Here is an easy way to do your research on both candidates

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Chief Long Hair

Here is an easy way to do your research on both candidates

Post by Chief Long Hair »

I beg you all to look at these links. I did, every word of it on both sites. They are in their own words and approved by them. No one is twisting or "spinning" their words. Read for yourself and then decide..........if you're willing to be open minded.

For John McCain:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Undecided/WhyMcCain.htm

For Barak Obama:

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

Rneil

Re: Here is an easy way to do your research on both candidates

Post by Rneil »

Are you serious? This is what both sides want you to know. Their side of the story, research is digging in and looking for the truth. Some people are looking for something that makes them feel good for their choice. Do you think Obama would talk about this:

By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association". About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).

Do some real research and look up Antoin "Tony" Rezko. Do the same for both sides.

This is real information.
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Thanks for posting Rod and shedding new light on the worst candidate in the history of the USA. Anyone who votes for Obama needs to go get an operation and have their head removed from their :moon:
People are so upset with Bush that they are going to throw the baby out with the bath water.
If the education system doesn't quit brainwashing our youth this once great nation will become a third rate third world country. Didn't I read that Da Chief is a teacher? If so, go figure.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Hey Ed, I think it's great you got the promotion to Moderator, and in this great free Country of ours your free to your opinion and can slander the candidates until who gets it, but it really serves you no gain to pick personal fights with people of differing opinion than yourself and only serves to tarnish the badge you now wear as Moderator.
I see now, that novacain & palin are on the personal attack campaign and it's gotta hurt when it comes down to being afraid and start shooting yourself in the foot. I had rather cain & able took the higher ground and run on their merits and ignored Nobama like he did in the debate... :( ... I think this mudslinging is gonna kill his chance at the swing vote...jmho
Not much fun here till this dang elections over ... go'in UP to get neocain a hare's foot before election for luck, think'n he's gonna need it... ;)
(hands clasping face) we sho in a mess... :shock:

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Patch,
Just voicing my opinion and I am not very happy with the education system in this country brainwashing our youth. In fact, my daughter has had three phone calls this week from an education dept. survey team to see who she is going to vote for.
I ain't making this pesonal Patch..just voicing my opinion on the most important election in our lifetime. If that means I hurt someones feeling...so be it. If Bev doesn't approve of it then she can remove me from Mod. Until then...I will continue to voice my opinion and I won't hold back. :hammer:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

What took you so long, Patch? It's so like you to use someone's moderator or board owner's status to belittle, object, or otherwise guilt them into neutrality -- especially if their opinion doesn't match yours. I say this because I never see you take objection when it agrees. ;) I know it's the mentality of many to believe that "management" is TEH EVUL!!!...and therefore not afforded the same courtesies and rights as everyone else. Aaron, Ed, and I have a right to our opinions, and the right of rebuttal.

And personal attacks?
I think you, Bev, Rneil, and all you other McCain BELIEVERS need to do a more credible research if you ask me. How can you speak your opinion without doing research such as GOING TO BOTH WEBSITES AT LEAST. OH!!! I know!!! It's done all the time on this board, that how you can do it!!! My bad and how stupid of me.
Does this count? Because I didn't see you on that thread spreading that smug and indignation at Jeff. Oh wait...

Ed's badge is not tarnished. This is a political thread -- an animal all unto itself, and emotions are going to run high. Heated debates are allowed. The personal attacks are going in both directions, remember that. And if you don't want to get bitten, then don't put your hand into the shark tank.

Repetitive threads and profanity rules still apply.

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

think you, Bev, Rneil, and all you other McCain BELIEVERS need to do a more credible research if you ask me. How can you speak your opinion without doing research such as GOING TO BOTH WEBSITES AT LEAST. OH!!! I know!!! It's done all the time on this board, that how you can do it!!! My bad and how stupid of me.
I have done research on McCain. We have two choices and I would like to see change. When I seen the email going around about Obama not putting his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag I thought there was no way this was true. The bottom line is I researched enough to know that Obama is not the right person for the United States of America. People ignore the facts about Obama. The people he is associated with, the money trail and his close personal friends. Is McCain my first choice for the job? No however; he is the one running. He has my vote.

I am not attacking anyone who is voting for Obama, I am just putting out the facts if you choose to read them.
New site uploaded 2-5-08

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Here is just one of many examples of the educational systems bias. I raised four children and have witnessed an ever alarming liberalization in schools and colleges. Kids (college or 18 yrs. old of course..and all the school mock voting for kids under 18) are feeling pressured to vote for the most of the liberal candidates. The govt. wants to keep preachers mouth's shut concerning politics but they give a free reign to our educators to preach intolerance towards any conservative values...whether religous or political and further campaign for certain candidates (first, Gore and now Nobama). I told my wife the next time the education survey teams calls to hand me the phone. It won't be pretty and I guarantee they will never call again! For all you who enjoy the 2nd Ammendment...stock up now becasue the cost to shoot or hunt is going to sky rocket under Obama and ultimately his party will go after your guns. Make no mistake about that. You're going to need that extra 20 bucks in your wallet because when Obama is done with this country it will cost 20 bucks for a box of shotgun shells...if the peasants and slaves are even allowed to own them any longer.
Vote your heart...it is a free country...but be ready for change, in the WRONG :arrow: under Nobama. :angel:

