Problems with Progressives

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Problems with Progressives

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Dang PMB you're almost as hard on Bill Clinton as his book tour has been.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

It is embarrassing because he worked to save Chinese business ZTE, but my 800 buddies that work for Harley Motorcycle lost their jobs. His love for Russia is embarrassing while his best people are under indictment for dealing with them. I don't know where all this is going, maybe pardons is his last hope. Corker says he doesn't even have time to talk to him anymore... :(

Newt

Post by Newt »

Is that Corker, of who you speak, the one tan ran for Senator with the message, “if you vote for me I will end Obama care”? Then voted not to end Obamacare every time it was brought up for a vote. He is a politician that every progressive should be proud. I suspect he and Haslem, the Gov of Tennessee owe their fame and fortune to the “generosity” of the Saudis. Since Corker is leaving the Senate and Haslem is ending his final term as Gov there was talk of changing places. Then Corker was exposed as being a lying idiot and the Haslems made national news for running a scam in their Flying J Fuel Company so that neat idea was forgotten for the time being.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Yup.... He and that Gowdy fellow, they're going to have to move up their retirement dates. Ryan refuses to leave early. Gosh, we're running out of people. :dance:

Ivanka got around 20 new trade-marks from China tho... we're still winning!

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

I don't visit much anymore and thought I'd drop by to see the latest. I see nothing has changed. Rufus is still an idiot and Patch is towing the party line as hard as ever. You know someone's a lowlife when they overlook the destruction done by Obama and Hillary the criminal to get a jab in at Trey Gowdy. Desperation is a stinky cologne. I almost feel bad for democrats as they can't seem to do anything right and the public is becoming enlightened. All they can offer is a debunked conspiracy theory and unlimited genders. I guess all I can say to Patch is the same thing I say to every other dipshit. If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough. I do admire his persistence in the face of actual facts though. It takes a special kind of person to do that.

I doubt we're not running out of people. The dems are probably really worried now that Kanye West is on board because it won't be long before Jesse Jackson will start singing praises to the Donald again. Shortly after Jesse's return Reverend Al will follow suit and all will be lost to your party. Just splitting the black vote would make it a landslide in favor of the current President. Maybe the President will receive his 2nd Ellis Island Award! Imagine how minorities would perceive him then. Add in the fact that Detroit likely won't have tens of thousands of extra democrat votes and it points to the democrats losing on many fronts. It's a bitter pill Patch and Rufus, but you're gonna have to swallow it. Well maybe not, you could move to Venezuela to experience the full affect of your political ideologies or better yet, you guys can sneak across the Mexican border and become dreamers there. If you do that I wouldn't expect the Mexicans to be as generous to you as we are to them. You should probably get MS13 tattoos just in case. Good luck Ese!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Subject: Fwd: A Charitable Foundation Folds

Can't understand why it folded, it looked so profitable

Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after
Hillary was no longer in a position of influence?

Perhaps this summary will provide some insight??

They list 486 employees (line 5)! It took 486 people who are paid
$34.8 million and $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away
$5.1 MILLION

This is real. You can check the return yourself (see below). The real
heart of the Clintons can be seen here. Staggering but not
surprising. These figures are from an official copy of the Bill,
Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for the tax year 2014. The copy
of the tax return is from the National Center for Charitable
Statistics web site. You can obtain the latest tax return on any
charitable organization there.

The Clinton Foundation:
Number of Employees (line 5) 486
Total revenue (line 12) $177, 804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) $5,160,385.00 (this is less than 3%)
Total expenses of $91,281,145.00
Expenses include:
Salaries (line 15) $34,838,106.00
Fund raising fees (line 16a) $850,803. 00
Other expenses (line 17) $50,431,851.00 HUH??????
Travel $8,000,000.00
Meetings $12,000, 000.00
Net assets/fund balances (line 22) $332,471.00

So it required 486 people, who were paid $34.8 million, plus $91.3
million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION! And they
call this a CHARITY?
(It is alleged that this is one of the greatest white-collar crimes
ever committed. And just think---one of the participants was a former
president and one (gasp!) wanted to be elected president of the United
States. If justice was truly served they would both be in prison).

I suppose the Obama Foundation will fill the void in charitable giving left by the unfortunate and untimely collapse of the Clinton Foundation.

fatboy

Post by fatboy »

Sad thing that a person who can not tell what sex they are, could be taken seriously about anything. Sounds like pure mental illness. He should be able to see and feel he is a man. Maybe just a poor excuse to somehow justify being queer. I notice that a lot of democrats seem to think that this type of madness is ok. Kind of like these mentally ill men and boys that want to play sports as a woman. Saw recently where some are breaking records set by real women in sports. Sounds to me like discrimination to real women. Sad that in our society that these mentally sick people are allowed to roam free. Knowing what sex you are is a basic instinct.