Obama or McCain?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Obama or McCain

Obama
32%
McCain
68%

Total votes: 74

bradadkins

Obama or McCain?

Post by bradadkins »

No Bashing..just who would you vote for..vote in the poll.

what is the beaglers voice?

:cool:
Adkins Bluegrass Beagles
That's How I Roll

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Re: Obama or McCain?

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

I am so happy my grandfather's generation didn't sell out for $$$ during WWWI and WW2 and the depression or we'd all be disarmed and speaking German. Maybe speaking Arabic is OK. :idea:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

This is now in the Patriotism forum. :bigsmile:

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Can't believe 10 gunners/beaglers on this forum who are actually going to vote for Obama. This is troubling for me. I would expect this board to have voted 95% or better against Obama and the liberal cool-aid drinkers. We always said in the military there would always be the 5%'ers but not the 25%'ers. This is not a good sign my friends. God help us... We are in it deep.

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

I guess I'm number 11!!!

John McCain, more of the same. After 8 year of this bad $$$$, I'm voting for change and McCain ain't it.

I think you guys might want to be hiding your guns. The poles are showing Obama in the lead by at least 8 percentage points!!! His lead is gonna get bigger too after what Palin said over the weekend about Obama rubb'n shoulders with "a known terrorist". Most people are calling it a blatent lie. She's acting like an animal backed into a corner.......willing to do anything if it's staring at a sure death!!!

OH!!! I can't wait to see what "TROOPERGATE" brings for her and McCain on October 10, (If you don't know what it is just google "troopergate", you might be amazed at what ya see).

One more note, the more people that register to vote usually means more votes for democrats and those numbers are rising rapidly!!!

Just stirr'n the pot,
Da Chief
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Chief his name is Bill Ayers and he held Obama's first political fundraiser at his home, I think that constitutes rubbing shoulders. They live in the same subdivision along with people like pharacon and the Rezko's. Obama is leading the poles for the same reason the government is in the shape it is in (uninformed people voting for a party).

The democrats are always leading until the voting starts. The liberal media has a hard time controling that.

I feel sorry for the coming generations because the people in this country want government to be the fix all rather than holding themselves and government responsible for their actions.

People use your common sense and do your own research. For goodness sake stop depending on the media or your buddies to tell everything you think you know about what is going on. These computers are a handy tools if you just use it.

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

guess i was number 2 cheif, remember, a working man who is voting republican is like a chicken votin for colonel saunders

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

modock kennels wrote:guess i was number 2 cheif, remember, a working man who is voting republican is like a chicken votin for colonel saunders
So you think we are not working men or just stupid? I tell you what....when Obama gets in and you hear a huge sucking sound I will be waiting for you all to come on here so I can tell you that many warned you but you stuck your head in the sand because you thought Obama was going to put 20 bucks more in your wallet a week, LOL. News flash...the working man will be paying more taxes and see less of his paycheck but more importantly we will have elected our first president with ties with our enemies. Pretty sad. Well I did spend 8 years in the service so misinformed left wing :bozo: :bozo: could vote...have at it. :D Part of me is looking forward for Obama to win so I can rag on you kool-aid drinkers for the next four years. ;)

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Actually, I find it rather ironic that any sportsman or sportswoman who values the freedoms we have enjoyed for so many years to be put in jepordy or risk a president who has voted against the 2nd Ammendment at every opportunity. Do you not think that our rights to hunt will be next? Our rights to hunt are under attack everyday and new legislation is being proposed in many states that would limit the amount of hounds we can keep or impose huge fees, etc. to own more than a few hounds. Do you think the left wingers once in office will not want more radical changes once they have control of all levels of our government? Either I am paranoid or many are naive. :?: :idea:

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I think it's about right that a working man would vote for a republican; leave the democraps with their BS for the welfare recipients (the only ones that will actually benefit because it's the republicans that yanked them off the government tit in the mid-90's) and the youngsters that are stuck in fantasyland and haven't caught on just yet.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

