Ryan oust Chaplain from House?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Ryan oust Chaplain from House?

Post by S.R.Patch »

Sodom and Gomorrah will be destroyed. :loser:

Newt

Re: Ryan oust Chaplain from House?

Post by Newt »

Here is the story: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38515 ... or-meeting

I hope he names a replacement prior to the next election. If democrats regain control they will probably name an Imam as Chaplain. They have already removed God from their platform. I'm confident, if the money is right, (Saudi oil) allah can be a replacement.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Well, it seems the Chaplain is still in House,...and Ryan's advice for the "Padre, stay out of politics" all came to mean, don't tell us to feed the poor and care for the children's health. Bullying from the pulpit and bullying on the internet are one in the same to some, or is it that a long lost feeling of conscious that's buzzing in your ear?
Christ said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, for such is the Kingdom of God" and of the poor, "what you have done to these the least of you, you have done unto Me".
That, to you my fellows is the needle in your eye, now see if you can thread it.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch, are your preaching from the democrat platform? Be careful, the Antifa brothers will be paying you a visit. There are hundreds, possibly thousands, of holdovers of the Obama administration still employed by the Injustice Dept. and the FBI, simply because the "Uniparty" controlled at the moment, by Ryan and McConnel, will not approve Trumps nominees.
Another uniparty stalwart, McCain is on his deathbed but he is holding out for "Swamp" until he draws his last breathe.

I question your judgement. According to your party, white male Christians are lower than whale dung and express to desire to see the day in which you are treated like whale dung. To the bottom of the ocean.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Put your foil hat back on, your Russian roots are showing. We should be cheering $100. oil, oil stocks are soaring and our frackers have promised no oil production increase, only buy backs and higher dividends. Most all companies have agreed, the tax break will go to buyback and dividend increases. Ho rah for DOW 30,000 !!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch did you ever consider entering politics?
You and Pelosi are the only two that I have noticed criticizing the economy, and working class making more money.
More blacks and hispanics employed.
Unemployment below 4%
Small businesses growing like a forest fire.
More Blacks supporting Trump.
Get used to it. You don't want to be a bitter "old man" when Trump leaves office. Enjoy the benefits of a free market. We came close to losing it all, but thanks to Obama, America's working class awoke and sent the "crooked Bitch" out of Washington DC.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I'm not bitter, I'm making money.
I predict even you will live to see Trump leave office...lol
Donald has thrown Pence out onto the front lawn, Jewel just isn't doing the job and Cohan is sinking fast holding the money bags. Impeaching Sessions isn't moving fast enough. Wow, Can i borrow your foil hat?

Newt

Post by Newt »

Who is Sessions? Isn"t he the guy running around the country swearing he will enforce the laws on marijuana while is own dept is protecting traitors. Maybe he is the plant placed in the Trump campaign by the FBI to inform the deep state. So far he is most famous for ignoring his responsibilities and appointing Rosenstien to sale the deep state ship.
No thanks I'll keep my tin foil hat . It may provide some protection from the Church bombers by your ANTIFA crowd. Those folks are committed to freedom of speech as long as it supports their cause, if not off with your head. There was another Church bombing in Texas last night.

Life expectancy? When I was eighteen I made my first encounter with a Medical Doctor. A physical exam was required pre-college admittance. After the exam, the Doc said that I was healthy enough to live to 150. I'm an optimist. I'm over halfway there. :)

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

You must have the same superior gene Donald's doctor spoke of.
Sessions is the best, he was picked by Donald. Rosenstien is another great Republican, as is Mueller.
We had a great rally in Elkhart Ind. last night. Tried to get Donald to up the tax break for Carrier so they'd bring the jobs back that they said would stay, but no go. Also no money for shovel ready jobs on infrastructure. There were lots of little empty towns we saw on the drive up that could use something to do for a labor's pay check. The farmers wanted to know if Donald could get them the same price on fuel as he got, those big Airforce One's must fly cheap and EPA Pruitt seems to have unlimited expense account. But we all need to feel a little pain, I figure my tax break will cover the increase in fuel cost for me so it's not costing more money to fill up.
Do you think McCain should suspend his vote since he's dying anyway? But who among us knows that hour of reckoning.

Newt

Post by Newt »

"You must have the same superior gene Donald's doctor spoke of."

I recognized decades ago that I was nothing special. That is why I have always appreciated folks with special abilities such as MDs who kept me healthy. Business leaders who provide employment. Neighbors that are trustworthy and dependable on whom I can depend.
Politicians?? Well you know.
Speaking of "Songbird John", his record speaks for it self. He is just a bitter ole man who lied to his constituents for decades. He is so deep in the swamp its no wonder that he is dying. He, Corker and Alexander have no business being in DC. WORTHLESS! Except for their handlers on K Street.