do i have this straight

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JUDE

Re: do i have this straight

Post by JUDE »

If we hadn't had a democratic congress to partially control George Bush , the
last 4 years I'd hate to think of the mess we would have been in . With that said I
don't endorse or plan to vote for any of "our" presidential candidates , it's ashame
our great country couldn't have come up with a better choice .

Does anyone know why our country would even consider someone of Muslim
descent or a woman :shock: to be in our next presidential election ???

BUSH !!!

Yes he gets the blame for that one too :lol: .

John Lear

Post by John Lear »

Can you Democrats say "NAFTA", the great (HA!) Clinton plan. Everyone told him then that, "Yes it would look good for a while, but in 8 to 10 years after the workforce and taxes have been taken out of the national income it will be a disastor to the working class". But oh how easy it is to forget and only blame the current guy. Who is the ridiculous person that thinks the President is the only one making decisions in D.C. anyway. Lets talk about the last Stimulous check stipulations, as we all recall it was the Republican president that was the main push behind that, but it was the DEMOCRATS that wanted to included the highest end income people like Bill Gates and Donald Trump. Or did you guys convenientally forget that brilliant move too like NAFTA. Even Hillary got up in her campaign and talked about how bad a choice that it was and tried to say, "I told the President not to do that since it was a bad idea". And was it Bush who told those banks to lend money to low end credit level people? Come on people get a clue we are in the mess we are as a country because of our "Keep up with the Jones attitude not because of what party is in office. If you sling mud throw it on all of the guilty. I don't care much for either party and have not decided but I will consider facts not the blame throwing and pouting. If you think we are not doing good in Iraq and they would not be in your back door if we were not over there now talk to someone who JUST got back from there not the media.

wildhare2

Post by wildhare2 »

This war is a joke. Spend trillions of dollars and we are in the same place we've been since the start. Blow them up and then re-build them, that is a joke.
Justin Rutledge

Home of FC, LPRCH LPBCH, HBCH, GRCH Creek Woods Blue

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

Maybe it's easy to bash other religion since your with the majority. Is he not american because he's not christian? is he not american because he's a democratic? hm.....i think some of you should keep your thoughts to yourself because your starting to mouth off like culls.
Minnesota Beagler

BriarCreekBeagles

Post by BriarCreekBeagles »

I'm not into politics but I will say this IF YOU DON"T VOTE THEN YOU ARE IN NO PLACE TO pee AND WHINE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS COUNTRY OR WHO"S RUNNING IT!
If you want your say you had better vote. Not voting in my opinion is a cop out. no we don't have much to choose from but at least we still have the right to choose :shock: keep not voting and they'll take that before long :ashamed:
"My Goal in life is to be the kind of person my hound thinks I am"
2 Cor. 10:4
Tuff Gun Beagles
Tuff Gun Mr. Breeze, Huff's Briar Bustin Outlaw, Coming home-Lone Acres Ax Grinder