So let me try to understand:

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

We have- Republicans- who are trying to use a memo written by a -Republican Congressman -to protect the- Republican -president from an investigation lead by a -Republican- special counsel who was appointed by the -Republican- Deputy Attorney General because the -Republican -Attorney General had to recuse himself because he too was under investigation with the- Republican -president, all because the -Republican -president fired the -Republican- FBI director for investigating the matter in the first place, while being told this is a partisan witch hunt by the Democrats and a conspiracy by the Democratic candidate -in last years -election.
Did I miss something here?

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: So let me try to understand:

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Bought and paid for sheep like you PMB with tax payers funds are not capable of understanding or being factual. You display that regularly.

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM, its pretty simple. There are progressives in both the Republican party and the Democrat party. ( One World Government) You criticize Bush for going into Iraq, and that is justifiable. He disrupted a stable yet corrupt dictator Saddam Hussien. But you never criticize Obama and Hillary for disrupting Egypt and Libya governed by two dictators that were friendly to the USA.
The case can be made that the Bush's and the Clinton's politics are more similar than Reagan and Bush, or Trump and Bush.
We have had a year of investigations of Trump by the establishment parties. The full force of the US Government and Global Media has been used against this President. Shiff, Comey, Brennan, Clapper have all said there is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Swamp Dweller McCabe has stated that the slimey Dossier is the reason the FISA Warrant was granted which was used to start the Trump Collusion investigation. We know that Hillary has broken laws and had dealings with the Russians, but the Progressives refuse to investigate her. Nobody has put her under oath and had her testify.

Question: After all these investigations, what has Trump done/proven to warrant such accusations?

Pine Mt Beagles

So WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING IS YOU AGREE WITH WHAT IBSAID AND APPRECIATE ME TELLING YOU JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE
WHEN YOU TRY TO BLAME OTHERS.

and no newt,,republicans are not progressives ,,they are republican ,,and the funny thing is not one knows what republicans really stand for ,because they stand for nothing.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Like I have said many times PMB, you can't fix stupid and boy are you stuck on stupid.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:11 am
So WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING IS YOU AGREE WITH WHAT IBSAID AND APPRECIATE ME TELLING YOU JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE
WHEN YOU TRY TO BLAME OTHERS.
Nah! You are like that "crazy aunt that folks keep locked in the attic", that Ross Perot often talked about when he was campaigning.
You repeat the same crap over and over. I sure wish your grand kids would notice and give you a new message to cut and paste. You sound like my ninety year old sister who has dementia. She repeats the same questions and tells the same stories over and over.
How Sad but we understand.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I saw the early futures were off 744pts. last night, and the VIX was 11 and climbing, +300% for the day, market down almost 1200pts.
Hannity says it's Obama's fault, and I was going to give Donald credit for making me money. Lots of new money came in first of the year, market maker says yum yum. Looking for another -450pts today, analyst on the short side say all is good and healthy while they make money shorting the stock. Donald tells Ohio all is good and well also as Fox shows the fall off.
Pentagon needs more money as they lost 800 million somewhere, and are putting more troops in Afghanistan and want to bomb Pakistan. Meanwhile, the Gov goes broke on extensions, and the "Congress of NO" marches on towards Russia.
Companies are starting to run roughshod over regulators and investment funds are moving over into rising interest. This rotation could get big.

ps...jb, love your one liners. :dance:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Intelligent people don't have to write a book or talk in riddles to make their point. The economy is getting better, the feds are pulling back and the market is starting it's correction. It's all up to the federal reserve how much it drops.

Pine Mt Beagles

That is not what you were saying when President Obama saved the American Economy or when he saved the American Auto industry or when the stock market went from just over 5000 in 2008 to over 19,000 in 2016 or when America's Housing Mkt crashed and President Obama saved it and did all this when Hippocrit Republicans were screaming how it's Wrong it's Wrong.

Remember,,years ago I said there is no such thing as A Conservative ,,it's a myth.

So look at the republican hippocrits today.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Obama when elected was worth $80,000.00. After eight years we owed twenty trillion dollars and Obama was worth $45,000,000.00 I suppose Hillary gave a him a lesson on "Investing for Dummies.
Pretty good wage for a community organizer. How many years in prison did Martha Stewart get for insider trading?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you are such a moron, that's exactly what I was saying dipsh.t. Quantitative easing, I have been pointing that out for the last 8 or so years you dependent bafoon. GEEZ you just can't fix stupid!
Bluegrass was definely right about you, the lights are on but nobodies home.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 am
I saw the early futures were off 744pts. last night, and the VIX was 11 and climbing, +300% for the day, market down almost 1200pts.
Hannity says it's Obama's fault, and I was going to give Donald credit for making me money. Lots of new money came in first of the year, market maker says yum yum. Looking for another -450pts today, analyst on the short side say all is good and healthy while they make money shorting the stock. Donald tells Ohio all is good and well also as Fox shows the fall off.
Pentagon needs more money as they lost 800 million somewhere, and are putting more troops in Afghanistan and want to bomb Pakistan. Meanwhile, the Gov goes broke on extensions, and the "Congress of NO" marches on towards Russia.
Companies are starting to run roughshod over regulators and investment funds are moving over into rising interest. This rotation could get big.

ps...jb, love your one liners. :dance:
What a bunch of party line BS. Oh my God! The market dipped! That's never happened before! The sky is falling! Nevermind the record setting increases. You need to come to grips with the reality that your party's economics don't work. It's more of an ideology than a party, but democrat philosophies are the antithesis of the American way.

Got any examples of "companies running roughshod over regulators"? I work for one of the largest chemical companies in the world and I can tell you first hand that no regulations have been loosened. I can also tell you that we are grossly over regulated. So think of the emissions spewing from your exhaust as you're driving down the road thinking about how the federal government should be regulating businesses further.

Was the $800 million accidentally sent to Iran?

Another first hand analysis for you. Ohio is doing quite fine except for the urban areas run by democrats. Another first hand experience.

Pine Mt Beagles

Chip,,How in the heck would you know how Ohio is doing ,you think trump won some election some where,you still think America is the land of the free and the home of the brave.You cursed by,God with a Reprobate mind.

trump,,is a criminal from a crime family tied with the Russian Mafia and New York Mafia ,put in power by a hostile foreign government.

So far
The Senate and Congress voted almost A 100% Democrats and Republicans to place sanctions on Russia,,trump will not do it that is a crime.
Trump. And republicans gave 1.5 trillion dollars to Russian and other foreign investors,,but wants to FEED AMERICANS CHEESE AND CRACKERS AND DRY BREED.

trumps family has sweat shops all,over Asia and Turkey sending American Jobs out of the country,,,

To,,Hell ,with this,, no reason to try and post anything to help republicans understand just what is happening in this country,,Republicans just don't have the mental ability or comprehensive skills to understand,and don't care,,CURSED BY GOD.
FOREVER AND EVER,IT MUST BE A HORRABLE THING TO KNOW YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE LIVING GOD..

SO ,I SAY TO HELL WITH REPUBLICAN SCUM BAGS GODS SENDING THEM TO HELL WHY SHOULD I BOTHER WITH EM.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:29 pm
Chip,,How in the heck would you know how Ohio is doing ,you think trump won some election some where,you still think America is the land of the free and the home of the brave.You cursed by,God with a Reprobate mind.

trump,,is a criminal from a crime family tied with the Russian Mafia and New York Mafia ,put in power by a hostile foreign government.

So far
The Senate and Congress voted almost A 100% Democrats and Republicans to place sanctions on Russia,,trump will not do it that is a crime.
Trump. And republicans gave 1.5 trillion dollars to Russian and other foreign investors,,but wants to FEED AMERICANS CHEESE AND CRACKERS AND DRY BREED.

trumps family has sweat shops all,over Asia and Turkey sending American Jobs out of the country,,,

To,,Hell ,with this,, no reason to try and post anything to help republicans understand just what is happening in this country,,Republicans just don't have the mental ability or comprehensive skills to understand,and don't care,,CURSED BY GOD.
FOREVER AND EVER,IT MUST BE A HORRABLE THING TO KNOW YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE LIVING GOD..

SO ,I SAY TO HELL WITH REPUBLICAN SCUM BAGS GODS SENDING THEM TO HELL WHY SHOULD I BOTHER WITH EM.
Rufus, he did win the election despite over a million democrat votes from dead people in MI alone. Your party is so corrupt that it will use the names of dead people to gain power.

What charges were brought against the President that make him a criminal?

The Russian collusion BS is leading right back to you and yours, not Trump. Then again, you don't deal in reality so why start now.

You know nothing of God. You're worse than a heathen. You twist God's word to fit your sick agenda and you'll pay for it. SO I SAY TO HELL WITH DEMOCRATS BECAUSE THEY KILL BABIES, CREATE SLAVERY, AND STEAL FROM GOOD, HARD WORKING PEOPLE SO WHY SHOULD I BOTHER WITH EM.

Again, you're just too stupid and perverted to understand. NOBODY IS CURSED BY GOD YOU MORON, BUT YOU DO CHOOSE NOT TO LIVE BY HIS WORD AND WORSE TWIST IT TO FIT YOUR IDEOLOGY. YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL RUFUS IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.

fastone

Post by fastone »

Democrats your party are athiests !Turn or burn ,criminals.
Rabbit Ridge Kennels,home of
RABBIT RIDGE Penny
RABBIT RIDGE Zoey
King Ralph's Dolly

We feed and recommend VICTOR feed.
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/