Traitor trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Traitor trump

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The world knows how trumpers have deserted American values and Morals and started giving information aide and comfort to America's enemies who viciously attack humanity,the trumper plaque on humanity grows worse.

President Trump revealed highly classified intelligence information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador while meeting with them last week at the White House, The Washington Post reported Monday.

Current and former U.S. officials told the Post that Trump relayed information from a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The information was provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement. The partner did not give the United States permission to share the information with Russia.

A U.S. official with knowledge of the meeting said Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

Trump’s "code-word information" disclosure risks damaging the relationship with the intelligence source, which has access to ISIS inner workings.

Trump met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in the Oval Office, the same week he fired FBI Director James Comey, who was overseeing an investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in last year’s presidential election and possible collusion with Trump's campaign.

"I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day," the president was quoted as saying, before elaborating with highly classified details.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

S.R.Patch

Re: Traitor trump

Post by S.R.Patch »

Bar has threatened to resign over donalds tweets exposing his doings. He knows donald owns him and infact he signed up for and believes in a unchecked dictatorship by the executive branch, but now wants to wine about it. He had to have known his reputation was sold along with his soul when he took the job!... duh

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Geez you 2 are easier to manipulate than the employment numbers. So and so said so and so said so and so said, LOL. Jesus you leftist are puppets on strings. Sheep may actually have more independent thought.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Three years of investigation by the most biased A holes in the history of the country, and nothing found except the exposure of the clowns Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi.

Today, CNN is reporting that confidential sources are indicating that Russia is planning to help Trump get reelected?
Is Russia paying the biggest group of bumbling Stooges in the history of the Democrat Party to run against Trump?
Would anyone, with a brain, let Warren, Biden, Klobuschar, or Sanders hold their wallet for an hour?
Can anyone give an example where any one of those Scoundrels did anything to help others, that didn't involve taxpayers money?

I knew Trump derangement syndrome was strong, but this really astounds me. I’ve watched their networks the day after the Iowa Caucus, NH primary, and last night’s debate. I figured there would be tons of material to discuss, but nope! It’s pretty much wall-to-wall Trump this and Trump that, barely even covered it. It’s all Barr, Roger Stone, etc. even now talking about Russians already planning to help Trump in November. Wow.
Is this because they are lacking the media darling candidate? No Hillary, no Messiah? Not sure which horse to jump on???
Wow again.
The less the electorate sees of their candidates the better for them.
Then listening to their solutions to their perceived problems. :lol: