Just keep Winning

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Just keep Winning

Post by Newt »

The SCOTUS upheld Trump's expansion of the public charge rule. It is a good thing.

LINK https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-co ... migration/

Trump has expanded this rule to better assure that people receiving green cards will not be burdens on the country's welfare system and will be productive and taxpaying members of our society.

We need to apply this to all visas.

No one should come here for the welfare.

At the same token we need to encourage people that will work and pay taxes to come.

Ending welfare of all kinds for non citizens will stop thousands from trying to come.

We do need hard working people. We should not limit the H2B visas and should require all H2B visa people to have private health insurance.

I believe Trump wants to let hard working people in as he has lots of immigrants and even so called illegals working in his hotels but I also believe he recognizes they should not get welfare.

I applaud Trump on his expansion of the public charge rule and the SCOTUS on their stance to uphold his expansion.

Newt

Re: Just keep Winning

Post by Newt »

January Jobs +291k - Best in 5 years
Private Payrolls soar by 291,000... best monthly job gain since May 2015

quote:
The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics.

That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists surveyed by Dow Jones and more evidence that the U.S. still is a good distance from full
employment even with the jobless rate at its lowest point in more than 50 years. The total also was a sharp gain from the 199,000 in December, which was revised down 3,000 from the initial count.
++++++++

Trump driving a stake through the heart of the Progressives.

Trump and America just can't stop WINNING

Three horrifying days in a row for Democrats

Iowa Caucuses disaster on Monday
GOAT SOTU speech on Tuesday
Impeachment trial failure on Wednesday

What a gauntlet. This week is the real campaign kickoff for President Trump!

Three horrifying days in a row for Democrats

Iowa Caucuses disaster on Monday
GOAT SOTU speech on Tuesday
Impeachment trial failure on Wednesday

I hope Barr drops a bomb on Thursday....Has Hunter Biden leftthecountry?