Show me an Honest Man

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Show me an Honest Man

Post by Newt »

New conflict of interest for Senate Democrats in impeachment trial may trigger recusal requirement
Published January 13, 2020 — #Swamp
A new, embarrassing conflict of interest issue for Senate Democrats emerged Sunday night, throwing a wrench in the middle of the impending impeachment trial and potentially triggering Senate recusal requirements.

According to Paul Sperry, a bestselling conservative author and political commentator, government watchdogs are “raising concerns Hunter Biden's political gifts to several Senate Dems...may transgress Senate ‘conflict of interest’ rules [and] possibly trigger recusal requirements during Senate impeachment voting”

The top Senate Democrats that have accepted political gifts from Hunter Biden include Senators Leahy, Menendez, Booker, Whitehouse, Cardin, and Cantwell.

In addition to this latest conflict of interest, several other Democrat Senators are currently moonlighting as presidential candidates against the very target of the Senate trial, President Donald Trump. This second, more obvious conflict of interest continues to be largely glossed over by the media.

Its getting critical when we can't find enough honest politicians in Washington DC to serve on a jury.

Newt

Re: Show me an Honest Man

Post by Newt »

CNN: The Progressive source for FAKE News

CNN political analyst and former Clinton White House official Joe Lockhart admitted on Wednesday that he made up a conversation between two Republican senators that he claimed were stunned about what they were learning during President Donald Trump’s Senate trial.

Lockhart tweeted: “Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. ‘is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up crap’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence.[‘]”

After some time passed, Lockhart added a second tweet to his first tweet, writing, “Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that’s exactly what they’re thinking.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnn-anal ... =position3

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

donald has publicly stated, "he has all the documents and the witnesses, the House and Senate have nothing. That's just how the most transparent administration in history and a democracy works together". What is there you don't understand about that statement? What's the problem?

Newt

Post by Newt »

Nothing wrong with your statement if is sounds good in your head.

How can you be serious about nullifying an election when the progressives were planning impeachment prior to the election, after the election, and continuously until the present.
Despite assertions by Schiff that "I have evidence of collusion, yet after three years of plotting and crooked shenanigans by the FBI, Justice Dept, and CIA they have shown no evidence of any wrong doing.
The only evidence I have seen of wrong doing is Biden bragging about getting the Attorney fired who was investigating corruption in a Ukraine Company where his son worked.
Its not Trumps responsibility to incriminate himself. Its the House's responsibility to expose corruption. They held a "Kangeroo Court" for months, not allowing any witnesses by the defense and squelching questions by republicans who cross examined the Dem witnesses. The dems held secret meetings in the basement. Schiff lied , said he had no contact with the "whistle blower", then it was revealed his staff had meetings with the "Whistle Blower".
Then you talk of transparency. Surely you are not serious.
Have you forgotten Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Red line in the sand?
Wonder if that film maker who initiated the Benghazi attack is still in prison? Oh Hillary! Oh Holder!

The problem:
CNN not saying one word about the evidence laid out or what was said

They're only talking about:
1. How it was said
2. Who said it and what they look like (all white people).
3. Surprised they didn't bring up Biden
4. Lawyers want to stay away from Julian

Not 1 word yet on WHAT was said. No replays, nothing.

These people are sick

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

First and formost.

There was NOT A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ,,,,,trump,and his crime family were placed in power by A HOSTILE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT,,

It took the fake republican party, the F B I ,,two ,FOREIGN COUNTRIES,RUSSIA AND SAUDI ARABIA,TO ,Deceive ,and extort,the public in the electoral process.

Not to mention all the votes that were hacked and not counted. And suppressed.,,,,NOT AN ELECTION.

Far too extensive to go into with Brain Dead republican's,,but just a few proven facts.

trump,LOST BY APP. THREE MILLION VOTES

31 OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEMBERS HAD HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY SHOW UP.

THE F B I ,,CAME OUT A WEEK BEFORE THE ELECTION AND ANNOUNCED THEY WERE REOPENING THE SO CALLED E MAIL INVESTIGATION,,AFTER THEY HAD SAID,,,,NOTHING THERE,,, AND TODAY THERE IS STILL NOTHING THERE.

REMEMBER TRUMP REPUBLICANS STARTED THE PIZZA GATE CRAP ABOUT A PIZZA PLACE BASEMENT,THEY HAD NO FACTS AND NO BASEMENT ,,,THAT TRUMPS THUGS LATER SHOT UP.

AND MUCH MORE, AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T FOUND ANY THING ON HILLARY.

Like trump says,,,republican's are very nasty,human scum,,,trumps words.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Ivanka Trump Gains 16 New Trademarks In China, Including For Voting Machines. ,!,!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. It gives me the opportunity to shine the light on the facts to clear the beautiful ladies name.

Here is what Snopes, a left wing group that checks out rumors/stories has to say.

In November 2018, the government transparency advocacy group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) published a statement linking to source documents revealing that “Presidential adviser Ivanka Trump’s fashion brand had just won first trial approval for 16 new trademarks (which had been applied for back in 2016) from the Chinese government. These approvals come about three months after Ivanka announced that her brand was shutting down, and mark the largest number of new Chinese trademarks she has received in a single month since President Donald Trump took office.”

Although Ivanka Trump declared in July 2018 that she would be shuttering her namesake clothing brand, CREW stated that the trademarking of Ivanka Trump-branded items in China continues to be ethically problematic:

The newest Chinese trademarks cover fashion items including handbags, shoes, wedding dresses, and jewelry. (Ivanka’s business has previously relied on a Chinese manufacturer to supply handbags, shoes, and clothing.) The trademarks also cover items including nursing homes, sausage casing, and voting machines. Ivanka’s business applied for these trademarks in 2016.

This is far from the first time that Ivanka’s Chinese trademarks have raised ethics questions. In May 2018, Ivanka Trump’s business received approval for several new Chinese trademarks a week before President Trump announced that he wanted to lift the ban on the Chinese company ZTE, for violating US sanctions. In 2017, the business received three new Chinese trademarks on the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Ivanka receives preliminary approval for these new Chinese trademarks while her father continues to wage a trade war with China. Since she has retained her foreign trademarks, the public will continue to have to ask whether President Trump has made foreign policy decisions in the interest of his and his family’s businesses.

Although Ivanka Trump’s now reportedly shut-down brand may hold a variety of trademarks in China, it’s unlikely she’ll be involved in manufacturing sausage casings or voting machines in the foreseeable future.