Head Up

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Head Up

Post by Newt »

1. HEADS UP.

We know that the FISC didn't have a hearing to issue the Title I warrant, to spy on Carter Page. Why?

It wasn't the FISC that issued the warrant, in the first place.

IMO it was LORETTA LYNCH (AG). Is that the smoking gun in the FISA application?

2. We have all been assuming that only the FISC can issue FISA warrants.

But that's not true.

The AG can order surveillance WITHOUT FISC approval. The relevant law? 50 US Code 1805:

3. Quote:

(e)Emergency orders

(1)Notwithstanding any other provision of this subchapter, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance if the Attorney General—

(A) reasonably determines that an emergency situation exists/..
4. /..with respect to the employment of electronic surveillance to obtain foreign intelligence informationbefore an order authorizing such surveillance can with due diligence be obtained;

I think AG Lynch issued an 'emergency' warrant.
5. All the AG needs is a 'factual basis', to give the order.

A judge of the FISC must be informed, 'either personally or through a designee' and then an application made, no later than 7 days after the emergency order is made - see (B) - (D).

Now, check the timeline.
6. Oct 21, 2016 - the application to spy on Carter Page was made to FISC.

If what I've outlined above is true, Lynch made the emergency order at most 7 days before - October 15, 2016.

BUT she needed a pretext.

What happened on OCTOBER 7, 2016?

7. OBAMA formally accused Russia of meddling in the Presidential election.
8. This was in response to the DNI (Clapper) & DHS (Johnson - Obama cabinet) issuing a formal statement to that effect:

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/0…
9. You can find corroborating detail in the Page/Strzok texts, as well as Ohr/Steele messages. Start here:
10. But here's one I thought I'd pick out, 2 days before the application was made.

October 19, 2016 : in the final debate, Clinton accuses Trump of being Putin's 'puppet'. She was in on the scam, for sure.

11. Then, Oct 21, 2016 : DOJ/FBI make their application, as required by the Act.

This is 'rubber stamped' by Chief Judge Collyer, without a hearing. BTW - I'm not suggesting wrongdoing on her part, more that she was hoodwinked.

NOTE also:
12. 'It was signed by FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer (page 83), unknown FBI Supervisory Special Agent (page 54), FBI Director James Comey (page 63), Deputy AG Sally Yates (page 65) & fully redacted DOJ representative (page 66).'

13. Oh, something else happened on October 21. Can anyone guess?

Admiral Rogers (NSA Director), sick to his stomach, gave the FISC a major 'heads up' of massive NSA/FISA abuse he'd uncovered:

14. To recap:

There was no FISC hearing for the Carter Page warrant.

That's because the Obama administration by-passed the court, using a story they KNEW was false, to issue an emergency warrant to spy on an innocent citizen.

An eye-watering FRAUD.
15. Question: What are the chances that what is outlined above is in the classified FISA application?

Answer: HIGH.

BTW - the same application that #FakeNews has almost certainly had, unredacted, since early 2017.

This is the worst crime in US history.

EASILY.
16. It's an abomination, a travesty, a shredding of the rule of law & the Constitution. It's worse than any of us ever imagined possible.

IMO every one of the direct conspirators MUST be jailed. Including Obama & Clinton.

Every. Single. One.
17. After all, these criminals almost destroyed America.

And while doomed, they are still working hard at it, RIGHT NOW.

#MAGA

The end.

LINK https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1035 ... 48352.html

A little known law allowed AG Lynch to approve the FISA warrant and bypass the courts.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Head Up

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Patience my friend it is all gonna come out with the proof to support it. It is just a matter of time

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republican,,, Scum is going to FASTER THAN A FART LEAVES IN A WHIRLWIND,,

THE MOST CORRUPT,BAG FULL OF CRAP ,,DONALD JOHN TRUMP,,AND HIS WORSHIPERS,,,PUT IN POWER ,,BY A HOSTILE FOREIGN ENEMY.AND SOME BRAIN DEAD REPROBATES.

NOT A SINGLE TRUMPTARD,,WILL SURVIVE THE STAINS THAT TRUMP HAS PUT ON THEM.

IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST-5-DECADES FOR AMERICA TO STOP BEING A SHITHOLE COUNTRY,AND GET BACK TO BEING RESPECTED AROUND THE WORLD,,,,,,AND,,,,,FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS TO AGAIN LOOK UPON THE FLAG WITH PRIDE.

REPUBLICAN SCUM IS ATTACKING THE VERY FOUNDATION OF AMERICA,,,

THE MILITARY

THE F B I

THE C I A

EVER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES IN AMERICA,,FROM JUDGES TO CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT LEADERS,MILITARY LEADERS,CALLING ELECTED LEADERS EVER THING BUT HUMAN.

TRUMP,,
IS A SCUMBAG CRIMINAL,,HE WAS BORN A CRIMINAL LIKE HIS FATHER,MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER GRANDFATHER ALL CRIMINALS,,EVERY ONE HE HAS APPOINTED,,PLACED IN THE WHITE HOUSE ARE CRIMINALS.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

OH PMB, cry me a handful leech. The truth is right around the corner with declassifying all of texts, calls, fisa documents and so on you government scum are about to be outed. Just a matter of time before all of the corrupt fools like you are put on blast. The FBI, CIA, OH HELL ANYONE TIED TO THE DEMOCRATS AND SPECIALLY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, cry me handful fool, it's all gonna come out. Just how ignorant people like you are is going to be on full display. By the way the same applies to you. since you're a tax payer abused, decades old freeloader using your logic all of your family must be the same.

Newt

Post by Newt »

It won't make any difference. When one is proven to be fake, they just move to another fake story.
You can fool some of the people all the time.

Here is a story that will make PM and other Progressive start salivating like a rabid dog.

Clinton would beat Trump in landslide in 2016 re-run, says Hill.TV poll

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... e-run-says.

President Trump would lose the popular vote again if the 2016 presidential election were held again today, according to a new Hill.TV poll.

The survey conducted by Hill.TV and the HarrisX polling company found that 36 percent of respondents said they would vote for Trump, while 44 percent said they would cast their vote for Clinton.

Four percent said they would back Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, while 2 percent said they would vote for the Green Party's Jill Stein. Three percent named some other person.

Eight percent of respondents said they would not vote in such a hypothetical match-up, while 4 percent declined to state a preference. With those options excluded, the percentage of those who said they would vote for Trump increased to 41 percent, while the percentage of those who said the same for Clinton went up to 50 percent.

In the official government tally, Clinton won 48.2 percent of the vote nationwide. Trump finished with 46.1 percent but was able to claim the presidency by winning the Electoral College.

Clinton campaign chief John Podesta said the poll results suggest dissatisfaction with the results of the 2016 election from a large number of voters.

Please lord let it happen. Its still her turn. :lol:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

They all said the same thing last election. The polls are tainted. On the other hand if those polls are correct it just shows how completely ignorant this country has become that a women whom herself and her family have been selling out this country for decades could even have a chance to be elected president.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republican Scum,,

Nothing smells like it,,even the Use to be American flags ,Republican's ,fly around here ( the ones that have not been replaced by Russian flags ) are tainted and smell .

Yep,
It didn't take the Japanese,or Korea,or Hitler,,to take down America,,,

Just a New York Criminal,,and,,a minority of brain dead scum,,funded by Russia.

IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A CENTURY FOR AMERICA TO RECOVER,,IF,,IT EVER DOES.

REPUBLICAN,,SPELLS,,CHILD MOLESTERS,PEDIFILES,TRAITOR,SERIAL WOMAN ABUSER,BUT,,

ONE THING FOR SURE ,,REPUBLICANS, ARE EASILY BRAIN WASHED,,,BECAUSE ,THEY DONT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING ,JUST,LIE,CHEAT,AN,STEAL.ANUSE KIDS AN WOMEN.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Just look Newt. PMB is at it again, just goes to prove you can't fix stupid. Another women came out this weekend and said Clinton sexually assaulted her in 1980. Just one of no telling how many we don't know about, said she has proof. I wonder if PMB will be calling for an investigation. What do you think.

