Memo Released

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Memo Released

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republicans,,look like FOOLS.AGAIN.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Memo Released

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 pm
Republicans,,look like FOOLS.AGAIN.
PM I'm confident there is free help for your mental condition.(The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990)
On one post you are criticizing crooked police for abusing the "unfortunate".
Then you cheer when a Government agency is abusing their power by threatening private citizens.
If you need references for help let your friends on the board help. Us conservatives are always willing to help the needy. But first you have to realize that you have a problem. Seeking confirmation that you are OK just because Patch agrees with you is a dangerous situation.
We can help but first you have to ask.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt, you can watch Hannity and still consider yourself worthy to give anyone advice... :lol: ... one thing tho, he openly tells what the agenda is,... stop Mueller and put the foreign agents back on the WH.
Gowdy's gone, No.36
Trump's economy just closed, down "666"
It seems alot of the Tax money in percentage is going to management bonus, stock buy-backs and merger and acquisition,...only problem is this usually results in overlaps and layoffs for efficiencies.
Harley Davidson just closed one of their plants, I think it said half of the 800 laid off will get a chance to move to Ohio.

Ps...it is fun to sit back and watch the hand wringing of so many innocent politicians. I heard the retreat at Green briar was a train wreak. if not for Ryan standing up and proclaiming another "Midnight run" would be made. That Nunes fellow is a hoot and Putin thinks he's just swell.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Haven't watch Hannity much in years. Once probably in the last year. Even though I believe it is the most popular show on evening TV. Maybe those democrats that switched to republican voters are finding him enlightening. :lol:

Too many other sources to watch. I watch Lew Dobbs occasionally. Most of my TV watching, since the NFL turned traitor, is reruns of Perry Mason.

As the World Turns is very entertaining. From Obama to Trump. Watching democrats flip on their bedrock issues is quite entertaining.
The welcomed DACA until Trump proposed at path to citizenship.
They had law enforcement officers until Nunes exposed their lap dogs running the FBI AND Justice Dept. Now they love the leadership.

Epoch Times Investigation: Beyond the Memo
An investigative report based on the memo, a declassified FISC report, and public records on how the Trump team was spied on.

A declassified House Intelligence Committee memo reveals how the unverified Fusion GPS dossier—opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)—was used by the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) to obtain a FISA surveillance warrant to spy on Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page.

The memo details how the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court was intentionally left in the dark about the source of the allegations that led it to approve the spy warrant in October 2016.

It reveals that top FBI and DOJ officials signed off on the initial warrant and three subsequent renewals, including President Donald Trump’s deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein.

In one instance, the FBI and DOJ used a Yahoo News article based on the Trump dossier as evidence to extend its FISA warrant, despite the unverified information having come from the same source.

The memo does not reveal how the FISA warrant was subsequently used.

The Epoch Times used additional sources, including a declassified top-secret report of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to paint a fuller picture of the apparent abuse of power.

After the initial FISA warrant was approved, dozens, if not hundreds of so-called unmasking requests were made by senior members of then-President Barack Obama’s administration.

It also opened the floodgate to a number of intelligence leaks to media organizations, which served to turn public opinion against Donald Trump.

Continuing well after Trump was elected, the spying and leaking raise serious concerns about apparent efforts by the Obama administration, the DNC, and the Clinton campaign to prevent Trump from being elected and to delegitimize him once he was in office.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epoch-tim ... 31505.html

Pine Mt Beagles

Don't forget,the biggest percentage hoes to FOREIGN INVESTORS,,,,,MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

A JOKE

This supreme leader,,has all his companies over seas and do does his daughter wife and his fake Jew so. In law.

And the only people he hires are illegal immigrants

And he is selling American Visas to anyone even Russians

And he is selling Classified Information to Russia

And his Daughtef Wife ,Son and Son in law is selling inside Trader info as well.

And he is taking MILLIONS FROM AT Least 64 Countries in Bribes.

He has Rooms at his Russian Owned Hotels ,,Rented to as high as -7- Investors for the exact same time while No one stays in them because of the poor service and unsanitary conditions .

And font forget,,,trump,,has been a Russian Sympathizer since 1999 ,and on Putins Payroll since 2013,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

A couple more partisan lunatic posts from PMB and Patch. Their willingness to follows the Clintons and Obamas and then the gaul to chastise Trump. Proof liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Pine Mt Beagles

Patch

Do you think these guys will ever see the light. LOL

Tax give AWAYS to these Foreign investors are expensive ,so now what ? THE STOCK MARKET LOST OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS LAST WEEK .

Don't forget 2008---Republican----Stock Market Crashed--- So Now we have a republican ,supreme comander ,senate and congress ,,it's only a matter of when the CRASH COMES.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Again you show your lack of economic intelligence PMB. There is a reason why the market dropped last week but you don't have a clue what it is, LMAO You just can't fix stupid

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt, then you surely enjoyed Dobbs this morning as the market was falling, he sounded like a babbling auctioneer counting down the sell off. He was yelling, "but this is my retirement!!! You'd think a man of his age would be balanced and hedged to a sell off, but alas the truth comes out, he's a Trumpster and blind as to how politics interfering with the market works. (not well)

ps...jb, love your one liners... :dance:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Sadly Patch you can't comprehend my 1 liners, I don't think it could be any clearer even if I was talking to the kids on the short bus, LMAO!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Sorry Patch but I was out running beagles, not watching TV. I did notice that the hosts on the left wing networks were giddy, like you and PM about the hiccup of the market. :D Why do you and Pelosi get so excited when Americans depending on their 401k lose revenue (crumbs?).

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

There going to loose some more, the economy has been in the sh.tter since 2008 when it collapsed due to democrat entitlement legislation. As the economy improves and the fed pulls back the market is gonna go through a correction.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:11 am
Sadly Patch you can't comprehend my 1 liners, I don't think it could be any clearer even if I was talking to the kids on the short bus, LMAO!
My niece rode one of those short buses, she is autistic and one of the kindest gentlest souls I've been blessed to know.
It is the heartless selfish kind like you that most disgust me.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:31 am
Sorry Patch but I was out running beagles, not watching TV. I did notice that the hosts on the left wing networks were giddy, like you and PM about the hiccup of the market. :D Why do you and Pelosi get so excited when Americans depending on their 401k lose revenue (crumbs?).
If you riding the market, you don't own the revenue until the checks in the bank account. People's 401k have had a smooth accent but at some point policy changes have consequences. No need to get excited, the party just getting started. The bear smells blood and the bull is charged with 5 trillion to run on.
The bonus and layoffs continue, rich corporations are hungry for acquisitions and mergers, sitting on loads of cash. Gentlemen, place you bets.... :dance:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I bet your niece could comprehend my 1 liners Patch. I disgust you because I can think for myself, you don't understand that concept.