Russia, If your listening...

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Russia, If your listening...

Post by S.R.Patch »

Congratulations..... You win, we have no leader! :blackeye:

Newt

Re: Russia, If your listening...

Post by Newt »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:28 am
Congratulations..... You win, we have no leader! :blackeye:
What happened, I've been out running beagles and haven't heard.
Did Putin give evidence that Trump along with Hillary was involved in the sale of our uranium, and the gift of $400,000,000.00 dollars. I thought it was just Barry and Brennan.
Sounds like fake news but I'll wait until CNN confirms your statement before I get into my bomb shelter.
Last edited by Newt on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I am glad you feel that way Patch as I'm sure PMB does also. Goes to prove a leader is exactly what we finally have. You 2 wouldn't know a leader if your lives depended on it.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Patch

Since these TRAITORS here ,are not just TRAITORS BUT,CHILD MOLESTER,SERIAL RAPIST,BIGGOTS ,AND HIPPOCRITS.

I will ask ,,,did you happen to see ,,,,,,,WHEN THE REPORTER ASK ,,,PUTIN,,,DID YOU WANT trump TO WIN ,,,,AND,,,,DID,,,YOU,,DIRECT,,,YOUR,,,OFFICIALS TO HELP,,,,,,,,,AND,,,,,,PUTIN,,,,SAID,,,,YES,,YES,,YES,,, I ,,,WANTED trump TO,,WIN,,,WIN,,,WIN.

SAYING PLAINLY,,,trump,,,CONSPIRED TO COMMIT TREASON WITH RUSSIA,,AND ,,COMMITTED THE WORST ATTACK ON AMERICA ON AMERICAN SOIL IN THE HISTORY ,OF,AMERICA,,NO QUESTIONS JUST FACTS,,,

YOU SUPPORT trump YOU ARE A TRAITOR,,BUT,,MUCH WORSE!!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

It's a crying shame that Trump was gutless and never stopped the IRS from attacking American citizens, the Justice Dept from attacking American businesses, and the State Dept from attacking American diplomats.
Oh excuse me, that was Obama. Its OK, I wouldn't want to be accused of racism.

Maybe Trump should change his national heritage to native American or African. I'm sure he could find the same organization that generated Obama a birth certificate could also generate him a DNA profile.

Is this Fake News?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U95AmR3 ... e=youtu.be

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt,
trump is a gutless traitor,,you support trump,,You figure it out ,,people all over here fly the flag,run to church when the doors open.

And,are Proud to Help Molest and Rape Children and Women Proud to Lie ,Cheat and Steal,Proud to Openly Hate America Proud to say White MEN are the Master Race .

Please keep wearing your trump hats,shirts,and bumper sticker.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:01 pm
Newt,
trump is a gutless traitor,,you support trump,,You figure it out ,,people all over here fly the flag,run to church when the doors open.

And,are Proud to Help Molest and Rape Children and Women Proud to Lie ,Cheat and Steal,Proud to Openly Hate America Proud to say White MEN are the Master Race .

Please keep wearing your trump hats,shirts,and bumper sticker.
Sorry about your health issues. Are you being treated? You sound like my 93 year old Mother-in-law. Did you know that you continually repeat the same BS.
Did your grandchild type that for you and tell you hit "paste" no matter the topic.
You did good grandpa. Now take you meds and go back to sleep. Be sure to say your prayers and thank God that Hillary wasn't elected. President Trump will take care of you. Hillary would have you made into "soylent green" but the compassion of Trump and his Christian brethren respect all human beings from conception til death.

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt

You are cursed by,,,God,,no reason to invoke his name,he don't know you.

You support,, Molesting Children,Bigotry,Raping Women,Habbitual LIEING,Stealing,and You are a Traitor to this Country,,that is what the word, republican ,means and stands for ,,trump ,,just brought it out made it ok for you and others like you to bend your knees in public.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

This Newt from a sheep who has been stealing from taxpayers most of his miserable existence.