A Message From The Ghost Of General Patton

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

All right, now were getting to the core of this conversation...Bunnycide, you contradict yourself and you arent convincing about wanting to firebomb anyone. Should we strike preemptively or not??? You say none of these countries have attacked us, but I ask you, why wait until they do?? Should we have 9-11 on an expanded scale, say the loss of San Francisco, or maybe Atlanta??? Then we go fight, right??? I say get them before they get you...If you think Saddam meant us no harm, you really need to lay off the crack. He routinely shot at our planes in the no fly zones of Iraq and funded homicide bombers families with cash for the dirty deeds...I guess we should wait until AMERICANS get killed before we act, nevermind we know already who poses the threat and have the means to diminish those threats. Nukes???? Not exactly a bad idea(although that is probably too extreme for most people, not me). By the way, Rove NEVER SAID DEMOCRATS, HE SAID LIBERALS. You are trying to cloud what was said, as liberals always do...I dont believe you voted republican, although I have no proof, so we have to take you at your word, unbelievable as it sounds. The "real terrorists" as you say it isnt just Al Quaida, its the entire Muslim religion, as a proper reading of the so called "Holy Koran" will show, all infidels should be put to death. So dont just focus on one faction of terrorists, there are many many more. The troops have overwhelmingly supported what is going on, you are taking a liberal websites word as gospel...And finally, the FBI doesnt go around breaking into peoples houses because "they dont like them". That is ludicrous to suggest. If they can bust up terror cells, more power to them. It doesnt eliminate our rights against illegal search and seizure. Cmon, bunny, get on the wagon and stop trying to muddy the waters....Tony

bunnycide

Post by bunnycide »

Well boys seems like this thread is getting kind of stale. So I think Ill suprise you and give credit where credit is due. Ofcourse thats not to bush as we all know he aint what you would call too swift of thought. Oh he didnt ride the short school bus but on the other hand he is about one french fry short of a happy meal. Lets face it, carl rove is the brains behind this operation. I already knew this but last week two things happened that really connected the dots. First I was reading yahoo one day and you'r hero Tom cruise was waxing eloquintly to matt laurer about how great scientology is. You know scientology is the brain child of a science fiction writer by the name of L. Ron Hubbard. Seems he was not doing too well with his sci-fi books so he told someone that he was going to start his own religion and really get rich by useing brainwashing techniques. And danged if he didnt do it. So,,,, I was thinking when bush was giveing his speech the other night why is he still useing the 9-11 saddam connection. Even he admits now that saddam and osama wont in bed together. And it hit me.. Its carl rove and his thought control tactics. Lets face it, the guys a genious. First he comes on tv a week or so before the speech and rants about how the Dems want to send Dr. Phill to vist with Osama.Ofcourse he didnt mention the tens of thousands of Dems getting shot at over in paradise. But he doesnt really care about the troops anyway. You see its all about keeping the sheep shakeing in their sheets. Its all about keeping people makeing decisions based on emotion rather than actually haveing to do some work to dig for the truth.Its all about fear. Ofcourse his master piece is that corny terror alert deal that was spikeing before the election. Everytime there would be a little dip in the polls they would up the terror alert to a higher color level. Now what better way is there to keep the thought that the sky is falling than to give the people a gauge they can actually look at to see how aftaid they should be. Absolutly brilliant. Ofcourse you havent heard much from the terror alert system since the election have you? I guess all the bad guys were about as disgusted with the election as the rest of us were and left this country and went over to Iraq. I know I feel alot safer.. Or I did till I heard Bush talk the other night. Now you guys may laugh but just think how easy it is to influence someone's mind if you use the right mind control techiques. Heck, it was just a few years ago that some wanna be Einstiens decided they were going to take a ride on the Hale Bot comet because their Mentor said the world was comeing to an end and they all needed to get off.They all drank some poison and killed theirself in preperation for the journey but if memory serves me right they missed their ride. Now I admit that convinceing half the population of the U.S. to constantly be in fear of a terror attack and think emotionally rather than to use the facts to arrive at a conclusion is quiet an achievment. But I can name a couple that have really fell into that trap.. Not calliing any names.....But probably one of his finest hours was during the campaign when out of the blue he interjected the world shakeing issue of Gay marraige into the race. Now what he was doing is he was trying to think of a way to get the holy rolling christian right to the polls and also at least a small share of the blacks since alot of them are quiet religious also. And he had all them rowdy christians believeing that if two gays got married that the whole country was going to turn into a buch of rump jumpers. Hey, my hats off to the guy. He's brilliant.
Have I got you convinced yet? Didnt think so. After all anyone that thinks the viet nam war was a Great, justifiable, and noble war is too far off the deep end to reason with anyway.
Hey BEV. If your listening in on this friendly little sparing match I would like to say thank you for not clipping my wings and allowing me to rant. Im pretty sure you dont agree with much if anything I advance here so you've probably had to hold yourself back from giveing me the 'ol hatchet. I appreciate it. Even though them guys are breaking my heart with all the name calling personal attacks they have yet to offer one bit of evidence to counter my original point . That being that bush mislead the country about WMDS and the whole war is based on a lie. Again , thanks. And PS. I like the program you got on here that automatically changes a cuss word that I might "accidently" type to a less offensive alturnative. This is great fun boys.... see you on the front lines.....