I'll take 4 more years of the same. The Liberals in congress have a much lower Approval Rateing than Bush because they have the real power and MOST of the people aren't stupid enough to belive Obama will give them a tax break. The president is a whipping post wake up. Think I'll vote for a liberal scumbag so he can take our guns,da da da,you say it won't happen well the big Washington gun control win was by one vote. Thats what is wrong with America people vote their wallet insted of for not killing babies.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

>
> THIS ABSOLUTELY UNREAL__MAYBE OUR NEXT
> PRESIDENT ???? Not My Vote!!
>
> 'Meet the Press' transcript for
> Sept. 7, 2008
>
> From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the
> Press' Senator Obama was asked about
> his stance on the American Flag. Obama
> Explains National Anthem Stance
>
> Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General
> Bill Ginn ' USAF (ret.) asked
> Obama to explain why he doesn't follow
> protocol when the National
> Anthem is played.
>
> The General also stated to the Senator that
> according to the United
> States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec.
> 171... During rendition of the
> national anthem when the flag is displayed,
> all present except those in
> uniform are expected to stand at attention
> facing the flag with the
> right hand over the heart. At the very
> least, 'Stand and Face It'
>
> Senator Obama Live on Sunday states,
> 'As I've said about the flag pin, I
> don't want to be perceived as taking
> sides, Obama said.
>
> 'There are a lot of people in the world
> to whom the American flag is a
> symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself
> conveys a war-like message.
> You know, the bombs bursting in air and
> all. It should be swapped for
> something less parochial and less
> bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like
> To Teach the World To Sing.' If that
> were our anthem, then I might
> salute it. 'We should consider to
> reinvent our National Anthem as well
> as to redesign our Flag to better offer our
> enemies hope and love. My
> wife disrespects the Flag for many personal
> reasons. Together she and I
> have attended several flag burning
> ceremonies in the past, many years
> ago. She has her views and I have
> mine'.
>
> WHAAAAAAAT !!!
>
> Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it
> right. This could possibly be
> our next President.
>
> I, for one, am speechless.
>

billy

Post by billy »

the people who say that a working man should not vote for a republican cause me to wonder.
Are they union?
If so why are they union?
I think its so they can make outrages money while NOT WORKING.

they whine all the time: I need breaks
its not in my contact
thats not my job
were being screwed by management
I need another break
I work harder than everyone else
Thats why I need barack husain obama to give me a free ride
just because I am here means I am working
I need another break

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
I get sick of people that refer to themselves as working men
if they have to say it, than they may not know what a hard day is
pprch Dano's Baby Girl

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

Hey billy,

Walk in my shoes and I'll show you "UNION" the IBEW way!!! You'll never go back!!! But hey, I wouldn't want to ruin you.

We're hard working. I'll bet we can work you under a table with just our brains. We're smarter because we train constantly. We have our own training institutions called local JATC's.

WAKE UP!!! Union is not the same as it was back in the 60's and 70's. Those days left in the 80's. We don't get paid holidays, paid vacations, or sick days. Basically, if we don't work, we don't get paid. There is no such thing as seniority here either. Signatory contractors can fire or let go anyone at any time. No one is protected, not even our Business Manager, (union boss to you). But if we're fired for no reason, our hall will fight for us. Who's gonna fight for you, yourself??? Good luck with that against the MAN.

Go ahead and fight the MAN all on your own. I'll go the collective voice and not only get paid what I'm worth but with good benefits that we should ALL have as Americans such as health care, dental, optical, and retirement for not only the worker but the whole family..................or don't you want that for ALL Americans? A collective voice will always speak a lot louder even in a whisper.

Did I take your words personally, you bet I did. I'm as hard of a worker as you'll ever be. I can use my brain to easily stay ahead. You also might want to watch what you say here, I'm by far not the only one here. I'm one of the few that speaks my mind on this board. Remember??? We've been known to use base ball bats and concrete shoes!!!

I'm for change and you can't get more than Obama, period!!! He's com'in and you can't stop it so lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!!!

Just stir'n the pot but with vigor this time,
Da Chief

PS. You also might want to hide your guns as well.
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

local 33g...tabacco and grainmillers union, what a beautiful thing!!! I think it would ruin them