Outrage Of The Week

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Keystone Kid

Outrage Of The Week

Post by Keystone Kid »

* I enjoy meeting new Beaglers & Squirrel Dog Owners. It's a blessing to find other's with such unique interests.
* I also enjoy helping future hunters.

http://www.heasleyskeystonekennels.com

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Re: Outrage Of The Week

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

I moved this post over to Partiotism since we are exchanging inputs concerning the upcoming election and this one more reason to be careful who you vote for this upcoming election.

Here is a little clip from the link above:

""While participating in a panel discussion sponsored by the National Jewish Democratic Council, Hastings unleashed his incendiary rhetoric on Palin, saying, "If Sarah Palin isn't enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you darn well had better pay attention. Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don't care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through.""

Rneil

Re: Outrage Of The Week

Post by Rneil »

Here is another clip:

He is only the sixth federal judge to be impeached and removed from office in all of American history. Sounds like a credible guy.

For those who may have forgotten, or perhaps never knew, Hastings used to be a federal judge. Then he was indicted for accepting a bribe of $150,000 in a criminal case, in return for agreeing to impose a lenient sentence and order the assets of two defendants charged with 21 counts of racketeering to be returned to them.

The U.S. House of Representatives voted 413 to 3 to impeach him. He was convicted by the Senate a year later, by a vote of 69 to 26, and was impeached and removed from office.
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08