Biden Slams Truman??

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Biden Slams Truman??

Post by Newt »

Biden Slams Truman for Polio Outbreak!

I don't know if that is true but, after listening to Biden address the public for the last year, we know that is is possible.

The Dims need to be held accountable for abusing Joe Biden
I’m serious. What person in the Dim Party is going to step forward and say enough! Joe Biden is not well and everyone knows it including the leadership of the Dim Party. I’m sincerely concerned for Joe Biden. Joe’s mental faculties have deteriorated noticeably over the past 2-3 years and yet the Dim Party is trying finagle this man into the highest office in the land, he has no capability to execute the duties required of POTUS. Someone, anyone from the Dim Party step up and throw Joe a frickin lifeline, he doesn’t deserve this BS.....he deserves the love and care of family and close friends.......He deserves to live out his life with some darn dignity!

PM, I'm confident you feel for Joe. Where is that "Liberal Compassion and Empathy" you talk about. Is it just talk to hide your true Hillary complex.