Trump Rally...

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Trump Rally...

Post by S.R.Patch »

A good time was had by all...
except cnn...

Bowguy

Re: Trump Rally...

Post by Bowguy »

Nice!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Acosta can't figure it out. He and his ilk, verbally abuse those "Deplorables" continuously and they kick back. They are supposed to be either too stupid or in such awe of the Progressive elite they just take it.
I just saw where Trumps favorability just reached fifty percent.
Some Atlanta Fed prognosticator is predicting the GDP will be 4.7% this quarter.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Those trump rallies,,,are really something!!! For inbred brain dead scum bags.

That's where brothers,sisters,first cousins,fall around drunk having sex ,free sex!!

Rich Whites people Talk about ,Black People,Mexican people,and how the rich can take their children and sell them put em in cages ,molest rape and abuse children.

The rich cheer while trump tells how you can grab women by the p,,,y and rape and a abuse them,and get away with it the crowds go wild when trump MOCKS A CRIPPLED PERSON,OR TALKS ABOUT SOME ONE HAVING A LOW I.Q.,,EVERYONE KNOWS,,TRUMP DONT EVEN HAVE ONE.

And the trump Reprobates go wild when he attacks America's,,Military,,America's Law enforcement agencies ,the press for being dishonest..
HIPPOCRITS,,HIPPOCRITS,HIPPOCRITS,HIPPOCRITS,HIPPOCRITS

YOU SUPPORTERS,,ARE SO DAM STUPID YOU ARE CHEERING A FOOL THATS TALKING ABOUT YOU.

TRUMP
IS A HABITUAL LIAR IF HE SAYS 10-words ITS PROVEN THAT-8-ARE LIES

IS A CHILD MOLESTER

IS A CHILD ABUSER

IS A THIEF HIS LIFES WORK IS STEALING AND LAUNDERING MONEY FOR RUSSIA

IS A RAPTIST WIFE BEATER

IS A CHARGED AND MUST GO TO COURT FOR RAPING A 13- YEAR OLD GIRL

IS A TRAITOR WHO HAS AND STILL IS CONSPIRING WITH RUSSIA AGAINST AMERICANS

IS A SCUM BAG SELLING TOP CIA,,,SECRETS INFORMATION TO RUSSIA,IRAN,NORTH KOREA,

THE TOTAL IMPACT THIS crap STAIN IS PUTTING ON THIS COUNTRY WILL TAKE AT LEAST A CENTURY TO REPAIR,,,,AFTER AMERICA PURGES THE REPUBLICAN PARTY FROM IT.

AND ,,EVERYONE WHO BENT THE KNEE TO RUSSIA AND TRUMP.,,,MUST ,,GO.,!!!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Those trump rallies,,,are really something!!! For inbred brain dead scum bags.

I suppose that is the attraction to the Jim Acostas and other Progressive Hecklers

That's where brothers,sisters,first cousins,fall around drunk having sex ,free sex!!

You thinking of Bernie and his commune or Bill, Hillary, Podesta,and Wienstien.

Rich Whites people Talk about ,Black People,Mexican people,and how the rich can take their children and sell them put em in cages ,molest rape and abuse children.

Did you know Blacks and Hispanics are switching to Trump faster than you can take your medication.

The rich cheer while trump tells how you can grab women by the p,,,y and rape and a abuse them,and get away with it the crowds go wild when trump MOCKS A CRIPPLED PERSON,OR TALKS ABOUT SOME ONE HAVING A LOW I.Q.,,EVERYONE KNOWS,,TRUMP DONT EVEN HAVE ONE.

You illiterate, homophobic, insensitive Oaf. You need to retake your progressive training. You keep referring to women and men, what about all the other genders. I can't name them all but Barry and Hillary assured us they exist.

You said "Trump don't have one." Have you been feeling? Don't be that guy, kiss and tell.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB------TDS, no meds can help him.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

If I may conject, PM, if what you say is true, we are in for a hard fall.
Right now, the system is rigged to rrruuuunnnn, don't fight the tape.
A financial adviser told me, the system is held up by three pillars. The Have-a-lots, the Have-a-little and the Have nothings. The Have-a-little are the only ones keeping the Have-nothings from taking from the Have-a-lots.
If the Have-a-littles at these rallies don't get fed soon, they start to blend in with the Have-nothings.
So i say, be patient. The wounds will heal, or we'll cut off the second leg and be left with a one legged milking stool... :dance:

Newt

Post by Newt »

I tend to agree with you Patch. But the difference between the "have a littles" and the "have nothings" is the willingness to work and wanting a better existence.

We have a great opportunity for upward mobility in this country. Unfortunately there are a group of politicians some elected, Rep Lewis and Obama, and un-elected, Jessie Jackson as well as White race baiters such as David Duke and poverty pimps. They have gained great wealth and power by pretending they are the savior of the poor while enacting rules to keep them in bondage/poverty.

ECONOMIC MIRACLE: Trump Creates 830,000 Manufacturing Jobs in 19 Mos. — 804,000 More than Obama in Previous 19 Mos.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... us-19-mos/

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I think you made that up Patch or your financial advisor is blind. The have nothings hold nothing up because they are recievers without investment, dead weight in other words. Sucking more gains away from the other 2 categories. Again I think tis is just you trying to twist another of your lack luster words of art.