Thanks President Trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Collins Country

Re: Thanks President Trump

Post by Collins Country »

I see after all these years Rufus is still spewing hate and vile! Aint that what you dumbocrats are against? lol
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Mr Collns

I don't spew HATE,,, I call Racist ,Bigots ,Hippocrits,Liars ,Thieves,Rapist ,Child Molesters Perverts,Russian Sympathizers, Fake Christians what they are,, so if you support the Supreme Leader the Russian Government put in to run America then you are all of the above.

Now,that said if You Don't Support the Russian leader ,Donald John Trump ,,then,, I APPOLOGIZE ,,I am not saying any of that about you.

And ,just a point I have been to Haiti,Cuba,Jamica ,great Vacation Spots,you don't have to deal with republican LIEING trash,trying to steal your wallet.

Welcome to the forum ,fatboy,these guys need another blind mindless idiot to tell the. How great they are don't forget when you talk about trump you must be on your knees or face the wraith of the supremist leader.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yep Collins country he gets dumber by the day, LMAO!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 am

And ,just a point I have been to Haiti,Cuba,Jamica ,great Vacation Spots,you don't have to deal with republican LIEING trash,trying to steal your wallet.
I'm surprised that you have been to Haiti and Jamaica.

But Cuba? I guess you Barry, Hillary, Nancy, Jessie Jackson and Rev Sharpton must have gotten a waiver to attend Castro's Communist Lectures. Did you get to me any of the Hollywood elite while you were there.