White and Conservative,,,,REPUBLICAN

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

White and Conservative,,,,REPUBLICAN

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republican
I have said for over a decade,there is no such thing as a conservative ,only liars and hippocrits ,who claim to better than the every one else the republican super race.
Now they follow a Supreme Leader,a Mafia Ganster /Criminal placed in power by,a hostile foreign Government. Republican

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

Republican

December -2018
In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.Republican

“Those with drug addictions end up in prison without effective treatment. And it happens over and over in this community. The drug problem continues to get worse every year.”Republican

Republican
This might rank among the greatest of ironies in history: the Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is almost entirely white and Republican.
Republican.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: White and Conservative,,,,REPUBLICAN

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

And like you in Kentucky and like you living off of others. They must be your kin folks.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Ok, I know how badly you struggle with comprehension so I'll try to go slow.

First off, you quoted Political Blind Spot. After doing a media fact check, you are just as likely to believe in big foot, aliens, and the world is flat if you believe anything they say.

Secondly, I know this is probably incomprehensible to you but here it goes. More white folks participate due to the fact that they make up 60% of the population, but the participation rate in welfare benefits is higher among people of color. In fact, when you do the math about 3% of the white population is on welfare while 6.8% of the black population is on the same.

Lastly, I find it odd how a white bread Kentucky hillbilly has somehow become an advocate of the NAACP. You wouldn't have a clue about urban life if it jumped up and bit you in your tiny little sack. You're a racist pure and simple and here's why/how. You use the downtrodden to exploit a political agenda. Ironically, it is that very same political machine(democratic party) that created these social programs to keep those that struggle continuing to do so. All the while pounding your fist on the podium in the name of civil justice and equality so that you can take what isn't yours and keep the power to do so through deception. You are a racist POS Rufus. You are the modern day KKK.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I will go slow ,since I only read the first sentence of your brain fart.

I usually don't read republican post no need ,,

But,,listen carefully ,,YOU ARE SUPPORTING A RACIST BIGGOT,A SERIAL RAPIST,A CHILD MOLESTER,A HABITUAL LIAR,A CONMAN,A SERIAL ADULTERER ,

THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT,,YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANY AFULT HUMAN BEING NEEDS TO HEAR ,ONLY REPUBLICANS ARE WEEK MINDED ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE CRAP YOUR SUPREME LEADER SAYS.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well Pine Lakes at least you have a brain because his post is that a completely brain dead moron.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:10 am
I will go slow ,since I only read the first sentence of your brain fart.

I usually don't read republican post no need ,,

But,,listen carefully ,,YOU ARE SUPPORTING A RACIST BIGGOT,A SERIAL RAPIST,A CHILD MOLESTER,A HABITUAL LIAR,A CONMAN,A SERIAL ADULTERER ,

THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT,,YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANY AFULT HUMAN BEING NEEDS TO HEAR ,ONLY REPUBLICANS ARE WEEK MINDED ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE CRAP YOUR SUPREME LEADER SAYS.
Just like a whiny little bitch. You were given the facts and had no logical answer(that's why they are facts) so you revert to the same ol' name calling that has no basis. In fact, any non-mentally ill person would call your post pathological. That's what we come to expect from you. YOU ARE A RACIST BIGGOT,A SERIAL RAPIST,A CHILD MOLESTER,A HABITUAL LIAR,A CONMAN,A SERIAL ADULTERER ,. I don't even have to lower myself to your level. I'll just quote what you post and send it right back atcha!

Newt

Post by Newt »

“Redneck Revolt” Practicing for War and Stuff

Antifa: The hard left's call to arms

As the sun sets over rural North Carolina, Dwayne Dixon peers through black-rimmed glasses down the barrel of an AK-47.

Abandoned cars and rusted-out trailers dot the overgrown property; cows graze in a nearby paddock under the gathering shadow of pine-clad hills.

Softly-spoken and slight of build, Mr Dixon is a vegan who spends his days lecturing in anthropology at a local university.

Today he's preparing for the moment he may raise a deadly weapon on the streets of a US city.

"Guns are a tool," he says between bursts of crackling gunfire.

"You'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

Half a dozen of his friends watch on.

Nearby on the grass lies a small arsenal of assault rifles, handguns and body armour.

Across the range, a paper target with the shape of a human torso printed in black ink is stapled to a makeshift wooden frame. An X marks the bullseye.

His finger settles on the trigger. Shots ring out across the valley.
The rise of Antifa
Mr Dixon, 45, is a member of the far-left group Redneck Revolt, whose chapters have multiplied in the past year from just a handful to over 30 across the United States, they claim.

