Just something to think about...

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

DOGRUNNER

Just something to think about...

Post by DOGRUNNER »

Answering the Call

I am a small and precious child,
my dad's been sent to fight...
The only place I'll see his face,
is in my dreams at night.
He will be gone too many days
For my young mind to keep track.
I may be sad, but I am proud.
My daddy's got your back.

I am a caring mother.
My son may go to war...
My mind is filled with worries
that I have never known before
Everyday I try to keep
my thoughts from turning black.
I may be scared, but I am proud.
My son has got your back.

I am a strong and loving wife,
with a husband soon to go.
There are times I'm terrified
in a way most never know.
I bite my lip, and force a smile
as I watch my husband pack...
My heart may break, but I am proud.
My husbands got your back...

I am a soldier, Serving Proudly, standing tall.
I fight for freedom, yours and mine by answering this call.
I do my job while knowing, the thanks it sometimes lacks.
Say a prayer that I'll come home. It's me who's got your back.

The fight is on..

Im stationed onboard the Uss Nassau, Been over here for 7 mo.

wingpatch

a save Day

Post by wingpatch »

////SALUTE//// from Little muttpatch&wingpatch :lol:

AUTMN SKY

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NO MATTER WHAT

Post by AUTMN SKY »

I AM DOGRUNNERS WIFE TO BE......I JUST WANT TO SAY FIRST AND FOREMOST THAT I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF HIM. HE HAS BEEN OUT TO SEA FOR 7 MONTHS NOW AND EVEN THOUGH WE MISS HIM DEARLY I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT HE IS A SAILOR AND HE IS OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR US AND WHAT WE BELIEVE IN. I AM ASHAMED AS AN AMERICAN THAT THE TELEVISION MARKETS ARE GIVING THESE ANTI-WAR PROTESTORS AIR TIME.....I THINK THAT THEY NEED TO JUST IGNORE THEM AND NOT EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY. I UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY AMERICAN, AS OUR RIGHTS, HAS AN OPINION BUT I TRULY BELIEVE IN TIMES LIKE THIS WE ALL NEED TO PUT ASIDE OUR OWN FEELINGS AND COME TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY AND SHOW OUR PRESIDENT AND TROOPS THAT WE ARE BEHIND THEM 110%. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS AND I SALUTE YOU DOGRUNNER AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. COME HOME SOON AND BE SAFE.

A TRUE AMERICAN
AUTMN SKY

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Autmn Sky,
I agree with you entirely. If they were to inteview the protesters they would find them to be ignorant. The most do not know where Iraq even is on the map let alone what they stand for. As far as I am concerned protesting this war is the same as supporting Saddam and his pack of murderers! My prayers are with all of those fighting for us and the freedoms we are able to enjoy here at home. May God protect them in their missions and see them home safely to those who think of them with each waking moment. Dogrunner is lucky to have you at home awaiting his return. And this country is lucky to have him and those like him serving so selflessly!
Love and Respect,
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

AUTMN SKY

THANK YOU NEW YORK HILLBILLY!!

Post by AUTMN SKY »

A VERY SINCERE THANKS TO YOU NYH......YOU ARE SO TRUE ABOUT THE PROTESTORS AND WHEN I HEAR THAT THEY ARE CARRYING SIGNS THAT "SAY NO WAR FOR OIL" I COULD JUST WRING THEIR NECKS BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY IGNORANT BECAUSE OIL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY WE ARE AT WAR. THEY REALLY NEED TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE THEY GO RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH. THE PROTESTORS IN THESE OTHER COUNTRIES I HOPE TO GOD THEY DON'T LOOK FOR US WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE I THINK WE SHOULD JUST TURN OUR NOSES DOWN AT ALL OF THEM. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT THIS MORNING......I HOPE ALL IS WELL AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR DOGRUNNER TO COME HOME SO WE CAN START RUNNING THEM RABBITS...... HAVE A GOOD ONE!!

