If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Post by Newt »

President Trump heard their call and saw their need, then he acted. Unlike the Dimocrats who looked and increased their misery and multiplied their number. 47%

Food Stamp rolls drop by 2 Million since Trump
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -show.html
quote:

Data released by the Department of Agriculture show that the number of participants in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), otherwise known as food stamps, dropped to 42,182,443 for fiscal 2017 – a decline of 2,036,920 from the fiscal 2016 total of 44,219,363.

USDA figures since show that the program has gone from costing taxpayers about $250 million for about 2.8 million recipients in 1969, under President Richard Nixon, to a peak of costing nearly $80 billion for nearly 48 million recipients in 2013, under President Barack Obama.

quote:

The 2017 figure of 42.1 million people assisted is the lowest figure since 2010, when the program assisted 40.3 million people at a cost to taxpayers of $68.2 billion.

$12 billion saved.

quote:

President Trump has signaled that he wants to tighten eligibility rules for SNAP and have states contribute matching funds for the program – as ways of continuing to reduce the number of recipients, Governing.com reported.

If you teach a man to fish.....

Once we build the wall, we should save several more billion.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Amen to that and start cutting back this corperate welfare too. Cut out elected officials luxuries. Stop financial aid to countries that don't love us. Empty death row, put criminals cleaning roadways and waterways. Man I could go on.

Newt

Re: If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Post by Newt »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:28 pm
Amen to that and start cutting back this corperate welfare too. Cut out elected officials luxuries. Stop financial aid to countries that don't love us. Empty death row, put criminals cleaning roadways and waterways. Man I could go on.
Remember the old saying, The difficult, we do immediately, the impossible make take a little longer" ;)

Some things are impossible when dealing with human behaviour. Its in our DNA.

Remember the seven deadly sins? That is a democrat rule book for power.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Posted like a true Racist,,Child Molester Supporting Reprobate,,and Supported by the same.

People Cursed by,God,

You guys are Liars ,as well as perverts.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Spoken like a true anti American communist leftist freeloading sheep PMB, you are disgusting.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:20 pm
Posted like a true Racist,,Child Molester Supporting Reprobate,,and Supported by the same.

People Cursed by,God,

You guys are Liars ,as well as perverts.
If I were a liar and a pervert I would be forced to register as a democrat, wouldn't I? Remember when the Pharisees accused Christ for working for the devil? He answered, how could I be working for satan when I am trying to destroy satan. You democrats are the ones working for satan and his kingdom. The Bible predicted there would come a time when powers would teach that good is evil and evil is good. If the sixteen years of Clinton and Obama was not that time then I am doubly thankful that I will not live during that period.

Then God sent us Donald Trump to expose the blasphemers and imposters who swear to uphold the Constitution and but instead rob our treasure and give the wealth to the enemy.

Sorry Scrooge, I'm one of the most fortunate people on Earth. God's blessing rein down on me every day. Everyday I get up and marvel how I could have been born anywhere, but God chose the great USA. I have a wonderful wife two sons, and two daughters in law that love me like their true father. My Grand children love me so much that they beg their parents to come here so I can fix them breakfast rather than go out to eat. at a restaurant. If that is not blessed i question your values.