The New Democrat Party

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

The New Democrat Party

Post by Newt »

Unbelievable, ICE agents bust a HUGE human trafficking ring in California and while they were preforming their job, Democrats were protesting in front of the house. “ICE is not welcome here!” This is the Democratic Party!
https://twitter.com/jamierodr10/status/ ... 3067728897

Was that PM in drag holding that sign?

fatboy

Re: The New Democrat Party

Post by fatboy »

Would you expect less from them? Many are out to ruin this country anyway they can. They want to push their anti American, anti god, ways on normal people. I would be in full support of giving them a state to call their own, build a wall around it, where they could all go live, and make the devil proud. A state with high crime, no guns, no morals, drugs, no common sense, people who have no idea what sex they are, or care, no God worshippers, no prisons, because they do not know right from wrong, so they think anything is alright. Hell on earth. After a few years most would kill one another off, or die from lack of handouts. Not all democrats are like this, but many are.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

ICE

nothing more than trump Storm Trooper,

Molesting Children,kidnapping Children,,Rapping Little Girls 5 and 6 years old ,,over 40 cases reported so far.

It's the republican way.

Please wear your trump hats and shirts so Americans can see and know you in malls gas stations etc.Nothing says Child MOLESSTORS like trump rags.
Trump rags also stand for.
Liar
Traitor
Russia
Thief

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Why you nervous?
You think those may be three of Bill and Hillary's buddies/doners. Probably headed to Bill's Pedo island and Bill is headed to the airport.

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency joined the nationwide search for three men accused of kidnapping and raping two teen girls in Ohio, authorities said.

They look like some of Maxine's friends.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/05/po ... sters.html

Hmmm? Non US citizens, no wonder you Dims and never Trumpers don't want to build a wall.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Newt

Post by Newt »

Democrats the most racist group on earth.

quote:
Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them naggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".
The Dem Plantation. If blacks try to escape, they're labeled an Uncle Tom.

Know your place black folks. You belong to the white liberals of the Democratic Party.

quote:
Everybody likes to go to Geneva. I used to do it for the Law of the Sea conferences and you’d find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they’d just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva.” — Sen. Ernest F. Hollings (D., S.C.) 1993, Chairman, Commerce Committee, 1987-95 and 2001-03, candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, 1984

quote:
“I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation.” — Sen. Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.), 2004, Chairman, Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, 2008

quote:
o add insult to injury for African-Americans, Bill Clinton, the absurdly-titled, “First Black President,” was apparently not as big a supporter of black Americans as his esteemed title would imply. In his book, Ron Brown’s Body, Jack Cashill first refers to Clinton’s White House as a place where “minorities,” such as Brown, “were not only exploitable but expendable

quote:
“I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of Negroes.” — Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961. (Kennedy later authorized wire-tapping the phones and bugging the hotel rooms of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

quote:
My final quote on race hypocrisy comes from our current President, Barack Hussein Obama: From Dreams of My Father: “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/th ... o_b_933995

It’s a simple fact that the breakdown of the black family system only started to happen after LBJ’s “Great Society”.It’s a simple fact that the breakdown of the black family system only started to happen after LBJ’s “Great Society”.

Not just the Black family, though. Yes, it's hit them them hardest, but those programs of making government "Daddy", has really put a hurting on the institution of family regardless of race.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The democrats have had blacks enslaved pretty much since they where brought here as slaves.