Dims forced to Out Slow Joe

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Dims forced to Out Slow Joe

Post by Newt »

Genius Trump Nominates Joe Biden To Supreme Court Forcing Dems To Accuse Him Of Sexual Assault

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Trump has announced his pick for Supreme Court justice: Joe Biden. By nominating Biden, Trump has forced the Dems' hands, making them believe the sexual assault claims and allegations of inappropriate, creepy behavior against the former vice president.

The "4D chess" move forced Dems to immediately accuse Joe Biden of sexual assault and reverse their position on the current claims against him.

"We now believe Tara Reade," said a somber Kamala Harris, "and we will do everything in our power to destroy this man's life."

In addition to believing current claims against Joe Biden, Democrats also immediately dug up 417 new accusers against Joe Biden. He has been accused of participating in wild frat parties, drunken keggers, and something called the "Devil's Triangle," which Dems say is either a Satanic ritual or code for a sexual practice or "maybe both."

"It's clear this man is dangerous and cannot be trusted," said Nancy Pelosi. "We call on the Senate to turn down his nomination and run him out of public life."

Biden released a statement, saying, "I just want to go home and see my grandkids again." His mic was cut off and he was pulled off the stage with a shepherd's crook.

The Babylon Bee once again raises the bar on good, political satire.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Dims forced to Out Slow Joe

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

B.S.

LIES ,,BUT MAYBE THE TRUMP,,SCUM BAG WILL BE DEALT WITH,,HOPEFULLY HE IS A GONNER FROM HIS HOAX COVID-19,,SCAM,,,HE HAS KILLED 300,000 Americans, and now he has it hope McConnell gets it the world would be a better place,with out either.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Trump is as healthy as a horse.

He is just having fun exposing the Communist media and their lapdog democraps.

I suspect he watches CNN and laughs until he cries.
Its hysterical that those fools in the MSM would call anyone a liar.
Schiff: I have evidence of Russian collusion with Trump.
Fact: Hillary colluded with the Russians and Clapper told Obama all about it.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Newt,,to say you are a mental midget ,,just don’t fit, you are cursed with a reprobate mind ,,with no hope of salvation or redemption, much like a dog,I know like dogs there are some good trumpers, but like dogs no matter How good they are still trumpers.not worthy of discussion.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered