History

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

History

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I have said many times here.

If you forget or ignore mistakes of the past you are sure to repeat them.

And I am just an old crippled coal miner !

Why is it that republicans ,,preach about how lower income families should keep enough money on hand to pay their bills for at least 3 months and food for 2 weeks .
And ,I think these are really good ideas that I personally live by.

But
Corporations and the Elite 1% can't get by a week without a giant bailout.

And for the trumpers who have been cursed by God to have a Reprobate mind .

History clearly repeats

And all through out history republicans have a defining pattern of governing ,recession or depression take from the poor give to the rich .
Trumpers call Social Security ,Medicare ,Medicade,Food Vouchers,Entitlements and say they destroying the country while at the same time have NO PROBLEM PUMPING A TRILLION TO THE ELITE JUST BECAUSE ,,And are willing to sacrifice their first born to a degenerate scum bag they call president while on their knees kissing his ring .

Real GDP growth, a measure of economic activity in the U.S., averaged 3.33% during the 64 years and 16 presidential terms going back to President Truman in the mid-1940s, according to a 2013 research paper by professors of economics Alan Blinder and Mark Watson at Princeton University. With a Republican in the White House, though, the economy's growth slowed to 2.54%, the economists found. With a Democrat in office, growth jumped to 4.35% on average. A variety of other economic indicators, such as per capital GDP, stock market returns, real wages and the change in the unemployment rate, are also more robust with a Democratic president, the economists found. Unemployment fell by 0.8 percentage points with a Democratic president on average, while it rose 1.1% with a Republican.

"The U.S. economy has performed better when the President of the United States is a Democrat rather than a Republican, almost regardless of how one measures performance," according to the report titled "Presidents and the Economy: A Forensic Investigation."

Academics and market historians are trying to figure out why the economy tends to stall out with a Republican president.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: History

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you obviously don't know how to read and understand statistics or there relationship to legislation. While to a sheep like you who believes someone elses opinion THE FACT is at least in my life time that entire article is based on a false premise. 1st there is little difference between most Republicans and democrats. Most are globalist, why do you think the markets have taken a hit with corona, because the past globalist presidents have helped contract out a lot of U.S productivity. Both democrats and republicans. I could go on and on but you're an establishment dependent sheep who allows others to do your thinking for you. Only 2 presidents in my life time have been America 1st, Reagan and now Trump. Fact is the left is more concerned with illegals than they are with Americans. It's really not Republicans vs democrats, it's the left vs the right. You're more concerned about handout programs than a strong economy where people can and should in most cases be responsible for themselves. You're more worried about a handout than a helping hand. You're more concerned about a freebie than what you can earn. YOU AND THOSE WITH YOUR MINDSET ARE THE PROBLEM.

Newt

Post by Newt »

:loser: I'm not surprised at any conclusion drawn by educated fools working for an intended outcome.
For three years I have listened daily to the best minds in the democrat party, Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Comey, and Mueller, swear to the American people that they have the evidence that Trump colluded with foreign governments to corrupt the election. Despite a well laid plan by the highest law enforcement agencies, FBI, CIA, and DOJ to steal the election for Hillary and the democrats, they could find nothing to connect Trump to Russia.
The same Deep State, that sent a reporter to live close to Sarah Palin, to record her every move, refused to investigate Obama, or even report his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Compare the Fake News Media handling of the fake "whistle blower" who tried to dirty Trump over a phone call to a to Ukraine official, to their reporting of the Whistle blower who correctly exposed Obama's order to erase the names of Terrorists from National Security Agency files. They hyped/lied about the phone call and completely ignored Obama's treason.
Even after Trump released the file of his phone conversation with Ukraine, Schiff made up a story and read it into the impeachment hearing, they still screamed in their shrill voices, Crucify him! Crucify him! Crucify him!
Like Jesus said, "there is nothing new under the sun". Man and his evil nature continues to be exposed daily in the Deep State, and in their minions in both political parties.
Show me an honest man in Washington DC.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Newt all you have to do is look at how the media and the deep state acted with Obama's handling of the swine flu vs. Trump's handling of corona. You have to be a blind fool not to see what soooooooo obvious.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

You two trumpers ,
Can pat each other on the back tell each other how pretty you are etc,,,But,the real Americans see you and other trumpers for
Just what you ignorant immoral unethical sheep who bends the knee and kiss the trump ring.All while know trump is nothing but,a thug from New York ,who lives off others misery and his allowance from Russia.

America,has never faced a worse enemy than the trump party,in every single aspect of American lives.

When you helped Russia install a crime family in the White House ,trump has took America back to 1776 except he erased the morals and ethics ,while in the worst crisis America has ever faced trump has the federal government on lock down with orders to not assist the State Governments at all .the federal government is AWOL,

While trump comes out and mumbles his ignorant rants and scientist and doctors standing right beside step past him and correctly tell Americans he is LIEING ,he has said so many things he is doing while pence and others worship him ,in reality he has done NOTHING EXCEPT BLAME THE SICK,DEAD,AND DIEING .

I DONT SEE HOW TRUMPERS CAN LOOK THEMSELVES IN A MIRROR AND ESPECIALLY LOOK AT THEIR CHILDREN ,,,JUST TO LOOK AT YOUR CHILDREN BELIEVING WHAT YOU DO ,SHOWS YOU HAVE A COMPLETE, VOID IN YOU OF MORALS,ETHICS ,OR ANY EMPATHY FOR HUMANITY .

REMEMBER THE VIRUS IN THE WHITE HOUSE MORONAVIRUS IS THE WORST DANGER.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Moronovirus had you PMB loooooong before Trump was in the white house. LOL

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM, you are running out of options.
The Gov or California, New York, as well as Rep Omar have kissed the Trump ring.
Politicians have a history of desertion and jumping in front of the biggest parade. Trumps popularity must be rising if two of the biggest windbags in the country are now praising him. I guess it will take a little longer for Schiff and Schumer,