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM, I just heard a rumor that Hillary, Maxine Waters, Fauxcahontas and Booker, are actually republicans that are being paid by the Koch brothers to pretend to be Progressives in order to make the democrats look stupid. As if they need help.
Bold strategy there PM. It seems to be working. I've never seen a group of politicians that look as confused and inept as the democrat party. Heck, they had to cheat and old confused "hippy" Bernie Sanders, to keep him from being their last nominee. Instead, Hillary a mental and physically impaired cretin was given the nomination.
No match for the GEOTUS,

Newt

Post by Newt »

Embattled Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison’s lead in the Minnesota Attorney General election appears to be vanishing amid allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

The congressman’s bid to become the top law enforcement official in the blue state was supposed to be an easy task for a popular Democrat who holds one of the top positions within the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

But Ellison’s lead has taken a dramatic cut since Karen Monahan came forward with her story in August detailing the physical and emotional abuse she suffered allegedly at the hands of Ellison.

New attorney for Keith Ellison's accuser speaks outVideo
In one particular incident, Ellison allegedly dragged her from a bed and shouted “F--- you, b---“ and “I hate you.” She also released a 2017 medical document in which she identified the congressman as the cause of her “emotional and physical abuse.”

Recent polls indicate that Ellison in a dead heat race with Doug Wardlow, the Republican opponent, according to the New York Times. The poll also found that 40 percent surveyed voters said the domestic abuse allegations “are a factor” in whether to vote for the Democrat. Another poll shows the congressman leading by five points.

Ellison has denied all the allegations and allowed the party to review Monahan’s allegations. The state Democratic Party hired Democratic Party-affiliated lawyer Susan Ellingstad whose draft report cleared him of wrongdoing.

LAWYER WHO CLEARED ELLISON OF DOMESTIC ABUSE ALLEGATIONS IS PARTNER AT FIRM THAT DONATED $500G TO DEMS

“An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists,” Ellingstad said in the report.

While Ellison admitted to the attorney that he once called Monahan a “b----“ during a heated argument over money, he denied ever raising his hand against Monahan.

Ellison told the Times that he wanted to clear his name but didn’t want to diminish his ex-girlfriend, despite telling the lawyer that Monahan fabricated the abuse allegations because she’s jealous of his current girlfriend.

“The #MeToo movement is a justice movement, and I don’t ever want to be counted among those who in some way tried to dissuade victims from coming forward,” he said. “ But I think the #MeToo movement has room for due process. Every social justice movement must.”

— Keith Ellison
ELLISON ADMITS CALLING ACCUSER 'B----' WHEN DATING, SAYS ABUSE ALLEGATIONS SPARKED BY JEALOUSY

The report of his allegations found Ellison’s defense “credible” while decrying Monahan’s allegations as “inconsistent” because she told her therapist that the congressman “dragged” her off the bed rather than “tried to pull her off the bed.”

Monahan criticized the handling of the allegations, saying the party she’s been part of for many years doesn’t actually believe women and their stories.

“I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse,” she said.

Have we heard this before?
“An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists,” Ellingstad said in the report.

Maybe Fienstien and Shumer should have talk with Englestad and explain, "the woman should always be believed.

Weird isn't we have a man with decades of records showing he has impeccable character dragged though hell with his family, on national TV.
No corroboration, NONE!

Contrast that with Ellison.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Saudi King gifts Pompeo with BONESAWS for personal use on decedents of future Judicial appointments and nonconforming journalist. Trump looks to appoint Ambassador to Saudi Arabia but none willing to give a arm and a leg... :ashamed:

Newt

Post by Newt »

I don't know if the dead guy was a non conforming journalist but I scratch my head wondering why his health is any business of mine.
Our government doesn't give a darn about dead soldiers but dead journalists????

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I agree Newt

Newt

Post by Newt »

The democrats are demonstrating a panic mode because of that Khashoggi: guys death.

Me thinks thou protests too much.

I suspect once Trump made the appeal to the so called moderate muslims, the new leader of Saudi Arabia bought in,and purged the old guard. Then he has attempted to modernize his nation. I suspect hat he has also quit funding the democrat party since the dims now have no power.

Supposedly Khashoggi was one of Obamma's Muslim Brotherhood clan members that was working with the Turks.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Newt we may have openly chastise the Saudi's while in private patting them on the back. it seems this guy may have been a bad player.