And the Crap Floats up

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

And the Crap Floats up

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Michael Flynn to testify that Trump asked him to make contact with Russians: Report

Former Secret Service Agent Who Worked For Hillary Destroys Her-------LOL,,LOL,,LOL,,,FAKE NEWS,,,,UP YOUR BUTT REPUBLICAN REPROBATES.,!!!

Michael Flynn Charged With Lying To FBI About Russian Ambassador

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is reportedly planning to testify against President Trump and members of his family and intends to say then-candidate Trump told him to make contact with Russians, according to a report.

ABC News reported that Flynn, who was charged with one count of lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, promised to cooperate fully with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is overseeing the probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

/////////////////////////
Flynn, who served as Trump’s national security adviser, also intends to testify against the president, members of his family, and others working in the White House, a source close to Flynn told ABC News.
/////////////////////////

Flynn appeared in court Friday and, as part of his plea deal, said a top member of the Trump transition team instructed him in December 2016 to reach out to Russian officials, according to the Associated Press.

The former national security adviser is reportedly “distraught” about his decision to cooperate with Mueller, a decision he made within the last 24 hours, but feels he is acting in the best interest of the country. Flynn is facing legal bills topping $1 million stemming from the investigation, according to ABC News.

"After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to ensure these many months of false accusations of 'treason' and other outrageous acts," Flynn said in a statement. "Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.

"My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions."

Mueller’s office announced Friday morning that Flynn is charged with one count “willfully and knowingly” making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI. Flynn made the false statements while he was working in the White House, which is what got him fired from the Trump administration.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: And the Crap Floats up

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

According to sources close to Flynn, LMAO! Flynn is pleading guilty to lying, no reason the source can't be named. More fake news/wishful thinking by the leftist sheep.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

More denial by,republican Reprobates.

Read it and weep,,trump is a traitor just like Flynn ,Kushner,the daughter Wife,Pence,Sessions,the whole bunch.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

HA, HA more fake news or should I false news. ABC had to take it back, LMAO!

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 am
HA, HA more fake news or should I false news. ABC had to take it back, LMAO!
How,, you,,,you blassfemming reprobate,,,, who, hates minorties,,,,,,children,,jobs,,,and women,,,,,afads,,,,,,dfadgft,,,,,,,tadt,a,re,a,,a,ga,