offended

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

denny606

offended

Post by denny606 »

>I'm sorry, but after hearing they want
>
>to sing OUR National Anthem in Spanish - enough is enough!
>
>
>
>NEVER did they sing it in Italian,
>
>Japanese, Polish, Irish-Celtic, German, Portuguese, Greek, French, or
>any other language because of immigration.
>
>It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the
>way it
>
>was written. The news broadcasts
>
>gave a translation that's NOT even close.
>
>Sorry if this offends anyone, but this is
>
>
>
>THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
>
>Do YOU - sing MY
>
> National Anthem in YOUR COUNTRY
>
>IN ENGLISH ? ? ?
>
>
>
>
>
>And, because I make this statement
>
>DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!
>
>
>
>YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.
>
>
>
>Welcome to come through like
>
>everyone else has.
>
>
>
>Get a sponsor !
>
>Get a place to lay your head !
>
>Get a job !
>
>Live by OUR rules !
>
>Pay YOUR taxes !
>
>
>
>And
>
>LEARN THE LANGUAGE
>
>LIKE ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HAVE
>
>IN THE PAST!!!
>
>
>
>AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL
>SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
>
>TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.
>
>
>
>
>If you don't want to forward this
>
>for fear of offending someone, then
>
>YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
>
>
>When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???
>
>
>
>We've gone so far the other way,
>
>bent over backwards not to
>
>offend anyone.
>
>
>
>But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN
>
>that's being offended!
>
>
>
>
>WAKE UP America!!!
>
>
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

TnHoss

Post by TnHoss »

Amen.
Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces

bradadkins

Post by bradadkins »

preach on
Adkins Bluegrass Beagles
That's How I Roll

beagle crazy

Post by beagle crazy »

AMEN Brother!!!!!!!!!!!

NoBull

Post by NoBull »

You are 100% right I agree that all people who enter this country should have to have a viable skill that will contribute to our countrys economy speak our langauge is also something I think really needs to be adressed they're is nothing more annoying to me when you see people crying that life is so unfair for them here they can't get a job and are discriminated against but they speak broke english expect welfare and are constantly waving flags of the countries they came from I am sorry but if Paurto Rico, Mexico , Africa and South America were such great places to live and your so proud to eb from there then why the hell are you here and if your gonna be here be proud to be here it's a privilidge to live in America I have traveled the world and seen many other countries the poverty the trash, disease, war it's rampid all over the world and yet when is the last time you seen an imigrant publicly say they were thankful to be in America. The problem I see is we are a country of people with guilty consciences we send our best and brightest young men and women to fight in a war to protect the right of people who would just as soon kill us as they would look at us I have been to Iraq and Kosovo and Pakistan and I will be the first to tell you those people don't like us don't appreciate us why send millions when we could of just sent 1 sniper or 1 big bomb I think if were going to go to war why not send people who plague our society for example inmates in prison for terms of 20 years tell them to serve 5 years on good behavior and they can come home and be free or high school dropouts who don't get a job or a g.e.d. who just sit around and become the people who rob our houses rape our women and drop this country into a even larger financial depression then we are already moving towards

LOL got me all amped up on this subject
Home Sweet Home Kentucky

briarshakersdaddy

Offened

Post by briarshakersdaddy »

I live in Kentucky. In the county I live in they want to teach spanish so people can comunicate with the Mexicans that live here. Why should we learn a diffrent language. This is AMERICA the langage is ENGLISH Not spanish. They come in here pay no taxes,live with about 12 in a one room apartment so they can send money back home. Have babies so they can sign up on welfare. Disregard our laws[ About 10 have been killed while driving drunk] I thank that they should learn English not the other way around. This Country was Built by people from outher countrys. We have Never treated them any diffrent than any others till now. We open our arms to them like we always have, If you live in america you should be come a American. Even our goverment has special loans with little or no intrest for them to start there own busnisses. Try to get a government loan if you are a american citizen. Dont Think they have had any tougher time than some of the people in the Getto's of the large citys. Yet We have gave them things that is not available to our own underprivelaged people. Even In some of our own Counties Here in Eastern Ky the unemploment rate is around 13%. Yet one of the companys Brought in workers from out of the country. Pay back for all the tax breaks they were give to locate here. We are slowly giving our country away. Every one should have to live by the same rules. Yet they do not have to register for the draft or fight for the freedom they are recieving in this great country of ours. When The Irish came in to this countrty back in the 1800's they became the backbone of our army and police forces. So if you want to be a american instead of trying to live off the nation give you'r all to you'r country. If you live in america be come a american.
send me pedigrees

briarshakersdaddy

Offened

Post by briarshakersdaddy »

I live in Kentucky. In the county I live in they want to teach spanish so people can comunicate with the Mexicans that live here. Why should we learn a diffrent language. This is AMERICA the langage is ENGLISH Not spanish. They come in here pay no taxes,live with about 12 in a one room apartment so they can send money back home. Have babies so they can sign up on welfare. Disregard our laws[ About 10 have been killed while driving drunk] I thank that they should learn English not the other way around. This Country was Built by people from outher countrys. We have Never treated them any diffrent than any others till now. We open our arms to them like we always have, If you live in america you should be come a American. Even our goverment has special loans with little or no intrest for them to start there own busnisses. Try to get a government loan if you are a american citizen. Dont Think they have had any tougher time than some of the people in the Getto's of the large citys. Yet We have gave them things that is not available to our own underprivelaged people. Even In some of our own Counties Here in Eastern Ky the unemploment rate is around 13%. Yet one of the companys Brought in workers from out of the country. Pay back for all the tax breaks they were give to locate here. We are slowly giving our country away. Every one should have to live by the same rules. Yet they do not have to register for the draft or fight for the freedom they are recieving in this great country of ours. When The Irish came in to this countrty back in the 1800's they became the backbone of our army and police forces. So if you want to be a american instead of trying to live off the nation give you'r all to you'r country. If you live in america be come a american.
send me pedigrees