truth

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

truth

Post by bluemouse »

Washington tells how people are not getting meds, checks ,and other benifits thru the mail. They never asked anyone if they are not getting their due bills on time. My bills due such as electric, credit card, water bill always show ups on time.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: truth

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Good to see you on here brother. Hope you are doing well. The establishment Washington deep state corrupt career bought and paid for politicians and the media are unreliable and in most cases just plain lying sacks of crap.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Trumper,,child molesting,child abusing ,Racist ,Hippocrits,Liars,infidels,scum at its best ,,you guys are a waste of oxygen .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Clown your dumber Than joe hidden neither of you clowns can stay on topic and they write joes mess down. You are just a lazy loser.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:18 pm
Trumper,,child molesting,child abusing ,Racist ,Hippocrits,Liars,infidels,scum at its best ,,you guys are a waste of oxygen .
Don't remind us of Bill Clinton.
Pm you left out LGBTQXYZ+PM ANTIFA BLM

PM, glad you posted. Good to hear you are still on the green side of grass.
I was wondering if the China Virus had attacked you. I guess you were waiting until Joe came out of his basement and Kamala came out from under his desk.

Clown world: President Slow Joe: Can't remember his own name nor his wife's. Vice President who bragged about putting Pot smokers in prison as she smoked a joint.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles

That guy was NOT A VETERAN,,

BUT TRUMP CALLED VETERANS WHO DIED FOR THIS crap HOLE COUNTRY ,,LOOSERS AND SUCKERS.

UNTIL AMERICA CURES ITS SELF OF THE TRUMPER PLAQUE IT WILL KEEP FALLING ,PURE SCUM .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Joe said he would love to kick "what's his name's Arse".
I didn't think those leftists believed in gender.
Pm are you and "It".
Does the Marine recruiting poster still say, "We are looking for a few good men"?

Serious question:

Would you advise President Trump to hire Bill, Hillary, or one of the Clinton Mafia, to handle the the female accusers?
They are very experienced and seem to have the expertise to permanently "silence" such attackers.

Pine Mt Beagles

Americans real Americans
Not trumpers,,
I know how frustrating it is to try to debate with trumpers.
It’s not possible ,to debate them ,but ,the reason might surprise some of you.
First trumpers are not,family,friends,neighbors,Christians,or patriotic people,they are trumpers FIRST.
And then ,you have to remember ,they have been cursed, with a REPROBATE MIND,they simply don’t ,have the mental ability or capacity to understand the simplest of things.
SO DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME. ,!!!

Please wear those red hats ,,they show up good ,,out just passed 500 meters,,,they are made in China, so you don’t have to waste much money,, I like to put Em on a balloon full of hot air a realistic.target.

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM your White Privilege is showing.
Please kneel and ask forgiveness in the names of Barack and Michelle Obama. As long as you send a large donation to his "Charity" and a substantial donation to BLM.

You think debating Trumpers is a challenge.
Try this https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/stat ... 44513?s=20

Did Slow Joe mean that over half the population of the USA will die from COVID before he finishes his speech?
Maybe he meant before he makes a coherent speech, or remembers his wife's name, or where he is.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonst ... g-n2576541

JUst curious PM, when is your next BLM/ANTIFA "march for justice" planned for Pineville?
I tdidn't take long after the Grand Wizard of the KKK, Senator Robert Byrd, Dem of West Virginia died, for you guys to switch sides.
You traded you Klan cap for a ANTIFA mask.