NEXT 4 YEAR

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jd casey

NEXT 4 YEAR

Post by jd casey »

hOW DO YOU SEE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS UNDER OBAMA OR McCAIN :oops:

paducahky1

Re: NEXT 4 YEAR

Post by paducahky1 »

i see it as a up hill battle, whoever wins will spend their 4 years tryng to repair the damage that has been done, my prayers will be with them both :???:
never met a horse that couldnt be rode or a man that couldnt be throwd

jd casey

Post by jd casey »

I agree.

Tim Croley

Post by Tim Croley »

jd, I heard your Obama's running mate. Is it true?????? :lol:
Mountain Ash Beagles

jd casey

Post by jd casey »

See what we have here is a failure of communication. I'm not a supporter of obama. But that don't mean you have to take down them obama signs at the barber shop :shock:

JAMES ROLLINS

Post by JAMES ROLLINS »

Its funny you are talking about this guy Obama !
I got this in a email yesterday about him, Sure made me think and dig out my Bible to read...

AS IRON SHARPENS IRON, SO A MAN SHARPENS ANOTHER." PROVERBS 27:17

This will make you re-think : A Trivia question in Sunday School : How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations ? Guess the Answer? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is. Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything .. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it! I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

He did as a Fact , come out of No Where to get the Democratic ticket for Office... Think about it !!!!!!!

My other thought on this is ,
Its ruff right now in this Ole World, but Im affraid you aint seen Nothing yet .
Keep your Guns Locked and Loaded !!!
You think Liber city Riots or Los Angles riots were bad
That was just a small fire cracker compaired to whats to come !
Mark it down , I told you so !!!!!!!
I seen this on another board and thought I would pass it on.

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

John McCain, more of the same.

FACT: He's voted with the President over 90% of the time. That's higher than just about any other Republican, House or Senate.

FACT: Bush has a 33% approval rating.

I guess you have to ask yourself......Do I really want more of the same?
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

James Rollins, please read the Bible in total context, not just some interesting parallels that come up...

The AntiChrist of Revelations will come out of the revived Roman Empire, not the United States...we arent even mentioned in Bible prophecy unless you count the verses regarding the Merchants of Tarshish and the young lions within....

The AntiChrist and his kingdom will NOT have anything to do with the United States, he will have control of the Revived Roman empire and will be limited to that area of the world.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

denny606

Post by denny606 »

HUH? :?: :?:
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

Obama is not the guy that you are talking about unless he is a homosexual. Also, in the Bible, when they mention the Gods of our Fathers, they are talking about the Jews. Therefore, the man has to be at least part Jewish. Not sure if Obama is part Jewish.

You have to be careful when comparing Bible verses because of the different translations. This is based on the 1611 King James Bible.
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

The Anti-Christ will even sway the most Godly. That is how slick he will be. Don't give Obama too much credit. He is really not that smart. :lol:
But. if elected, Obama may get the Anti-Christ a foothold after Obama screws the entrire world up and dismantles a major superpower and lets his buddies get the nuke. You think it is bad now.... :roll:

randy hicks

Post by randy hicks »

How powerful a man or women would haft to be to bring all the people to together to act as one, I doubt i see it in mylife time.hitler was before my time,heck the people of iraq let sadam hid in hole. in the sport of beagling a judge will award the winner and men still disagree. the presidency only a hundred grand a year job,why do so many with so much money want this job,mccain said the middle class was people with 5 million or more. wouldnt a job that paid a hundred grand seem like a janitors job to the wealthy.this country is ran by banking systems and the electorial college.not, we the people.

as far as god goes,I welcome god back I believe so much that I see death as going to that place as describe in the bible heaven now how can you get sad about that,the anticrist what about him i know how the book ends he looses.