans first American only by Birth like you.

But,you can take comfort in knowing that you are not alone, their are about 62 million Americans who are just like you.

Where I live, their are only 4 American Families the rest are republicans,haters and bigots,,
Hey stupid, when you accuse someone of something, you need to provide facts. The problem you have is that you don't have any and your reasoning is full of holes. "Taking 1.5 trillion dollard from middle and lower income people" is not only BS, it's impossible. I understand that you are a communist and you kill babies and hate minorities, but you still need to realize that you are way too stupid to speak on this matter.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Newt

I see math comprehension is not your strength. The poor don't pay income taxes so how could they be taking 1.5 trillion dollars from them.

You said, "Where I live, there are only 4 American Families the rest are republicans,haters and bigots,"
Are you implying that only four families are on welfare in your area? If so Trumponomics has performed a miracle already..

Pine Mt Beagles

I see you being a Reprobate will worship trump and your republican gods no matter what.

You think it is a fine idea.

To
Take C H I P S away from children,,saying America cannot afford to take care of children,,Hatch,even said I bothers him for children to get health care.
While they say America cannot afford to take care of Children,the sick and Elderly ,,,,Republicans are adding about 5.3 Trillion Dollars to the Debt,,,so they can give it to the Elite .5% .
And giving Trillions to these Elite Children with the farce of a Tax plan ,they are passing in the closet,that takes from you and your family.
Republicans are already gearing up to take 8- BILLION FROM MEDICARE AND NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH FROM SOCIAL SECURITY YET.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Newt

PM you are such a great example of why FAKE media has worked so well for progressives prior to the Trump victory.

Example Joe Scarbourough said on his TV show, .@SenOrrinHatch talking about children's health care: “I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.”

@jaketapper
The Hatch quote making the rounds is not about CHIP, it’s about other spending on other benefits — watch for yourself

The truth?

quote:
@KDbyProxy
6h6 hours ago
Replying to @KDbyProxy @OrrinHatch

As you can hear in that floor debate, Sen Hatch says to Sen Brown: "I don't know anyone here who won't support #CHIP when we bring it up. And I am one who wants to make sure we bring it up."

Results:
The damage is done. The urban millenials and bernie bernstein DC reporters saw the first tweet, their pee got as hot as a thousand suns, and now perhaps hundreds of thousands of people are telling their friends on facebook that orrin hatch is against CHIP.

The correction tweet has 27 retweets. The original has 10k.

SUCKER! Whose is lying and spreading Fake News? That is why Hillary, you and patch lost the election. You would be wise to quit watching network Fake News. Just come to the political board and I will post all the news that needs to be printed. Or, you could just sign up and read The Great One's Tweets.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:59 am
I see you being a Reprobate will worship trump and your republican gods no matter what.

You think it is a fine idea.

To
Take C H I P S away from children,,saying America cannot afford to take care of children,,Hatch,even said I bothers him for children to get health care.
While they say America cannot afford to take care of Children,the sick and Elderly ,,,,Republicans are adding about 5.3 Trillion Dollars to the Debt,,,so they can give it to the Elite .5% .
And giving Trillions to these Elite Children with the farce of a Tax plan ,they are passing in the closet,that takes from you and your family.
Republicans are already gearing up to take 8- BILLION FROM MEDICARE AND NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH FROM SOCIAL SECURITY YET.
I'm going to attempt to explain this to you even though I doubt you're capable of understanding. The CHIP program was brought into existence in 1997 with bipartisan support. It was co-created by Hatch(a republican) and the late Ted Kennedy(a democrat). This is what your ACA has done to this program along with many others.

"Fast forward to now. Low-income children get health insurance from a complicated and overlapping web of programs, including CHIP, Medicaid and Obamacare marketplace plans. Each program has different cost sharing and premium requirements, doctor networks and eligibility standards, which can lead to disparities in coverage.

Yet here’s another reality. It turns out that Obamacare didn’t achieve the coverage gains everyone had hoped for."

So what needs to happen is obamacare needs to be repealed so that the bipartisan CHIP program can continue. Bunch of spoiled, entitled, pussy democrats think that republicans have to work with them and not reciprocate that notion themselves. You and your entire political party can GFY!

Pine Mt Beagles

Republican post are not worth a reply,,

Just gives you pedifiles a chance to say something else,another lie.

You are a republican you support trump he supports Moore you are a child MOLESTOR,a Bigot and a racist,,,you cannot drive a person to rob a bank and not be a bank robber.and that is what you are doing when you support republicans.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Straight from a Bill Clinton groupie. The very definition of hippocrit

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 pm
Republican post are not worth a reply,,

Just gives you pedifiles a chance to say something else,another lie.

You are a republican you support trump he supports Moore you are a child MOLESTOR,a Bigot and a racist,,,you cannot drive a person to rob a bank and not be a bank robber.and that is what you are doing when you support republicans.
You're just to stupid to understand and therefore chose to copout.

You dumbass democrats have no respect for the legal process. Trump has stated, and continues to state that if the allegations against Moore are true he should resign. I can see a pattern developing with you democrat morons. Every republican candidate that looks like he/she might win will have "sexual allegations" brought against him. That's what P'sOS like you do. You use smear and fear tactics because you can't campaign on policy due to the fact that yours sucks.

You are a great big coward calling people "pedofiles" on a beagle site board. Not only are you stupid, you lack character.