Non- Union

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Non- Union

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While republican traitors are proping up the ,the Russian Spy/ Child Molester/Bigot/Woman Abuser/Racist,Traitor/Liar/Conman/Hippocrit.
While this empty shell is going to be allowed to stand up in front of America and spew his Hate for the American way of life .

The republican traitors in the U.S.. Senate. And Congress are tearing down every aspect of what once made this modern day Sodom and Gomorrah a great Country.

It will take a century to Disinfect the Presideny/Congress/ and Senate of this once great country.

While The Russian Troll in the WHITE House attacks every Law enforcement agency in America the Constution is being shredded,the rule of Law walked on .

A veto proff vote in Senate/Congress to impose Sanctions on Russia is simply being ignored by this Russian Orange Haired Spy,how is that even POSSABLE .

At the same time the Raper and chief is making no effort to stop Russia from putting more of their republican spies into America's government .

While republicans rape and pillage America's Laws,Natural Resources,Citizens,there is no effort to protect America from another attack like November -8-2016 the worst attack on Democracy in the History of this country.

So if any real Americans pass through here Boycott this tragic shell of a man and the disgrace he constantly brings on America.

For you Republicans
You can join your Traitor an Chief your Supreme Leader here.

Donate $35, watch your name appear during livestream of Trump's State of the Union speech

For supporters of President Trump who want the whole world — or at least those watching a livestream of his first State of the Union address via his campaign website — to know they've got Trump's back, it'll cost just $35.

Trump sent out a fundraising solicitation on Monday that said his "movement" is about "ALL of us," and that's why "your name deserves to be displayed during Tuesday night's speech." Donors have to give at least $35 to Trump's re-election campaign for their name to flash across the screen during the livestream, but they are more than welcome to donate up to $2,700, the maximum amount allowed per election. Calling it now: at least a few Ben Dovers, Don Keys, and Ivana Tinkles will be among the donors. Catherine Garcia

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Non- Union

Post by Newt »

I overheard two elderly gentlemen in the doctors office earlier today discussing politics-one asked the other how he liked the president. He responded “i think he’s doing great. And you never have to wonder about where he stands on an issue. He doesn’t mince his words” The first man said he completely agreed. Then they talked a bit about how “rotten” Hillary was and how she needed to be prosecuted.

But the most important thing i took away from it was hearing them both say they were born and raised democrats and that both had voted that way until the 2016 election. The first gentleman even made the comment, “i was even a union worker all my life, but i didn’t leave the democrats, the Democrats left me.”

You progressives on the board, skip the State of the Union and tune in to your new leader, since Hillary is gone, Maxine Waters, on BET TV, will give the opposing view. Welfare and open borders!
I'm confident that she will use words and structure with which you new democrats are more comfortable.
Then get you a Jay Zee Rap video and fall asleep. There is no Trump, nor Deplorable Americans, in the Waters and Jay Zee world, just union workers and the 47% that live off the government teat.

Pine Mt Beagles

Every word in your Fake Post is a lie,you made it up ,

And,

NO AMERICAN,WOULD WATCH A PRESIDENT INSTALLED BY,A HOSTILE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ( RUSSIA,) WHO ALSO HAS THE LOWEST APPROVAL RATING IN HISTORY,LIEING IN FRONT OF A CONGRESS WITH A 10% APPROVAL ,WHILE COMMITTING TREASON EVERY DAY.

But,there was a BRIGHT LIGHT SHINNING LAST NIGHT A GLIMMER OF HOPE THAT AMERICA IS NOT COMPLETELY LOST .

JOE KENNEDY ,,,,HE SHOWED THE WORLD THAT EVEN THOUGH IT WILL TAKE DECADES AMERICA COULD POSSABLY STILL SURVIVE THE RUSSIAN ATTACK ON NOVEMBER -8-2016.

And don't forget the facts,,The Facts that 70% of what the Russian Spy said was false A LIE,THAT IS WHY IT WAS NOT WORTH WATCHING.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB that post is why you should be in a straight jacket, you're insane.

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM, did you notice that young Mr Kennedy was using a tech school as a back drop of his speech. While the Democrats are talking, Trump is planning to increase technical school education.
I saw a photo of young Kennedy with a automobile as aback drop. The thought crossed my mind, was that the automobile his Uncle Ted drove off the bridge at Chappaquiddick?
Interesting fact.
While Hillary was explaining why she didn't fire a sex abuser from her campaign staff, young Kennedy was giving his response to the SOTU.
Clinton sex abuser, Hillary involved in the cover up.
John Kennedy well know womanizer including Marilyn Monroe
Robert Kennedy, last person to see Marilyn Monroe alive.
Ted Kennedy last person to see Mary Jo Kaepecnic alive
John Kennedy Jr. crashed an airplane killing himself his wife and her sister.

We may survive the Russians but can American women survive the sexual assaults of the Kennedys. Clintons, and the Frankens. Maybe that is why the party was so fascinated by Obama, he didn't like women he loved the men. The democrat party of inclusion, where you separate the men from the boys with a pry bar. :roll:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

With a pry bar, LMAO!!!!!! SO TRUE.

Pine Mt Beagles

Can't you republican ,,Child Molesters,Pedifiles,Bigots,,Hippocrits,Racist,Rapist,Liars,Thieves,Supporters ,,come up with at least one true statement,anything,you Just Lie ,Lie,Lie,no wonder no one post here ,Heck you stupid people give me Colon Spasms ,,but,,I will sure as heck keep telling you what you stand for.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:51 am
PMB that post is why you should be in a straight jacket, you're insane.
Ha ha so true!
TheJohnBirchSociety