Eric Church

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bowguy

Eric Church

Post by Bowguy »

I’m sure most know but Eric Church has begun bashing the NRA. I won’t listen to him nor buy his stuff. We all shouldn’t

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Eric Church

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

F >>>>The N,ew R,ussian A,lliance,,and F>>>U for supporting them,,and trump.

Russia ,Laundered Millions thru the NRA,and, Helped trump Help Russia attack America, and still is ,like the Republican Party the NRA is One of America's worst enemies.

trump,has attacked America constantly with his lies and hatred,he has Attacked the FBI,CIA,HS,THE AMERICAN MILITARY,DEAD AND DIEING AMERICAN SOILDERS,every thing American.

He is a Thug,a Child MOLESTOR,Child Abuser,Rapist,Traitor,who is killing America in every way,,,,WHILE HELPING RUSSIA IN EVERY WAY.

4,229 lies,,from trump in 558 days

A Scumb Bag Criminal, installed by A Hostile Foreign Government,,with the help of the Brain Dead republicans America Haters.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Off your Meds again.
So sad for a man who once was a breeder of fine hounds, so I have been told. That may have been "Fake News" also. Those democrats start a lot of fake news rumors.

Bowguy

Post by Bowguy »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:15 pm
F >>>>The N,ew R,ussian A,lliance,,and F>>>U for supporting them,,and trump.

Russia ,Laundered Millions thru the NRA,and, Helped trump Help Russia attack America, and still is ,like the Republican Party the NRA is One of America's worst enemies.

trump,has attacked America constantly with his lies and hatred,he has Attacked the FBI,CIA,HS,THE AMERICAN MILITARY,DEAD AND DIEING AMERICAN SOILDERS,every thing American.

He is a Thug,a Child MOLESTOR,Child Abuser,Rapist,Traitor,who is killing America in every way,,,,WHILE HELPING RUSSIA IN EVERY WAY.

4,229 lies,,from trump in 558 days

A Scumb Bag Criminal, installed by A Hostile Foreign Government,,with the help of the Brain Dead republicans America Haters.
Pretty ballsy behind a screen. Kinda means that’s where you have any so I’ll give ya a pass but didn’t your mama teach you manners?
Let me get a tissue for ya.
TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT!! Thank God!!!!!!!

Bowguy

Post by Bowguy »

Newt wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 pm
Off your Meds again.
So sad for a man who once was a breeder of fine hounds, so I have been told. That may have been "Fake News" also. Those democrats start a lot of fake news rumors.
Funny you speak of meds. I’d bet lots of money if you did a study, libs take way more meds than Republicans. Plus I bet they self medicate lots more.
Their brains are weak, this imo is why the libs target the uneducated. They believe nonsense and burn whole towns where they live over it.

Newt

Post by Newt »

"Republican" does not mean they believe like you or I. It was a republican, John McCain, who cast the deciding vote to keep Obamacare the law of the land. If the Republican controlled House and Senate had any sense of right and wromg, they would stop the Witch Hunt Mueller investigation.

Bowguy

Post by Bowguy »

Very true

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Don't never, make the mistake, this screen has anything to do ,with what I have to say.NI JUST SAY IT LIKE IT IS.

Republicans are scum,brain dead scum like a cancer eating this once great nation,

The NRA IS RUSSIAN OWNED JUST LIKE TRUMP

HERE IS THE THE DEAL SO YOU KNOW.

YOU SUPPORT trump and Russia

Trump is a child Molester

Trump is a serial Rapist

Trump has stolen everything he has mostly by laundering money for Russia

Trump is a serial adulterer

Trump bears false witness with every word

Trump is a pagan he don't believe in God

Trump has never worked a day in his life.

Thats a very short list

So you are trump,you help molest children,rape children,rape women,steal,you are a Biggot,a Hippocrit,and traitor to this country,,,,,YOU KNOW A TYPICAL TRUMPTARD CURSED BY GOD.

And YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET RID OF THE STAIN ,,EVEN AFTER THE ROPES ROTT AND FALL ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN WHERE TRUMP AND HIS TRAITORS ARE GOING TO HANG.

WITH A LITTLE LUCK SOME OF YOU SCUM MIGHT GET HUNG WITH EM.

OH

HAVE A NICE DAY

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

That's liberal tolerance at work Bowguy. Imagine how easy it would be to have a civil, factual, educational, informative discussion with you or I or anyone with half a brain could have with this insane nutjob. This is the same mentality that's destroying their own neighborhoods.

Bowguy

Post by Bowguy »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:38 pm
Don't never, make the mistake, this screen has anything to do ,with what I have to say.NI JUST SAY IT LIKE IT IS.

Republicans are scum,brain dead scum like a cancer eating this once great nation,

The NRA IS RUSSIAN OWNED JUST LIKE TRUMP

HERE IS THE THE DEAL SO YOU KNOW.

YOU SUPPORT trump and Russia

Trump is a child Molester

Trump is a serial Rapist

Trump has stolen everything he has mostly by laundering money for Russia

Trump is a serial adulterer

Trump bears false witness with every word

Trump is a pagan he don't believe in God

Trump has never worked a day in his life.

Thats a very short list

So you are trump,you help molest children,rape children,rape women,steal,you are a Biggot,a Hippocrit,and traitor to this country,,,,,YOU KNOW A TYPICAL TRUMPTARD CURSED BY GOD.

And YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET RID OF THE STAIN ,,EVEN AFTER THE ROPES ROTT AND FALL ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN WHERE TRUMP AND HIS TRAITORS ARE GOING TO HANG.

OH

HAVE A NICE DAY
Talk all the garbage you want. In case you didn’t notice you LOST thank God! How’s it feel??
Feels nice over here w the winners!!

Bowguy

Post by Bowguy »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Just a curiosity question. Being you’re a lib and they’re so against guns on account of someone being angry. Maybe you should have yours taken away. You know no one you speak of but it sounds you’d condone hanging someone?
I noticed you didn’t say you say much one on one. None of you all do.
Your computer screen has plenty to do w your personal comfort, believe me. I know your type.
If you’re so ballsy you tube yourself going to a bar and calling someone a scumbag you hope hangs and post it.

The long passionate posts show how eaten up you are. Must stink to be you.
Maybe you should take a break and try switching to the men’s team?