I've Had All I Can Take

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

DarrinG

I've Had All I Can Take

Post by DarrinG »

I'm sorry but all these panty-waist, tree-hugging ant-war, ANTI-AMERICANS who are mostly unlawfully protesting in AMERICAN streets need to pack their sh1t and leave our country. It is very easy to LEAVE this country, much easier to LEAVE than to come in. If they feel the need to get out in public and degrade my country and the service men & women fighting with their very lives for freedom and representing my country, all I can say is "If you don’t like it,,,LEAVE,,,,and don’t let the door hit your cowardly butt on your way out. Go to live in Baghdad and stand around and watch Hussein murder anyone who don’t agree with him by dropping them into barrels of acid, throwing them into huge wood-chippers, publicly beating women for merely speaking a soft word, ordering 13 year old children to execute anyone he chooses, gassing his own people, men-women AND children.....

Now stand in the streets of the good ole USA and publicly down our President, our Country and our Troops for liberating a people from such a tyrant and ruthless killer...and I call you spineless, panty waist and a bleeding-heart liberal, and our country don’t need you. You have an open invitation from me to LEAVE!

GOD bless the USA and GOD be with our President and GOD be with our Troops.

Where's the Tylenol?

[/b]
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

Post by guest »

I agree, and I also believe that these are most likely the same people who are the anti hunting advocates who are just jumping on a different wagon so they can have something else to protest and complain about.

THEY HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOBBY!! OR ANY HOBBY FOR THAT MATTER.

HNTDAD

Post by HNTDAD »

Nicely stated, DarrinG.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

If you take a look at these people closely, you might see the same people at different rallys protesting against everything this country used to stand for. They are what used to be COMMUNISTS...It didn't work in Russia and other countries, Cuba is dirt poor and people aren't exactly making a beeline to live in China or North Korea either. So they have switched tactics and instead of protesting against capitalism and promoting their communist leanings, they fight incrementally against what we stand for. They are anti hunting, anti GOD, against guns, pro death(abortion) and basically go against the grain for what is good in this country. They may win in the short run because the BIBLE says conditions have to be like this before Christ comes back, but that doesn't mean we have to make it easy for them. Just my opinion, thanks for letting me VENT!!!! Tony

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

I think anyone that visits other boards know what my opinion of this is. The leftist liberal society will be the death of the U.S. and our schools and courts are not helping any at all.
"No stronger bond exist than that between a man and his dog."

Link to RabbitDawg board. (Old Southernbeagles board)
http://www.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6643

just Hunter

Verry Good ,Well put

Post by just Hunter »

Well its the truth,I Agree, Think your all right.About the thing Thay forgotten about the 9-11 stuff.The one that do all the protesting,Are takeing offTime from the hunters.It just prove one thing thay sure dont have much to do.Maybe thay sould pick up a hoby of some sort outher than what their doing,Some of them wont come to their sences untill the enamy is knocking at their door.Their some outher countrys that need a wake up call also.I have Relghtives in this war all so,this is somthing that has to be done with or we will never get ride of the terice action that thay conflict on all the countrys and us.No countrys should be able to harverd any of the crimels that do this conflict on people.we need to trail them down and get ride of them.(like a Beagle Running a rabbit)Keep after them till its over. :cry: JustHunter Hope every one has a safe hunting Season.
Just Hunter.

howard

Post by howard »

Darrin if you send all the people that disagree with you to Iraq, then you are just like saddam because if people don't agrre with you, you want to punish them. That is truly unamerican.

dosgris

Post by dosgris »

thank you howard, as i was reading this i was somewhat surprised that no one objected to the attacks on people who feel differently. i am glad to see that someone said something in that regard. diversity is supposed to be, and i truly believe it to be, one of the real strengths of our country. we have a right to dissent in our country,,,, and at one point or another just about all of us have been among a minority who have dissented about something. what we must remember is that we are a country of laws, a country with a constitution that protects and even encourages dissent and free thought. it IS one of the strengths of our country and is one of the reasons why so many people want to come to america.

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

I hate to agree with them but I somewhat do. I like to see folks running their ignorant mouths. It gives me a laugh when I need one. Just turn the T.V. to CNN and grab a beer. This is America, land of the free. Free to say what ever stupid thought comes to mind. Trust me, those liberals have plenty of it. No morals and no patriotism whatsoever. Protest if you want, but put yourself in those soldiers shoes. Just ask anyone who was in Korea or Vietnam and they will tell you. That is, if you just cant wait until our soldiers get back.

I am still waiting on that "no blood for oil" crap some more. Seems like that argument has been laid to rest.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I don't think Darrin's or anyone else's opinion is "unAmerican". If we apply the right to speech to the truest extent, he has a right to feel that way and to speak it as much as the folks that disagree with him do.

It's wasn't necessarily "unAmerican" for the lead singer for the Dixie Chicks to state her opinions about the President and her state, but it embarrassed me in front of the world so I will exercise one of my American rights and I wont be spending any more of my money on their records. She thought she'd gain some brownie points making that comment in a country that was also divided on the Iraq issue. It backfired on her and I bet her fair butt wouldn't have said that at a concert in Bryan-College Station.

I think a lot of the celebs engage their mouths before engaging their brains - or at least before consulting their agents, lol! In my opinion, 80% of the people that claim to be anti-war/anti-hunting/anti-anything are merely riding on the coattails of propaganda and are basically clueless of the true agenda of these groups. Clueless of the big picture.

wkendarcher

Post by wkendarcher »

well said bev. those antieverything people do have the right to spew stupidity because our country gives them that right but i sure get tired of hearing it.

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

My point is for those people who would stand in our public streets and protest while neighbor's may have children overseas possibly dying for this country fighting in the name of Freedom and the USA. To be an American citizen and do that, well...I dont care if 1 million disagree, I feel that is plenty of grounds to be called traitors and panty-waists. Sorry, but thats the way I felt during the heat of the Iraq war, and I still feel that way.

;)
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

I'm still here Darrin and still loving the good ol USA. It's been quiet lately so I haven't had a good laugh in a while. I am sure an idiot will surface somewhere, sooner or later.

Post by Guest »

AMEN Darrin!!!

Laurel Mtn Kennels

Post by Laurel Mtn Kennels »

I with you Darrin. :D In fact I'm willing to make a donation to help them with there travel expenses.
Rick Burkholder
Laurel Mountain Kennels
http://www.laurelmountaintaxidermy.com