The Most

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

The Most

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The Most Admired Man ,,for 10 straight years ,,President Barack Obama.

Trump came in with a miserable 14%.

While Hillary Clinton ,,is the Most Admired woman for 19 years,I guess that is why, she got More than 3- Million more votes than the Orange Russian Ape.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: The Most

Post by Newt »

Who is surprised?
Forty-seven percent.
Then add the dope heads.
The Lesbians will support a lesbian.
The homos will support Barry.
The illegals will give their support.
Like Carville said, you drag a fifty dollar bill through a trailer park....
Then again, those may be fake stories. You have a reputation of cutting and pasting fake stories.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I'll take cutting and pasting fake stories for 1000 Alex.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Newt

I could not care less what you Child Molesters think ,people who support Raping And. Molesting Women People who openly support Bigotry ,

You entire post was nothing more than a Bigoted hate post.

Like I have said many times you republicans are line a disease on this country. Trying to make Russia and China great again .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB gives us a perfect description of the CCF better known as the Clinton crime family.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Obama's Democrat Party is a mess.

The propagandized media is just the tip of the iceberg.

The Dems have used the IRS and FBI against its own people whose only crime was being republicans. They've sat by as the Clintons raped party funds and sold favors to the worlds most unscrupulous leaders. They let people like the Awans inside their apparatus and destroyed subpoenaed evidence. They cheated in debates, primaries, and staged protests as they worked behind the scenes with the media to shape the narrative.

A new low water mark has been set in this country. They have no leaders and have no ideas to address the nation's needs. And they still can't figure out why Trump is president.