Just a Question

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Just a Question

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Why do trumpers (( What use to be republican ))

Hold Democrats,up on such a high Pedestal,and ,why don't trumpers ,try to shed the curse God has put on them ,and repent and lift them self up ,instead of constantly showing their complete lack of morals or decency to man kind.
For decades trumpers have held Democrats up to a much higher moral standard than they hold themselves,when there could still be some hope for trumpers all be a very little.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Just a Question

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Moral standards from the party of all hate groups, the killers of thousands of babies a year, LMAO! MORAL STANDARDS, PMB you are damm fruit cake. The democrats fight harder for illegals than unborn babies or American citizens or tax payers or America in general, MORAL STANDARDS, you are drowning in the fool aid.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Another thing PMB because you believe it's ok to STEAL what someone else earned definitely doesn't give you any moral high ground.

Newt

Post by Newt »

What kind of mental gymnastics are required for folks like Sanders, AOC, Warren, Talib, and other Communists to attack millionaires for accumulating wealth by providing a service, yet Sanders, Biden and most other Politicians have accumulated vast sums of money all on the backs of workers. How many jobs have any one of those ever created?
There is nothing accomplished in this country without the work and sweat of the "Deplorables". How about Mike Bloomberg calling Farmers, dumb? Bet the arrogant Ass has never planted a seed.
Next he will be calling coal miners retarded. I know that isn't so. I listened to PM's dog breeding interview and he sounded intelligent. I guess he, like most democrats, think they are a little smarter than the average, or he is just a Big Troll. :lol:

I think the attacks on Trump are all in desperation. Politicians have squandered our sweat, money, and lives for decades. Then comes a business man, taking no salary and exposes their corruption and ineptness.
Ineptness, whether by intent or by design, I don't know.
After Trump took office, immediately the business climate improved, unemployment went down, welfare rolls decreased, wages started to rise. Lower wage earners, for the first time in decades started growing at a faster rate than upper income earners. He did this under a constant roadblock by the federal judges and the democrat party. The Democrat Party has fought him and the american worker in every way possible. They have used every branch of law enforcement to threaten his Presidency, yet they have found NOTHING!
Three years of attempts to frame him. Crooked justice dept, FBI, and CIA leaders have worked relentless to destroy him and the patriots who support him.
There was a man who worked in the Obama Security Agency who was a Whistle blower. He exposed the fact that Obama had the names of Muslim terrorists removed from the security records.
His name was "Haney". Mr Haney was "Epsteined" or some would call it Arkancided" last week. Remember Seth Rich?
Wonder why the silence by the MSM. FBI, Justice Dept. shhhh!

Mr. Haney testified to Congress in 2016 that the DHS under then-President Barack Obama had instructed him to delete the files of hundreds of individuals linked to Islamic terrorist groups, and argued that several U.S. domestic terror attacks could have been prevented if the files had not been destroyed.
Last edited by Newt on Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pine Mt Beagles

Rabbit
Just read Newts post watch how he admires President Barack Obama, and holds him up as an example,,President Obama had the very best people in his administration,of course as expected some people that are not the very best will slip through and Newt ,,just pointed out how he Expected Democrats to be the gold standard for American Politics,pointing out some things that he just THOUGHT MIGHT BE WRONG,,because ,,trumpers ,,rely on Democrats, to keep the government reliable,trustworthy,and to keep the country safe.
There are many examples of how this looks and,I know you guys already know this,,what I myself and many more don't understand is why you just don't try to pick your self up ,and, set examples of,honesty,morality,courage, and patriotism your selves.instead of relying on Democrats and Independents to save the country..

And,of course Newts,,post was completely B.S.nothing true in it,But,no one pays any attention to it ,,because that, is expected of republican's ,no one expects anything different.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

You're as mouthy as those old Pine Mountain hounds, always ghost trailing and leading the pack off line. No wonder real houndsmen gave up on them and switched to UBGF. :(

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt

I have never claimed to be smart,,,,,definitely not a stable Genius,,,,,,

But,,,,When the Ky State Police,,arrest, some one who raped a Child or old person,,,I use a different approach than trumpers

,I Don't say well that man molested and raped that child and old person,,BUT ,,YOU KNOW ,WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE ,THAT TROOPER FOR BEING A WHISTLE BLOWER , TELLING ON HIM,,HE MUST BE A HORRIBLE,NASTY,EVIL PERSON ,TO RAT , ON THAT CHILD RAPIST ,JUST BECAUSE HE CAUGHT HIM.

You see people expect trumpers,to do that ,investigate the trooper and not the Molestor,,it's the trumpers way.

They will do that a while, then talk the Democrats ,into fixing it for them ,so they they can then, run out and blame the whole thing on democrats.
That's why trumpers hold Democrats up,,is ,because they know ,Democrats will not compromise on their morals, and even though they know, it's not their problem, and even though the know trumpers will blame them,,rather than let people suffer Democrats will fix it .

Newt

Post by Newt »

"Democrats will not compromise on their morals"

1. Thou shalt not expose, think about exposing, or be a risk to exposing, any corrupt actions by high ranking democrat officials.
Example: Epstein, Weinstien, Seth Rich, Hany
2. Lie and support liars if the lie is about a political opponent no matter the effect on the country, if it supports the corruption of the party and protects the guilty Perps. Comey, Strock, Hillary, Obama, Biden, T Kennedy, LBJ (Add almost every prominent democrat in the last 60 years.)

Pine Mt Beagles

You trumpers craped down both legs,,,when you thought President Barack Obama,turned 5-Taliban loose,,,

Now trump is turning 5,000 loose and NOT A PEEP,,,,HECK I REMEMBER WHEN A TAN SUIT ,WAS A HORRIBLE SCANDAL.

OH WELL ,,EXPECTATIONS ARE JUST SO MUCH HIGHER FOR AMERICAS PARTY,,,