Dear Mr. Obama

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Re: Dear Mr. Obama

Post by bluegrass »

Hehe, good post Randy... :nod:

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:moon:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

I said what I think.....and it looks like I must have hit close to home. My family has left enough blood in Vietnam and we had a cousin sent home from Iraq in a box last year.....I feel like I owe it to them to speak what I think.....they died so I could do just that!

BTW.......I have met my last coward in Evansville, and it just so happens he was a Marine as well, and a lawyer. That dont mean all Marines are cowards, or all lawyers......it just means this lawyer happened to be a coward who had served in the Marines.

Best to you.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:moon:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Spoken like a true liberal....darn Pine Mountain, you think YOU should have free speech, yet when someone else with a differing opinion from yours makes arguments you think its ok to threaten them...You would have actually assaulted someone for speaking their mind???

"IF YOU HAD SAID THAT A FEW YEARS AGO I WOULD BE IN JAIL, AND YOU WOULD BE IN TRACTION"

Thats pretty bold of you since YOU dont know Randy either...maybe it would be the other way around??

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Preach that TRUTH, Wrongside! :thumbsup:

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Bob,
Thank god for ur son,he as well as others let us sleep in peace at night.As alan jackson once said i too dont know the difference between iraq or iran.Why doesnt anyone speak to the troops anyway? I would like to hear what they think of war.You always seem to see true colors around election time so here is mine.I would not vote for obama for several reasons,Name me one thing he has accomplished and only one.Thats what i thought they are none. Prove me wrong.
Most are voting on a personality alone.Make me believe he is not a towel head.Please.Before the race card is played let me dismess the thoughts.I would vote for muhamed ali or michael jordan lots of great blacks just not obama,hell i dont even like his name.What does he stand for anyway?

On to mcain at least he has fought for the country i love,my father was a pow also.Icould not imagine after dealing with that why in the world he would want to hold office.Can he do it if elected? I doubt it.I dont agree with lots of his ideals but i do believe in his vp.So in the event of death i do believe she could hold us together, Guess i will still vote just cant make myself pull obamas lever. They both have there own ideals just not impressed with eiethers personality.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

YOU PROBLY DON'T KNOW BUT THE STOCK MARKET LOST ALMOST A TRILLION DOLLARS IN TWO DAY'S.
I sure hope you noticed 2 days later.....and the stock market is back to where it started the week. Somethings never change....time is your friend. Best to you.

GO RON PAUL!