Deep State Justice

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Deep State Justice

Post by Newt »

Judge Rules Virginia Giuffre's Lawyers Must 'Destroy' Jeffrey Epstein Files

Jeffery Martin

Judge Rules Virginia Giuffre's Lawyers Must 'Destroy' Jeffrey Epstein Files
Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge.

Epstein was arrested in July 2019 on charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking. Allegedly, Epstein procured women to have sexual relations with high-profile individuals, such as Prince Andrew. Information about Epstein, culled from a 2015 civil suit filed against Epstein by Giuffre, allegedly contained the names of individuals with whom Epstein had conducted business.

Senior U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled Wednesday that Giuffre's lawyers had come into possession of the documents improperly, noting that the protective order could only be enforced during the civil lawsuit proceedings which had already been settled. Preska wrote that all the materials in the files "shall be destroyed."

Preska also requested proof that the documentation had been destroyed. "Counsel shall submit an affidavit detailing the steps taken to do so," Preska's ruling added.

Preska's ruling came after a request by attorney Alan Dershowitz to gain access to the documents. Dershowitz defended Epstein during his 2019 trial. Giuffre has claimed that Dershowitz was one of the men Epstein forced her to have sex with. In response, Dershowitz sued Giuffre for defamation in 2019. Dershowitz claimed that obtaining the Epstein files would be an asset to his defense.

Preska said in her ruling that Dershowitz's desire to see all of the files "with over a thousand docket entries" was not a "targeted strike" but a "carpet bombing."

Newsweek reached out to Dershowitz for comment. This story will be updated with any response.

Upon returning from a trip to France in 2019, Epstein was arrested. Indictment documents alleged that Epstein had "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations." Epstein also allegedly "created a vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit." Investigators also reported finding incriminating photographs of underaged naked girls inside a safe in Epstein's Manhattan home.

Giuffre claimed that she had been brought into Epstein's circle by Epstein's lover Ghislaine Maxwell. While involved with Epstein, Giuffre alleged that she had been involved in sexual relations with Prince Andrew while she was 17 years old at Epstein's behest.

Jeffrey Epstein wearing glasses and smiling at the camera: Files that may have contained information about the late alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s business dealings were ordered destroyed Wednesday by a federal judge.© Getty/Rick Friedman/Rick Friedman Photography/Corbis Files that may have contained information about the late alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s business dealings were ordered destroyed Wednesday by a federal judge.
Prince Andrew denied the allegations, saying in a 2019 statement that he "deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage and such behavior is abhorrent."

Epstein pleaded not guilty to the charges. While awaiting trial, Epstein died by hanging in his prison cell. After it was discovered that prison guards had failed to perform safety checks on Epstein, some believed that Epstein had actually been murdered. However, the coroner officially ruled Epstein's death a suicide.

randy hicks

Re: Deep State Justice

Post by randy hicks »

this is a federal prison - with 24 hour video on the cell- but no video was found during the so called hanging of Jeffrey. George Floyd had no real pressure on his neck and died from drugs and a bad heart. yet the world believes he died from taking a knee- Smoke and mirrors to protect someone or start a movement in America is so easy to do in America.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Randy

You know what should happen is for -4- big storm troopers to slam you on the ground ,,(( for no reason )) put their knee on your neck cut the blood off to your brain while a couple put their weight on your back so your lungs cant expand ,,,and ,,,right before you black out see the same thing happen to your wife son or daughter .
You bigoted hippocrits are pathetic ,,Me as a white Man I have never lived thru the terror of sending my sons to school knowing there was a 50/50 chance they would get shot down by power hungry white supremist cops or dragged out and beaten to death or my daughter raped just because you could do it .a Black man or child has been killed or beaten while i typed this ,,so its not that you and other trumper scum dont know this and not because you dont belive its happening its because you trumper scum think you are the super race .You have an American HITLER YOU ARE SO PROUD OF .
You cheered when children were being ripped from their parents arms thru in dog kennels without food and water left to lay in their own waste you trumper scum thrived on that.loved it .
Trump is trying to start a race war he already has his war on the poor going ,,

JUST REMEMBER YOU HAVE HELPED TRUMP KILL OVER 300,000 AMERICANS PUT 50,000 OUT OF WORK YOU NEWT AND OTHER SCUM, SO THERE IS NO SYMPTHY FOR TRUMPERS ,,

TRUMPERS ARE LIKE A CANCER THAT WILL TAKE A CENTURY TO HEAL FROM ,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

randy hicks

Post by randy hicks »

If your speaking to me- im not a criminal - i have enuff sense to know a judge will judge my misdeeds if i ever find my self in this situation- i wont resist either- lmao, stupid humans. storm troopers lmao please- crying for your mother hahaha what a bitch this big tuff guy wasnt- but dumb enuff to get high and pass funny money then wait around to resist arrest- all for the camera.... pine mt- when the people you cry for show up at your house i dont think you will like it....the way they wont give a darn about you.