Amazes me

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bowguy

Amazes me

Post by Bowguy »

I’m new here but something is already amazing me. This site I would think being its mostly outdoorsy stuff would be fuller of conservative folks than liberals.
I’m talking percentages wise simply because of the site we’re on.
Now for the amazing part, seems in just the couple pages I’ve looked seem be swayed exactly opposite. Seems one or two think if they post enough, lie enough, demand enough the rest should be good and sit down and listen to what they say cause only they could possibly be right.
Seems they’re still venting and cannot accept the stinging loss to their candidate for what it is. She lost period......
Maybe they can cry on a pillow just a little more. Kind of amusing to watch how weak minded they are.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Amazes me

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Amazes me that someone could be ignorant or corrupt enough themselves to even consider voting for a democrat, He!! I don't like most of the republicans but the worst one of them is better than the demoncrats.

Bowguy

Post by Bowguy »

I agree w ya there

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

It should be a fellony,to say republican in public.

Everyone knows ,the Republican Party is the worst enemy America has ever faced.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The free loader is back.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Mueller indicted a Russian company that didn't even exist, these democrats are making our country look like morons. Democrats making Nixon look like just a paranoid old fart.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I know you are a Reprobate but,,Mueller and his team are Republicans ,,,

Just think in one years ,,over 100 charges filed ,37 indictments ,many guilty pleas several in jail.and all this with Republican's investigating each other over 4,000 lies on record by the child MOLESTOR N Thief ,the republican congress burning evidence LIEING with an average of 7 new Scandels every day .
All in just one short year..

The same republican congressman,,investigators,,investigated Hilary Clinton for over -4- YEARS AND FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG AND WAS AN OUTSTANDING SECRETARY OF STATE AND SENATOR,,,JUST THINK

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

There is a closer similarity between the democratic and republican party members than there is between Trump and most of the republican party.
That is why after a year of investigation by folks who hate Trump, aided by folks in the republican party, and they have uncovered nothing.

Why did Operation Crossfire Hurricane fail so miserably?

The basic premise of Operation Crossfire Hurricane was to dirty up Team Trump campaign members, report that dirt back to the FBI and then the FBI can start their counterintelligence investigation into the Team Trump campaign.

Seems like a really simple plot to surveil Trump and gather information for an October surprise drop right before election albeit the FBI was already in the illegal process of surveilling Team Trump. They just needed an excuse to make the serveilling legal.

It appears Stephan Halper was the FBI spy within the Trump campaign. It's my understanding that Halper wasn't officially in but acted as an outside consultant with insider access. It was Halper who initiate Crossfire Hurricane. Thusly Halper proceeded to dirty up Team Trump campaign members. It's my understanding the first attempt was to dirty up Carter Page. Halper failed to dirty Page.

The election was growing nearer. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, and the Obama White House were growing desperate. They needed to entrap or dirty up a team Trump member. Enter George Papadapolous and Andrew Downer. Stephan Halper informs GP that the Russians have dirt on Hillary and a drunken GP informs Andrew Downer of that information at a London bar. Details of this encounter don't appear to be complete at least to the public.
Andrew Downer circles back to the FBI with the information fed to GB via Halper.

This was in the FBI's eyes justification enough to start a counterintelligence investigation.

The operation failed in the following ways:

1. The counterintelligence investigation started on very flimsy information.
2. With all the surveillance of Team Trump the FBI and CIA could bear no fruit. They had nothing.
3. Glenn Simpson revealed Stephan Halper as the FBI spy in senate testimony.

What am I missing?

The fact that everyone, including me, would have thought they would have found something criminal in DJT's past.

He was clean.

Thus, he couldn't be exposed before the election or controlled afterward in typical swamp fashion.

He's a threat to their way of life and as a result they have only exposed themselves.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB, still stuck on stupid. check is in the mail