crewchf

Post by crewchf »

Bunnycide,, In Nam we made a treaty to keep the commies out,, we didn't keep the promise,, millions died!!! Do you remember the boat people, risking everything too get out of there?? Freedom isn't FREE!!!! The next election should be a good one,, I care LESS who wins but this war we must win,, period!!! I don't want my grandkids to have too worry about getting nuked and the odds are going up faster and faster every year. It don't matter about the weapons of Mass Distruction either, that asshole from Iraq had to go. Now we got em pouring in there to fight us from all over the world,, lets be thankfull its there and not here, can you agree with me there? The politics of all this is killing me,, both parties want the glory of victory here and your democrats may get their chance!! I remember LBJ's heavy heart speeches to America when we needed more troops and the way its going in Afghanistan no matter who wins we'll hear it again I'm sure. Take care and have a Happy Fourth of July..

Crew Chief

PS I'm no war monger either bunnycide,, can't count the times we had to get the fire trucks out on the flight line at Tan Son Nhut to hose the blood out of the cargo compartment from the body bags leaking. Thats how C130's got the nickname Trash Hauler's,, kinnda sick aye!!! War Is Sick but needed right now,, hope we don't screw this one up,, the Iraq's know we got a record of bolting out of a war zone when things don't go our way!!!

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Bunnycide, you have lost your wits...Mind control??? You are a nut. Tony

BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

Iraq was not a nuclear threat. Actually was not a threat at all. Afghanistan was not a threat but harbored the taliban but they are not the only ones. Surely taliban training camps are set up in many other parts of the world. Seems funny that there were plans for an oil pipeline to be constructed in Afghanistan a year before 911 but the country was too unstable to build it. Now with a US military presence it will happen. Pakistan is much more of a nuclear threat and has poured money to terrorists, why didn't we attack them? Most of the 911 terrorists were Saudi Arabians. That ought to tell us something. I totally support bombing and killing the hell out of whoever is responsible for attacking the US, but with our obviously weak military intelligence and the lying sob we have in the White House, I am not sure we are attacking the right folks. As far as Sadam Hussein being a cruel tyrant, there are many other cruel evil leaders in the world, but they don't have oil.

crewchf

Post by crewchf »

Look, we can't Monday morning quarterback this thing!!! Big Al,, you're right about the lying SOB in the White House,, but the Dems Ain't No Better,, they'll get their chance,, don't worry!!! The terrorist are pouring into Iraq to get at our kids and I told you , we 're killing plenty of em!!!

Crew Chief

PS Almost forgot Big Al,, You really think we've got Afgahnistan under control??? I DON"T!!!!!

BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

No way Afghanistan is under control yet. It just seemed a little funny to me that Afghanistan took the first hit and that just happened to be the area that a new oil pipeline had been proposed a year before 911.

crewchf

Post by crewchf »

When we cut off Japans Oil before WW2 it was the last straw for them!!! Only WAR could fix it, so they thought!!!! Look what happened in 41!! History repeats its self over and over again!! God Help Us Here Today!! We've got to build our military back to the 60's level and go get all the assholes that are against us,, PERIOD!!! Lots of Red Ink coming our way but we are all AMERICANS and we'll deal with it!!!