GOD BLESS THE USA
AUTMN SKY

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Autmn Sky,
You are very welcome and can vent or look for support on this site anytime you need to. I am sure you will always find it, as there are many folks here that share the same values. I know that I plan on hanging around anyway! :lol:
Have a good day,
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

The only thing I regret about this war is that we didn't go in a long time ago and stop the heartless torture and oppression Saddam Hussein has imposed against the Iraqi people, Kurds and other neighbors. If the protestors want something humanitarian to do and are too chicken to do anything except clutter the streets in the comfort of their FREE nation, let them use some of that energy to follow up the military after we've exterminated the cockroaches and help re-build it. They're gonna need hod carriers over there.

God Bless you Autmn Sky.

Godspeed Dogrunner - and go clean house.

wingpatch

Post by wingpatch »

I dont know if i can say this or not, Show your surport for our troops today. pissonaprotester.

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

Look guys, the protestors are one of three types of people. 1) soceities' losers who have no life and no job so they have time to protest. They are mad at america for their loser lives and have nothing better to do. 2) They are hippy leftovers from vietnam and havent grown up yet, they still smoke to much dope and shoot up to much heroin. 3) these are the main ones. They are backed and financed by the communist party and Iraqi companies. They are against capitalism and would love to turn us into commies just like China and N. Korea. These are the actors and richier folks and you wonder how some of these people got thier money. Saddam could attack us on our mainland and they would still protest.
"No stronger bond exist than that between a man and his dog."

Link to RabbitDawg board. (Old Southernbeagles board)
http://www.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6643

wingpatch

SALUTE

Post by wingpatch »

/////////SALUTE////////. Dogrunner,,And all your ship mates. It is easy to say something and it does'nt take much to stand around with a sign, with something writen on it that you are not even sure what it means.But IT is dam hard to do what you all are doing. GoodLUCK And we really care,Little mutt, wingpatch, the rest of my family, the state of mo. And the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA//////SALUTE///. pissonaprotester

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Dogrunner, I am humbled by your service in this time of war. I served during peacetime, but that was a walk in the park compared to what you are going into. You have my utmost respect and admiration. Autumn Sky, keep the faith and God Bless You for your patriotism and courage. Tony

wingpatch

//////////////SALUTE////////////////

Post by wingpatch »

Good day to you , And thank you for the good day you are giveing me. Little mutt &me sure injoyed the pictures.You know a little baby like little mutt goes to sleep and wakes up with out a worrie in the world. We adults can rest in peace knowing that there are people like you watching over us night and day. Thank you sir. we are thinking about you Little muttpatch &wingpatch.//////salute///////.........p.o.a.p.t..

wingpatch

Re: //////////////SALUTE////////////////

Post by wingpatch »

wingpatch wrote:Good day to you , And thank you for the good day you are giveing me. Little mutt &me sure injoyed the pictures.You know a little baby like little mutt goes to sleep and wakes up with out a worrie in the world. We adults can rest in peace knowing that there are people like you watching over us night and day. Thank you sir. we are thinking about you Little muttpatch &wingpatch.//////salute///////.........p.o.a.p.t..
....oooooooops.hello autumn sky. Stand by your man we are thinking about you too.

////Salute////////

Post by ////Salute//////// »

////////SALUTE//////Good morning dogrunner, Hope you did'nt read that crap the mystery guest wrote.That is why MEN like you are away from home, People put there mouth in gear before there mind. Ya just got to consider the source. Well you should be home soon autumn sky & you will be out running the hair ofen them wabbits . Best of luck to you sir and all your buddies. we SALUTE you all. little mutt &wingpatch. :roll:

wingpatch

SALUTE

Post by wingpatch »

////Salute//////// wrote:////////SALUTE//////Good morning dogrunner, Hope you did'nt read that crap the mystery guest wrote.That is why MEN like you are away from home, People put there mouth in gear before there mind. Ya just got to consider the source. Well you should be home soon autumn sky & you will be out running the hair ofen them wabbits . Best of luck to you sir and all your buddies. we SALUTE you all. little mutt &wingpatch. :roll:
OOOOOOOOps now who's the dumbie i forgot to login sorry bout that wingpatch :oops: p.o.a.p.t.