Fox News Get Woke Go Broke

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Fox News Get Woke Go Broke

Post by Newt »

For a couple of decades Fox News business slogan was "Fair and Balanced. I doubt they have changed their slogan but its obvious to every intelligent person,their slanton the News has changed. I haven't watched much since they veered left.
When they hired Donna Brazile, the bitch that was the Moderator for Trump and Hillary, and then was forced to admit that she had given Hillary the questions prior to the debate, the first signal.
Then Fox hired RINO, Ryan Paul, as one of the Board of Directors. Then they Hired RINO, Chris Christy.
Most Conservative noticed a big change in their Entertainment as well as the slant on the News. Their long time Fox News audience began to migrate to News Max or OAN.
A couple weeks back Newt Gingrich was Guest on one of the entertainment shows and he began to explain how George Soros was funding District Attorney Candidates, across the country. These Attorneys are the ones refusing to prosecute rioters but instead they are prosecuting folk who are trying to protect themselves and their property. Immediately the Lady hosting the Show shushed Newt and told him "we aren't going to discuss Soros.
Then Mayor Giuliani was trying to discuss the graft of Hunter Biden on the "Kennedy Show". She called him a Liar. He told her, "I've got the Hard Drives with pictures and Emails". But she refused to let him talk.
Then with only a few thousand votes in, Fox called the Arizona race for Biden.
Then Cavuto cut away from Hayley, President's Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, as she was explaining how the President was working to save his election, with some BS about not having facts. The arrogant Ass hasn't figured out his audience was interested, and all they did was change the channel and watch her on Youtube,

Today there is this.

REPORT: FOX News Hires Crisis Management Team to Handle PR Over Ratings Crisis

FOX News hates their viewers.
They want a new audience.

"The Fox News Channel crashed in ratings on Saturday, coming in a distant third place to leader CNN and second place MSNBC. In the week before Tuesday’s election Fox News averaged more than double the viewership of CNN and MSNBC.

The FOX News Channel hit rock bottom when they defended and ignored the massive fraud in this year’s 2020 election.
Two days ago Bret Baier deleted the tweet that exposed the exploding on-going backlash against Fox.'

Maybe the Murdochs will figure out soon, hiring a bunch politicians that were exposed as lying frauds, to help run a billion dollar business, was not a wise business decision.

Note: I love turning on the TV on Monday evenings and listen to the pundits talking about the lack of viewers for the NBA and NFL. Get woke go Broke!
For over 60 years I was one of the biggest sports fans in the country. If there was a game on and I could find a TV, I watched it. :moon:

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Fox News Get Woke Go Broke

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Haven't watched fox since they canned O'Reilly. Seen the handwriting on the wall.