How can you vote LIBERAL and be a hunter??

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Re: How can you vote LIBERAL and be a hunter??

Post by bluegrass »

This post has been up for almost two weeks now and NO ONE has been able to even come close to what would be deemed a rational answer to any of my questions.

I would have thought that SOMEONE would have tried to at least justify things but I am apparently wrong.

Could it be that its impossible to do both??? :shock:

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

TC

Post by TC »

They just caint do it Tony
just like their candidate they dont have ANY viable arguments to ANY REAL questions.......
Common just Drink!!!! LISTEN to My VOICE!!!! Drink Deeper!!!!
I WILL LEAD YOU!!!!! But YOU MUST DRINK!!!! Dont ASK what it is!! Just drink!!! I will Explain it all later!!!! :roll:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

AS A REGISTERED INDEPENDENT, I DON'T BELIEVE IN NO KIND OF GUN CONTROL PERIOD .I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOVERNMENT INTERFERING IN PRIVATE LIVES.I BELIEVE IN SMALL GOVERNMENT.I HATE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.I DON'T LIKE THE GOVERNMENT SPYING ON US AS CITIZENS.I BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUION AND IT DOES NOT MENTION CONSERATIVE OR LIBERAL NOWHERE IN IT. ALL OF US ARE CREATED EQUAL.SO THE QUESTION HAS NO ANSWER.
PINE MT BEAGLES

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered