Clinton Wins Ohio and Texas

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Clinton Wins Ohio and Texas

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

:eyes:
Last edited by Pike Ridge Beagles on Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

randy hicks

Re: Clinton Wins Ohio and Texas

Post by randy hicks »

A women president,hmmmmm I bet if she wins this nothing changes actually none of the candidates seem for the people rather they seem more corporate.The banking system runs this country.....

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

Do you care about your guns & your 2nd Amendment rights?
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10

rock crusher

Post by rock crusher »

CentMo7023 wrote:Do you care about your guns & your 2nd Amendment rights?
just looking for better economy.they will have to pry my guns from my cold dead fingers.

anti clinton/hussin

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

I agree, rockcrusher
Panther Creek Beagles

OutLaws

Post by OutLaws »

I dunno i thinks its gonna be the same as when Bill was in there.
home of
Hurry up Spank'em
Hurry up Gator

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Well boys we have 3 liberals in the front. I think we're screwed. :oops: :annoyed: :angryfire: :moon:

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

Let's hope common sence prevails! LOL :roll: :angryfire:
Panther Creek Beagles

Mark H

Post by Mark H »

I dont know maybe i am wrong but when bill was pres. at least i had money in my pocket gas was pretty cheap and i could afford to go to a trail sometimes or take my family to dinner and a movie.Yeah i know he cheated on his wife and smoked dope way back when and probaly lied about a few things but my god at least it was better than what we have now. Now before you start badgering me and ban me from the board. i aint much on politics just a hard working man who likes his money to stay right here in my wallet..
LP GRCH Skyview Smoke
LP RCH Bryants little buddy

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

Mark H wrote:I dont know maybe i am wrong but when bill was pres. at least i had money in my pocket gas was pretty cheap and i could afford to go to a trail sometimes or take my family to dinner and a movie.Yeah i know he cheated on his wife and smoked dope way back when and probaly lied about a few things but my god at least it was better than what we have now. Now before you start badgering me and ban me from the board. i aint much on politics just a hard working man who likes his money to stay right here in my wallet..

amen mark,when bill was in office,i was turning down jobs,had too much work and noit enough workers,now,totally opposite,my opinion is,if mcclain gets it,we are in for 4 more years of the same bs we have had,i never really kept up with politics till now,now that i everyones money is gone,gas is high,and homes are bein repoed,i started paying attention,and the one thing that i cannot understand to save my life is why is obama the democratic nomminee,hillary recieved more acctual votes by red blooded americans that acctually got in their car and pumped a tank of 4 dollar a gallon gas in and drove to the polling place to voice their opinnion,yet,these delligates made the decision,so why vote???????????

remember when bush ran against al gore???????

same thing,all gore won the popular vote,he recieved more acctual votes then bush,and now look at us,seems to me these delagates and super delegates need stripped of their power,count the acctual votes from us that feel the affect of their b.s.

jmho :angryfire:
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

randy hicks

Post by randy hicks »

electoral college,sucks maybe way back when this was needed for that time and day.today the popular vote for a president should be the only thing that matters. and yeah i do like my guns and if "they "who ever that might be want them then they will just haft to come and take them.now since the women is out who do you all think about who should run this country for the next four years. just curious