God Bless Our Troops,,,
Crew Chief

bunnycide

Post by bunnycide »

Well my good friends, in case you didnt notice our staunch alley, England was attacked today. You remember, the Brits, the ones that send their troops to places in Iraq that they figure they wont get shot at so the US can take most of the casualties. So you'r probably wanting to know what this means to me and you. Well my children, its a golden opportunity. One that we shouldnt let slip though our fingers. So heres the deal. Now we probably dont know exactly who perpetrated this dasterdly deed yet but most likely it was some of them nut case muslims. So we've got two choices. Either attack Iran or North Korea. Why them.? Well they are the last two parts of the axis of evil that we havent bombed. With Iraq being the first. But you say it wasnt North Korea that bombed the brits. Well heck, that dont make any difference it wasnt the Iraqis that flew planes into the WTC. So if you go by the Bush and Blair doctrin, which is there's no lie big enough that the American people wont swallow or no mess big enough that the americans wont support then its off to Korea we go. Now with the current war we let Osama and a few hundred members of Al Quaida slip though our fingers in Afghanastan while we concentrated on Saddam. So now instead of a few hundred terriost that we could have bombed into oblivion in Afghan. we got at last count over twenty thousand and building in Iraq. So if the same holds true in NOrth Korea then we'll have enough terriost to fight there for the next hundred years. We'll have enough fear mongering being thrown about to keep the republicans in office till the second comeing. But if you'r as sick of the republicans as the rest of us are dont go run to the polls and vote democratic cause you'll just be in for a rude awakening. The only plan they can come up with to get us out of Iraq is to send more troops. And even Bush said he didnt want to do that. So since no one else is offering up any plans to get us out of the torture zone let me be the first. The first thing we should do is go to the so called interiem govt. and tell them this. Well gents we got saddam out of your hair, we've lost 1700 men, and are spending $3000 dollars per second over here and its time for a change. So in six months we are going to pull out. Now if you want democracy as bad as bush tells us you want it then you better motivate the masses. Theres maybe 10 million Iraqis of fighting age at the very least. And maybe 20 thousand insurgents. And they'll say what about the training of the Iraqi army. And we'll say the dang insurgents havent had any training and seems they are doing pretty well. So get yourself a gun and start fighting for yourself. And if you dont have a gun we'll be happy to supply every man woman and child with one. So now thats 10 million Iraqis againts 20 thousand insurgents.. SLAM DUNK!!!!!!. And just as a little amendment to our agreement we'll be expecting full payment in oil when you get your wells pumping again. And ofcourse we'll leave a couple of air craft carriers out in the gulf to destroy your oil pipe lines if you decide to renig on repaying us. So you see gentlemen, there is a way out of this mess. But I doubt that fearless leader will do it. After all look how much mileage the leaders, both republican and democratic , got out of hawking the communist threat during the cold war. They had the whole country thinking that the Koreans, or russians, or viet cong were any minute going to land on our shores and take san fran sissy co. Look who the big winners of the cold war was. It was big defense contractors such as Haliburtan of today. It was the polititions such as Johnson and Nixon and Kennedy that were able to stay in power useing fear tatics.. Ofcourse it was for the most part the poor working stiff that were the big losers. Just as it is today. The elite would never dream of sending their kids to Nam or Iraq. Not when they got plenty of herd to be thinned out of the ranks of the poor working class. Well friends thats my rant for today, or like one of my buddies called it, garbage spewing. But let me leave you with this thought. Right now you'r sitting in front of the best research tool known to man kind. So go do some hits on google or yahoo. And do some reading. And not only go to sites you know you will agree with. Go to some that you know will make you mad. And when you go there and see something bashing your guy then keep on searching till you find something to back up your side. And if you cant, then you probably can figure your guy might just be fooling you. Heres two to start with. "bush lies" and "clinton lies". ,,, and remember Politics is like women. You didnt marry the first one you ever liked. You have to experience more than one to find out what you really like. Okay boys... tear me up.. see ya next time.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

