Dogrunner AT sea

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wingpatch

Dogrunner AT sea

Post by wingpatch »

Hello dogrunner at sea in the gulf some where , just wanted you to know we are praying for you all....wingpatch :lol:

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Yes we are!
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

wingpatch

SAdomm WHO????

Post by wingpatch »

WE all know he had a very evil mind, but i hope the last thing that went throug it was a missle with one of them dead beat protesters rideing it. SALUTE...... Now aint that just something one of them dead bet protesters drownding trying to carry more signs than he could swim with......

DOGRUNNER

Post by DOGRUNNER »

I think they should put all the protesters in a boat and send them over here and then we bomb it.. Sorry if I offend anyone but if you dont like what the USA is doing go live somewhere else.......

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

You hang in there, DOGRUNNER. We'll worry about the ingrates here.

wingpatch

Houndrunner

Post by wingpatch »

You got alot more important things to worrie about than a bunch dead beats. You watch your butt and get home and tie the note with that little sweetheart school teacher that is thinken about you ok. :roll: wingpatch ;)

wingpatch

From LITTLE Mutt

Post by wingpatch »

Hello Dogrunner, my name is little mutt my grand pa holds me ever night and tells me what you and all your ship mates are doing for me. He says if it was'nt for men like you i would not grow up to see and do the things he has done in this Great country of ours. I just wanted to thank you myself but i guess i will have to let papa do it for me cause i am only three months old. .... littlepatch mutt.

wingpatch

Post by wingpatch »

++++++SALUTE+++++++

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Have a feeling we're gonna need a forum just for Patriotism so I've lock this topic here and moved it to that forum at the bottom of the page. The topic is still open there and we can respond to it. :bigsmile: