Breaking

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Breaking

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Remember what happened after 9-11 ,trump ran around stealing every thing from food stamps to money with false claims about damage he suffered,just like the Hurricane in Florida he had FEMA deliver right to trump named property first before the people who did have a disaster got anything .Trump still has Huge ware houses full of supplies stashed away in Puerto Rico on property he stole from them.he did give out 11 rolls of paper towels for the camera.

Trump Declines To Promise That His Own Company Won't Get Coronavirus Bailout Money

March 23, 2020

Trump Declines To Promise That His Own Company Won't Get Coronavirus Bailout Money

President Donald Trump on Sunday, I think my company should receive stimulus money included in any potential bailout package Congress passed to deal with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

“I’ve learned, let’s just see what happens,” the president told reporters at the White House when asked about the Trump Organization. He said“Because we have to save some of these great companies.”His Family must be Bailed out.

EVEN THOUGH TRUMP FAMILY HAS STOLEN OVER ,A BILLION ,FROM THE TREASURY AND EVEN MORE MILLIONS USING THE WHITE HOUSE FOR TRUMP HOME SHOPPING NETWORK .

"Instead of being thanked for ... for just not doing it, I get excoriated all the time. So I've learned, let's just see what happens."

Trump with McConnell demands taxpayer bailout money for his hotels.or NO SENATE DEAL .

Senators are currently locked in negotiations over a massive economic relief package that could cost upward of $1.8 trillion in an effort to help stave off financial disaster. Both parties have said they want a sweeping stimulus that would cover concerns across America — protecting small businesses, sending cash payments to millions and upping unemployment benefits — but some are concerned current proposals include too many protections for big business without equal measures for workers.

Democrats on Sunday refused to back a GOP-led proposal, which some lawmakers said included a “slush fund” (( 800 BILLION FOR TRUMP AND MANUCHIN SPECIFICALLY )) for large corporations that would be doled out by the Treasury Department. Critics argued the proposal would give Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin wide authority to hand out funds without any guarantees those companies wouldn’t then fire employees or roll back their health care.

“There’s too much money with no oversight,” Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) said after Senate Democrats blocked the stimulus plan, per The Washington Post.

While declining to give a firm answer about the Trump Organization, which owns many hotels and golf clubs already impacted by the coronavirus, the president also said he hadn’t gotten enough credit for refusing to take home a salary while in office.BECAUSE HE IN FACT DOES TAKE A SALARY.

“Nobody said ‘thank you,’” the president said, also noting it was “very hard for rich people to run for office.”

TRUMP ,HAS A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ,THAT MOST AMERICANS DONT FALL ON THEIR KNEES AND KISS HIS RING OR AZZ JUST BECAUSE A FEW BRAIN DEAD TRUMPERS DO.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered