N.R.A.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

N.R.A.

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Turned Traitors.

Trump campaign was offered ‘Kremlin Connection’ using NRA ties

US President Donald Trump steps off Air Force One upon arrival at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland on December 2, 2017. Trump is returning to Washington, DC after attending fundraisers in New York, New York. / AFP PHOTO / MANDEL NGANMANDEL

President Donald Trump.
DECEMBER 03, 2017
WASHINGTON — A conservative operative trumpeting his close ties to the National Rifle Association and Russia told a Trump campaign adviser last year that he could arrange a back-channel meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, according to an email sent to the Trump campaign.

A May 2016 email to the campaign adviser, Rick Dearborn, bore the subject line “Kremlin Connection.” In it, the NRA member said he wanted the advice of Dearborn and Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, then a foreign policy adviser to Trump and Dearborn’s longtime boss, about how to proceed in connecting the two leaders.

Russia, he wrote, was “quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S.” and would attempt to use the NRA’s annual convention in Louisville, Kentucky, to make “’first contact.’” The email, which was among a trove of campaign-related documents turned over to investigators on Capitol Hill, was described in detail to The New York Times.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Re: N.R.A.

Post by Pine Lakes »

Again, you quoted a left winged nut job named Nicholas Fandos. You are Hitler reincarnated without a doubt.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

No Pine Lakes he is just a bought and paid for fool.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

I see PM is off his meds again. But I don't think they make a pill for wacko libreism.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

People

You are supporting a child like person ,,that has attacked every aspect of America,he has attacked /mocked every Branch of American Government that has stood for Centuries as a shining example for the WORLD.He has mocked American Military,the F.B.I.,,the C.I.A.and every one ,,and yes he mocks you as well.He has aligned himself with the worst leader's in the world,Putin for example.He is supporting Roy Moore a Confessed Child Molester ,but then birds of a feather.
This person is a habitual Liar,he is destroying the environment,he is trying to destroy the longest running private sector jobs creation streak in the Country's History,simply because, A Black President was responsible for saving the American Economy the American Auto Industry .
Simply put there is nothing good to say about this guy.trump and his asupporters absolutely are the worst this Country has to offer.Bigots,Hippocrits,Any Person in the History of this Country who has said and did the things trump does on a daily basis would never have got elected but,Mocked.

It's just hard to understand how even you guys can entertain the idea this person is anything but horrible,,He is a disgrace not just to America but Humanity.

And proves this every day.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:13 pm
People

You are supporting a child like person ,,that has attacked every aspect of America,he has attacked /mocked every Branch of American Government that has stood for Centuries as a shining example for the WORLD.He has mocked American Military,the F.B.I.,,the C.I.A.and every one ,,and yes he mocks you as well.He has aligned himself with the worst leader's in the world,Putin for example.He is supporting Roy Moore a Confessed Child Molester ,but then birds of a feather.
This person is a habitual Liar,he is destroying the environment,he is trying to destroy the longest running private sector jobs creation streak in the Country's History,simply because, A Black President was responsible for saving the American Economy the American Auto Industry .
Simply put there is nothing good to say about this guy.trump and his asupporters absolutely are the worst this Country has to offer.Bigots,Hippocrits,Any Person in the History of this Country who has said and did the things trump does on a daily basis would never have got elected but,Mocked.

It's just hard to understand how even you guys can entertain the idea this person is anything but horrible,,He is a disgrace not just to America but Humanity.

And proves this every day.
Are you just trying to be argumentative or are you really this ignorant? First off, the auto bailout was nothing short of corporate welfare and that was initiated by Bush not Obama. It didn't "save the auto industry" it padded the pockets of the CEO's that you claim to hate so much.

"Mocked the military"? The military hates Obama and it loves Trump and do you know why? Because Trump is investing more monies into the military that Obama had taken away. "More than half of troops surveyed in the latest Military Times/Institute for Veterans and Military Families poll said they have an unfavorable opinion of Obama and his two-terms leading the military. About 36 percent said they approve of his job as commander in chief.

Their complaints include the president’s decision to decrease military personnel (71 percent think it should be higher), his moves to withdraw combat troops from Iraq (59 percent say it made America less safe) and his lack of focus on the biggest dangers facing America (64 percent say China represents a significant threat to the U.S.)". You can ignore the facts if you want to, but it just makes you look stupid in front of everyone here.

Nothing good to say about Trump? You don't like the stock market growth? How about the employment rate being its lowest in 16 years? I do know that you hate the fact that most middle class families will save thousands on taxes in the coming years. You feel as if Trump is taking that directly out of your pocket even though it was never yours to begin with. Cry me a river Rufus.

You once again accuse us of being bigots, hypocrites, and racists. Give me examples you fabricating coward. There isn't a single instance that you can support such a claim just like the politicians that you vote for, but I can give you examples of how you are everything you accuse us to be. You hate minorities. You do it through your vote and politics. Keeping good folks downtrodden with social programs, the KKK, unemployment, and abortion. You love killing those unborn black babies don't you Rufus. You're a bigot as displayed by every single post condemning those of us that disagree with your party's shitty policies. You better come to the realization that this country is on a path to opportunity and greatness that no president in my lifetime has paved. I've stated before that Trump was not my pick of the Republican candidates, but he has far exceeded my expectations. Now, if we can get him to quit tweeting all will be good. Our President does not deserve all the credit. We finally have a motivated Congress that is pursuing good AMERICAN policy because they know they are not headed for a veto. Quite unlike your hero who thought it would be a good idea to give $1.7B to Iran and turn a blind eye toward N Korea. He overstepped his authority numerous times and should have been impeached. The Utah land grab is an example. Obamacare is another. It was originally a military housing billed that was stripped and reworded because only the House can originate legislation. They new that no republican would support such a law. It's the biggest constitutional circumvention in our history, but don't worry Rufus, that too will be coming to an end.