Their ranks are swelling in response to a resurgence of white supremacist groups, in part emboldened by President Donald Trump's election victory.

Redneck Revolt is part of the rapidly-growing "Antifa" movement — short for anti-fascists.

Many are wary about showing their faces in public or talking to the media, for fear of a backlash from the police, the far right and even their own families.

After lengthy persuasion, the Silver Valley chapter of Redneck Revolt in North Carolina allowed Foreign Correspondent rare access to their world of guns, resistance and camaraderie.

"We want our story told because it's ordinary people standing up against fascism, facing down fear, and attempting to reshape our small corner of the world into a space of egalitarianism and shared efforts for our needs and desires," Mr Dixon says.

He is articulate, friendly and disarming, even when holding an assault rifle.
Dwayne Dixon carries an assault rifle in Charlottesville.
Mr Dixon says a willingness to use firearms is a wise deterrent against white terrorist violence.
Supplied: Abdul Aziz

For the past decade he has lived in Durham, an urban, progressive bubble in the conservative south.

He speaks with a sense of urgency, especially when on the subject of white supremacists and the activities of the far right.

These are people with clearly stated intentions to carry out violence against people of colour, against queer folks, against women," he says.

"They're not just speaking — they're marching. They're marching in a way that's intimidating, as we all know is harking back to the torch light rallies of the Nazi era."

While the term "redneck" is often derogatory — a stereotype of poor, uneducated, racist whites — the group wants to reclaim the mantle.

Mr Dixon wants to instil honour in the word as a tribute to America's working class; people who, they say, may not realise they are being hurt by big business and government.

Redneck Revolt's signature item is a red bandana, the same cloth worn by coal miners in West Virginia during an uprising against mining companies and the state in 1921.

Members say the group has a broad agenda: to help communities take care of themselves and reclaim the freedoms they believe are being eroded by the state and corporate America.

They have food-sharing programs and do first aid training, but their most striking feature is their readiness to bear arms.

"I think for us having access to weapons and having the skill and competency with them … allows us to at least consider that among a diversity of possible tactics," Mr Dixon says.

"It doesn't mean that they're going to be used all the time, but recognising the moment we're in, when real white terrorist violence is a fact of American life.

I wish we didn't have them, didn't need them, but I think a wise deterrent is not something to scorn.

"None of us think about firearms in a cavalier way," Mr Dixon insists, before heading back to the firing line to help his friends reload their guns.

We asked you to leave your thoughts on the "Antifa" movement and the rise of hardline groups in the comments below.

It was the violence at a white nationalist Unite the Right event in Charlottesville, Virginia, last August that galvanised many anti-fascist groups, including Redneck Revolt.

After hours of clashes, a car ploughed into a group of leftist protesters, killing one woman and injuring scores. The alleged driver was an avowed white nationalist.

Police failed to intervene to stop the clashes and were later pilloried for their inaction.

In the days that followed, the "alt-left" was thrust into the global spotlight by Mr Trump's denunciation of "both sides" in the Charlottesville tragedy.

Among the Antifa ranks were "bad dudes", the President said, who used violence in the same fashion as those promoting neo-Nazi and white nationalist ideologies.

Redneck Revolt had their guns in Charlottesville but never fired them.

Even so, their weapons drew shock and in some cases, disgust, from many on their own side.

"We knew we were being intensely scrutinised," Mr Dixon says.

"My personal rejoinder would be like, well, who's worrying about optics when people might actually be killed? What really is our priority here?"

Mr Dixon describes his feelings in the hours after the killing as akin to leaving a battlefield, shocked and distraught.

(This nutjob carries a gun to a protest and is shocked that there was violence?"

Clearly, no-one could have predicted what it had turned into, this really striking, watershed moment in contemporary US history," he says.

"I think it's made people have a much higher degree of vigilance, to recognise that dangers might be much closer to home than they imagined."

Within days, the violence in Charlottesville began to take effect on activists like Mr Dixon.

Rumours swirled around his hometown that a Ku Klux Klan rally was coming to their streets.

Mr Dixon claims police were nowhere to be seen. So, fearful of a repeat of Charlottesville, he joined counter-protesters on the street with his assault rifle slung over his shoulder.

The KKK never came, but police charged Mr Dixon with multiple offences.

"I insist upon my rights as a citizen to have the means for my own self-defence when the state is absent or unwilling to actually intervene," he says.

Along with the charges, there are calls from some who want Mr Dixon sacked from his job as a lecturer at the University of North Carolina. Yet he says he has no regrets.

"I would definitely do it again," he says.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-1 ... fmredir=sm

We see the enemy. Why would anyone with a brain send their child to be lectured by a communist idiot?