You really are nuts...I for one am glad someone like you isnt in power right now, or it might have been Detroit or L.A. just as easily as London that got attacked...Your ideas are so good, you must work for the government right??? If not, you should since you have all the answers...Do you really think everyone in the US government is so dumb that you have the solutions they cannot come up with??? NO, the truth is the attacks in London only give strength to the argument for pre emptive attacks against Muslim terrorists...You are fumbling around to find a way to blame this on the Bush administration, but you cannot.....Tony

bunnycide

Post by bunnycide »

Well friends it looks like the wheels are beginning to fall off the bush neocon machine. The people, or at least the ones paying attention are beginning to realize that they were duped into this whole mess. Better late than never I guess.Boy, these guys do play hardball though. Everybody that disagrees with them either gets outed like Ms. Valeri Plame, or fired like the General that said before the war started they would need Lots more troops, or the trusted bush advisor that told the administration it was going to cost at least 200 billion. Ofcourse now its estimated to cost 700 billion. A far cry from the two week walk in the park that rumsfeld sold us way back when. But the spin does continue unabaded. They are letting "leak" that we will start pulling out troops maybe next year cause things will be better by then. This is just a ploy to help them win the mid term elections comeing up. Of course we will have to pull out sooner rather than later cause bush has about ruined the only army at his disposal. With few signing up, fewer reinlisting and over 5000 deserting we're simply going to run out of fresh bodys to throw into the mix. Isnt the all volenteer army working great. Really shows you what the people really think about this "comflict". Shamefully the Iraqi people are going to eventually be about as bad off as before we Liberated them . If you havent heard John Roberts reporting this on the evening news it seems that the would be leaders of Iraq and the Finatic leaders from Iran are really getting chummy these day. With Iran even offering to help train Iraq troops. Now imagine what the neocons are thinking about this. One of the axis of evil helping bring democracy to Iraq. You just cant make stuff like this up. And it looks like the poor women in Iraq are going to be alot worse off than when Uncle Saddam was in power. They are being totally left out of the "democracy" process since the new constitutioin is basically an interpretaion of the koran. What a joke. Yeah, we're definately in a pickle. We are running out of troops, and if we leave then its sure to be civil war which will draw all of Iraqs neighbors into the conflict possibly destablelizeing the whole region , along with our oil supply. Yep, in hindsight it does help to have a plan before you try to take over the world. So lets just sit back and see how little bush can spin his way out of this fiasco. And if you get tired of watching the BS that fox news spits out and you want to know whats really going on you might want to visit the "antiwar.com" website. Warning though it will make you mad. <<<<<<<<<<<< NATURALLY THE COMMON PEOPLE DON'T WANT WAR, BUT THEY CAN ALWAYS BE BROUGHT TO THE BIDDING OF THE LEADERS. TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, AND DENOUNCE THE PACIFIST FOR LACK OF PATRIOTISM AND ENDANGERING THE COUNTRY. IT WORKS THE SAME IN EVERY COUNTRY. >>>>>>>HERMON GOERING, AT THE NUREMBURG TRIALS..(sound familiar?)

crewchf

Post by crewchf »

bunnycide, why don't you go too your local airport over the weekend and kick the first trooper you see coming home from the AOR!!! Cause thats what your antiwar.com is doing,,, you didn't understand a word I said about the costs of the antiwar movement during VIETNAM DID YOU???

Crew Chief

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Make love........not war :)

TheBman

Post by TheBman »

edited by me

jonnyringo

Post by jonnyringo »

Bush had the right idea but has his hands tied behind his back by liberal politicians and the leftwing media. If it were not for them televising and politicizing this war it would have been over by now.
Let our men and women finish the job or our children and grandchildtren will pay the price. These Muslims hate our guts and think we are no better than cows.
I just watched a documentary called Obsession...? that was really eye opening. These terrorists have a similar style that Hitler did. They are using propaganda to brainwash the children and public. The ones that speak out usually are murdered. It is a terrible situation.
God Bless the USA and our troops.

ringo
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."