Shocking McCain Video's!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sanfordssj

Shocking McCain Video's!

Post by sanfordssj »

HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Rneil

Re: Shocking McCain Video's!

Post by Rneil »

What is your point? Give something more than a one line statement.

All you can knock on is his political choices and bandwagon on someone’s post for Obama. The difference is Obama has no experience and is tied to the Muslim Word, their beliefs, people who bombed our own capital and are proud of it. Obama has been trained in Black Liberation Theology which means he aligns his beliefs with Dr. Cone, Malcolm X, and Rev. Right. Who stated the Christian Religion is a gutter religion. If the Bible, which was used to start and build this country, did not align itself with Black Liberation Theology then God was their enemy.

You don't stay in a church for 17 plus years if you don't have the same beliefs. He admitted the muslim world would work with him because he lived with them for several years, quote from Obama on CNN News.

He talks about his poor Grandparents yet they sent him to Harvard after he came back from the muslim world.

Hell, write what you really think and believe. Doesn’t mean we can’t run dogs, we just will not agree on this.
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

green river

Post by green river »

I watched the videos and I"ll comment on the first one. Calling him a hot head....Yeah he probably was. Don't you think that 40 years later he may have calmed down? I'm 33 and I can tell you that just 5 years ago I had a quick temper. I've matured some and I'm not that same person. Before that when I was in the Marines I was very hot headed and quick tempered. While he was a POW I'm sure he didn't enjoy being there so I would think he would be quick tempered. I'm sure he has learned alot in the last 40 years.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

I just wanted to post video's like Rneil and Pike Ridge. You can find this stuff all day long, and its all a bunch of crap! Bottom line is pick your strong pionts out of each canidate and let them battle it out in the debates! There is so much negative propaganda out there with youtube and all of these other web sites you can not trust anything!
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
McDavids KY Lucky Charm

jd casey

Post by jd casey »

Sanfordssj you going to make them mad :angry: one side of the story alone. :vamp: like FOX NEWS. :D

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Just like Fox News huh...

You bleeding heart liberals are starting to make me sick...there is ONE party in this counrty that has as one of its MAIN PLATFORMS the inherent right to kill unborn babies...all of you that so blindly and willingly follow these murderers do so at your own risk before God...Barack Obama voted AGAINST a ban on a procedure that basically is a live birth and placing the baby in isolation so HE OR SHE CAN DIE...AFTER BIRTH mind you, not while still in the womb. You can proudly state your support for these people all you want to, the facts are the facts. JD, the fact that you are from the state I proudly call my second home, where God loving and decent people have lived for generations, makes me ill that you would support DEMOCRATS that support infanticide. The good people that I know in the Corbin, Barboursville, and London area are appalled at what DEMOCRATS support. Its a sad state of affairs when people will blindly follow those DEDICATED to murdering unborn babies...think they arent??? Try talking a dyed in the wool Democrat and you will see how riled up they get when you talk about how bad abortions are.

The other thing that is getting pretty old is how anything GOOD for our Country is BAD for Democrats...if the economy is good, well thats BAD for Democrats. Winning the war in Iraq, naw, thats bad for Democrats. Conversely, if its BAD for the United States, its GOOD for Democrats...Economy in the toilet, hey thats GREAT FOR DEMOCRATS...war in Iraq going badly, GREAT FOR DEMOCRATS. To be a Democrat is to be on the wrong side of the US...the BAD side.

I am not necessarily in love with John McCain for president, however since he is PRO LIFE(funny term cuz the opposite is PRO CHOICE which equals PRO DEATH) and has nominated a PRO LIFE running mate, he would be the obvious choice for those that cherish babies...

Hey liberals, keep supporting candidates that fight for the RIGHT TO MURDER unborn babies...

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

bluegrass wrote:Just like Fox News huh...

You bleeding heart liberals are starting to make me sick...there is ONE party in this counrty that has as one of its MAIN PLATFORMS the inherent right to kill unborn babies...all of you that so blindly and willingly follow these murderers do so at your own risk before God...Barack Obama voted AGAINST a ban on a procedure that basically is a live birth and placing the baby in isolation so HE OR SHE CAN DIE...AFTER BIRTH mind you, not while still in the womb. You can proudly state your support for these people all you want to, the facts are the facts. JD, the fact that you are from the state I proudly call my second home, where God loving and decent people have lived for generations, makes me ill that you would support DEMOCRATS that support infanticide. The good people that I know in the Corbin, Barboursville, and London area are appalled at what DEMOCRATS support. Its a sad state of affairs when people will blindly follow those DEDICATED to murdering unborn babies...think they arent??? Try talking a dyed in the wool Democrat and you will see how riled up they get when you talk about how bad abortions are.

The other thing that is getting pretty old is how anything GOOD for our Country is BAD for Democrats...if the economy is good, well thats BAD for Democrats. Winning the war in Iraq, naw, thats bad for Democrats. Conversely, if its BAD for the United States, its GOOD for Democrats...Economy in the toilet, hey thats GREAT FOR DEMOCRATS...war in Iraq going badly, GREAT FOR DEMOCRATS. To be a Democrat is to be on the wrong side of the US...the BAD side.

I am not necessarily in love with John McCain for president, however since he is PRO LIFE(funny term cuz the opposite is PRO CHOICE which equals PRO DEATH) and has nominated a PRO LIFE running mate, he would be the obvious choice for those that cherish babies...

Hey liberals, keep supporting candidates that fight for the RIGHT TO MURDER unborn babies...

Tony

Don't let ONE issue be the deciding factor for your vote! You can tell in your post that this means a lot to you, but being one sided like this also forces a man to wear blinders. We all have our differences and pro life/pro choice is one that many feel is important, but it isn't going to be the one issue that makes me pick the guy who i feel is the best possible candidate to run this country. All i'm saying is to keep an open opinion the next few months and lets watch what happens with these four terrible choices.

Good post Tony!
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
McDavids KY Lucky Charm

jd casey

Post by jd casey »

Bluegrass I"m pro life my vote is for mccain and your right about back home here. I voted republican every time .They are some on here that just tell one side of the story. But i still like what they say the fox news was a joke to see how bigger response. THE FOX NEWS gets me mad to :D

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Unfortunately this ONE ISSUE is enough to trump others in my opinion...I think all the issues are important, but the sanctity of INNOCENT LIFE is so great that it severly outweighs taxes, borders, and even war. If you OBJECTIVELY looked at what abortion supporters really advocate, I believe the only way to support them is to hate children. That may seem extreme to some, but they are militant about this one issue.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

John McCain, more of the same.

FACT: He's voted with the President over 90% of the time. That's higher than just about any other Republican, House or Senate.

FACT: Bush has a 33% approval rating.

I guess you have to ask yourself......Do I really want more of the same?
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Hey Long Hair, do you support killing unborn babies?? If you dont, know this: the demons you support DO :shock:

Isnt it kinda being a hyppocrite if you support abortion AFTER you have been born??

Tony

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Obama, more of the same.

Fact: He's voted with the majority in congress over 90% of the time. That is much higher than John McCain or any Republican.

Fact: Congress' approval rating is 18%

I guess you do have to ask yourself.......do you really want more of the same??????
Chief Long Hair wrote:John McCain, more of the same.

FACT: He's voted with the President over 90% of the time. That's higher than just about any other Republican, House or Senate.

FACT: Bush has a 33% approval rating.

I guess you have to ask yourself......Do I really want more of the same?
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852