Trump lie 13,600 and counting

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

Trump lie 13,600 and counting

Post by Big Mike »

Trump== I'll save the coal industry ...

Murray Energy, the largest coal company in the United States, filed for bankruptcy. If Murray rejects the UMWA pension plan obligations in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the UMWA pension fund will be insolvent by 2020.

Do you think Moscow Mitch with bring Manchin's SLAP Acts up for a vote? Mitch has ignored the plight of Coal Miners and Coal Miner's Pensions for well over 3 years.

Now is the time to protect Workers Pensions Nationwide!
Big Mike

Newt

Re: Trump lie 13,600 and counting

Post by Newt »

Trump never said he would guarantee a coal miner a job. He is not in the business of guaranteeing anything, he doesn't want government picking winners and losers in business.
The Left wants renewable energy, correct? It they were correct there should be jobs in that industry greasing windmills or cleaning solar panels or at least manufacturing them. I think they were importing them from China.
Black Jesus had control for eight years and democrats had control for four years. During that period we heard solar and wind will save the planet. Twelve years ago Al Gore and the other teat suckers were predicting the earth would be under water by now. Better buy a life raft if you still believe they are our saviors.
One more thing. Trump has brought historic levels of low unemployment.
Seriously, I hope you don't lose your pension. Best wishes.