Best President

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Best President

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Biden went on to say, "We have now created over 3 million jobs since I took office.

What the numbers show
Biden was right on the numbers, we found.

The official government data shows that between January 2021, when Biden took office, and June, the number of employed Americans rose from 142.7 million to 145.8 million, or a gain of just over 3 million.

In numerical terms, that’s a bigger gain in jobs than for the equivalent period under every post-World War II president who first came to office in an election. (This comparison leaves out Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson and Gerald Ford, each of whom initially assumed the office without being elected.)

The closest competitor to Biden was Jimmy Carter, with a gain of 1.8 million jobs.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

ericwaddle3

Re: Best President

Post by ericwaddle3 »

Like to see where these numbers come from. Every place I go seems like they are trying to hire but nobody wants to work. Why would they want to with all the free benefits?
Waddle’s Crankin Ada
Waddle’s Crankin Ratchet
Waddle’s Crankin Bella
R.I.P
FCGD GRPCH WOLDPCH PPRCH Show Me's Crank
PCH Waddle’s Jazzmanian Devil
Waddle's Blooming Pixie

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

It’s much better than stated ,and what benefits are possible talking about?

When you murder 700,000 and leave another 800,000. Crippled and the rest are afraid to go to work because of your plaque killing them and their family.Of course people want be able to find workers I could use about 5 workers right now .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

On the liberal communist plan, pretty close. Jimmy probably still has the edge, gas lines were longer, and Panama Canal was given over to Chinese control.
But Biden has only begun. He has nominated a Russian immigrant, to control Money and Banking. Graduate of Moscow State. She wants to eliminate private banks and all savings. Savings ? Ha! All money will be under federal control.
They are coming to get your home and your hounds, PM.
You don't need hounds when living in a homeless shelter.

He nominated a woman who years ago, drove spikes into trees to prevent loggers from cutting them, over the Bureau of Land Management.

Glad you are still kicking PM. Hadn't seen you post in a while. I was afraid the Chinese Flu had attacked you.

That list I posted is being checked off dailey and picking up speed. The politicians and their friends are getting richer, the working class is getting poorer, and the number of homeless and folks dying of a drug overdose is exploding.
Liberal policy heaven. We need more government to fix the problems they created. :

I forgot about Carters record of double digit inflation, double digit unemployment, and double digit interest rates.
But give Biden time, he has a head of steam on all fronts. His biggest impediment to breaking all Jimmy's records, is memory loss. He probably has already forgotten his agenda. He couldn't remember his name, the other day. President whats his name.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The only accomplishment Biden has is showing how good Trump was. The only people happy with Biden are those living off of the earnings of others.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Inflation highest in forty years. Who was President in the term just over forty years ago?

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

WHO'S THE BEST PRESIDENT ??
Here's my thought ................ IT DAM SURE AINT THE CLOWN IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW !
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

China probably thinks so ... Russia like Afganistan are laughing at us . And those Brandon left in Afganistan are still wondering when their coming home .

like I said aint this clown ...
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Newt

Post by Newt »

Back in the 70s there was a Public Service announcement ran on TV. An old Indian, with a tear in his eye, looking at the litter folks were spreading across America.
That is how I feel when I think about what is happening to this once great country.
No Industry
No Middle class
A senile thief as President
A majority of each branch government have the character of what I scrape off my shoe after walking across my dog pen.
Drugs everywhere
Industrial Oligarchs selling the country piece by piece

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:11 pm
Biden went on to say, "We have now created over 3 million jobs since I took office.

What the numbers show
Biden was right on the numbers, we found.

The official government data shows that between January 2021, when Biden took office, and June, the number of employed Americans rose from 142.7 million to 145.8 million, or a gain of just over 3 million.

In numerical terms, that’s a bigger gain in jobs than for the equivalent period under every post-World War II president who first came to office in an election. (This comparison leaves out Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson and Gerald Ford, each of whom initially assumed the office without being elected.)

The closest competitor to Biden was Jimmy Carter, with a gain of 1.8 million jobs.
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 pm
It’s much better than stated ,and what benefits are possible talking about?

When you murder 700,000 and leave another 800,000. Crippled and the rest are afraid to go to work because of your plaque killing them and their family.Of course people want be able to find workers I could use about 5 workers right now .
Funny, I don't see any biden supporters bragging on him now, no yard signs, bumper stickers, nothing, wonder why??
There are consequences to voting, can't fix stupid....at least there aren't any mean tweets! :roll:

Newt

Post by Newt »

What has murdered more innocent people, Putin, or the Deep State with their Covid invention.

For what purpose is the scary question.

Check out the following
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... -millions/
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/pol ... 101567598/