Colorado Teachers' Pro-Obama Bias Out Of Control
September 23, 2008 - 12:37pm — Rocky Mountain Right Many of you heard last week about Andrew Hallam, the Metro State teacher who assigned his students an assignment to trash Sarah Palin. Rocky Mountain Right has obtained a copy of the assignment itself and found a few aspects to it that the MSM has chosen to gloss over for the most part.

In addition to attacking Palin, students were urged to find three commentaries from "supporters of the Democratic Party criticizing Palin's statements, Obama's criticism of Palin, or statements of fact found in the news or other sources about Palin's personal life". I'd like to point out that the bold text was not added here for effect but is exactly as Andrew Hallam wrote it.

Today we get news that Aurora Public Schools has suspended an 11 year-old for wearing an anti-Obama shirt. Fox 31 reports:

Aurora Public Schools would not talk about the case but said the district "Respects a student's right to free speech, such as the right to wear specific clothing," but administrators say they review any situation that interrupts the learning environment.

The Left is watching as Barack Obama's campaign slips away and is clearly getting very desperate. There have always been bad apples in the educational system who have made it their personal mission to show their students "the way to liberalism" but in the past they have at least made the pretense of denying their intentions. You can expect more and more incidents like this as liberals become convinced that electing Obama is such a priority that they can trample any rule that is a hindrance.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Bev wrote:What took you so long, Patch? It's so like you to use someone's moderator or board owner's status to belittle, object, or otherwise guilt them into neutrality -- especially if their opinion doesn't match yours. I say this because I never see you take objection when it agrees. ;) I know it's the mentality of many to believe that "management" is TEH EVUL!!!...and therefore not afforded the same courtesies and rights as everyone else. Aaron, Ed, and I have a right to our opinions, and the right of rebuttal.

And personal attacks?
I think you, Bev, Rneil, and all you other McCain BELIEVERS need to do a more credible research if you ask me. How can you speak your opinion without doing research such as GOING TO BOTH WEBSITES AT LEAST. OH!!! I know!!! It's done all the time on this board, that how you can do it!!! My bad and how stupid of me.
Does this count? Because I didn't see you on that thread spreading that smug and indignation at Jeff. Oh wait...

Ed's badge is not tarnished. This is a political thread -- an animal all unto itself, and emotions are going to run high. Heated debates are allowed. The personal attacks are going in both directions, remember that. And if you don't want to get bitten, then don't put your hand into the shark tank.

Repetitive threads and profanity rules still apply.
I'm glad to see that Ed is still standing strong and voicing his opinion! He can preach the McCain crap all he wants, and has a right to do that, just as much as the rest of us on here. We all have opinions and this is a forum to share, and learn from. I may not agree with him or the next guy, but i respect the point of view no matter what! All of you moderators have a right to give your opinion an any subject here.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

I'm glad to see that Ed is still standing strong and voicing his opinion! He can preach the McCain crap all he wants, and has a right to do that, just as much as the rest of us on here. We all have opinions and this is a forum to share, and learn from. I may not agree with him or the next guy, but i respect the point of view no matter what! All of you moderators have a right to give your opinion one any subject here.
That is correct

• Ed, keep preaching McCain Crap
• Sanford, keep supporting Obama so he can support terrorist
• I, will keep posting the facts

Posted: February 24, 2008
5:44 pm Eastern
By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Obama worked with terrorist
Senator helped fund organization that rejects 'racist' Israel's existence

JERUSALEM – The board of a nonprofit organization on which Sen. Barack Obama served as a paid director alongside a confessed domestic terrorist granted funding to a controversial Arab group that mourns the establishment of Israel as a "catastrophe" and supports intense immigration reform, including providing drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens.

The co-founder of the Arab group in question, Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi, also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.
New site uploaded 2-5-08

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Ed,
I'm glad you have such strong convictions and support your belief, that's great. It's only when you reply to someone to get their head out of their ***, that strikes me personal. You go fella... ;)

Bev,
I don't recall expressing my preference for one party/person or the other.
Thanks for coming to Ed's defence but it was un-needed.
I think your "shark tanks" bark is worse than it's bite... :lol:
See you at the polls... ;)

Ark

Post by Ark »

How somebody can still be undecided this far into the race with two men so different in their experiences and beliefs is beyond me.

http://www.ontheissues.org is a pretty good site to look at it.

In my opinion its better to go by what someone has done in the past instead of what they say theyll do in the future.

Obama promises tax cuts but his votes have been close to 100% in raising them.

Go figure.
CopperheadHillBeagles.com

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

S.R.Patch wrote:Ed,
I'm glad you have such strong convictions and support your belief, that's great. It's only when you reply to someone to get their head out of their ***, that strikes me personal. You go fella... ;)
No offense taken Patch. Wasn't directed at anyone personally. Just a way of expressing my passion concerning this election. When this election is over....maybe the waters will calm a bit. Quite frankly after watching the debates I don't have a good feeling about either candidate but I will have to vote for McCain. Just could never vote for anyone with Obama's history. NEVER.
Good luck to you Patch....I never have figured out who you were voting for?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

The two emotions that will sway people now are anger or fear, I have both... :eyes:
I see now we are lead along like sheep by the two parties and what they put forward for choosing. We have a choice but the path we take is pre-destined by the powers that be, I never felt so helpless before.
Wall Street has shown the power they have over the system and altho the Gov has stepped in to support them with our money, they are infuriated by their intrusion as they come with restrictions.
Those of us who have lived within our means are getting hit from both sides, investments are going down, and safe money is worth nothing. The thing that keeps me sane is counting the many blessing I've been given. Hopes have been crushed, but if you look around you, you see the things that are truly important that money and finance can't buy. The meaning of true happiness is the one that holds your hand as you take your Sunday walk together, and hugs you get a bed time each night. Life is good as long as friends and family are near.

ps...that seat in the truck is still open if something breaks loose... ;)

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

Thanks for the help Patch but Bev's right. I'm not taking this personally and this is where you can bash someone more aggressively without the worry of being banned from this board, (especially if you side with the moderators LOL). I’ll show you all how this affects me.

Hey Bev!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend at our hunt. I‘ll bet you’ll have a great time. You're still invited to share a room with us if you want to. I'll leave politics out of it if you want as well; just all republicans have to sleep on the floor for what you all did to us for the last 8 years, ROFLMAO!!! Love ya to the rafters and can’t wait to see ya.

Hey Pike Ridge Beagles, you don't have to worry about me shaping young minds. You're right, I am a teacher but I teach our trade, electrical, to adults who already have a mind of their own. Bev also tried to get us hooked up at the Wurtland trial. I'm sorry I missed you. It sounds like we could've had a very interesting talk.

Guys, I use to be just…..like…..you. I use to be strictly republican since 1972 when I could first vote. I was scared of losing my guns (just like you), my way of life (just like you), and my feelings for this country (again just like you). I came from a small business family who despised democrats mainly because they supported unions and my father HATED unions. I inherited my father’s business along with his political views and I was fine with it. (Funny isn’t it that I’m union now AND HE SUPPORTS IT.)

Voting was simple back then. I would go to the voting booth only looking for one lever and that one said “Republican Ticket”. This was in a democrat town so I’m use to the verbal abuse. I started to change when George W. H. Bush stated the infamous “READ MY LIPS, NO NEW TAXES”. For those of you who never heard of this, he changed his mind after this statement, for what ever reason, and raised taxes!!! That statement became political suicide and loss the election to Clinton. That statement and reneging on Bush’s part changed my thinking and decided to split my vote for the first time ever in my life and vowed never to vote a straight ticket again. I voted for Ross Perot that election even though I voted for Bush the election before. He won me over when he said "Now looky here!!!" during a debate. I thought this guy talked my lingo.

I hated the idea at first about having a democrat as President. But after 4 years I discovered I had more money in my pocket and it went a hell of a lot farther than ever before. So I voted for Clinton and found it to be a very popular vote. He won by a landslide. Again I had more money in my pocket and again it went father but now the national debt looked like it would become a surplus. I could care less about the “Whitewater” scandal, it didn’t cost me anything and it seemed it couldn’t be proven. The cigar thing with Monica didn’t bother me either, I felt it was between him and his wife and “What’s the problem here, George Washington strayed as well”.

I voted for George W. Bush after Clinton, because I couldn’t see Al Gore running the show. And then I saw Bush steal the election in Florida. I thought what a crock of $$$$. I’ve hated him ever since. I then voted for John Kerry even though he was a poor choice but he was lesser of the two evils in my mind. I also think something funny happened in Ohio as well but that will never be proven in my lifetime. Never have I ever hated a President so much in my life.

That brings us to now. Am I voting for Obama because I hate Bush so much? I’ll admit that is part of it. Why? I see McCain as a Bush rerun and you know how much I hate this Bush. Besides Obama sounds OK to me so I guess you could say I’m voting FOR him but I’m also voting against McBush!!!

One more thing, I voted today. You guessed it, Obama and I'm dame proud of it too. But guess what...........I split my ticket like I said I would. I voted for our republican governor, Mitch Daniels. I'll have to admit though when I voted for Daniels; it was a vote for the lesser of the two evils again. He pi$$ed me off when he changed us to day light savings time and when he leased, (“gave” in my book), our toll road to the north to a foreign group.

I disagree with some of you here about how we should vote. I say, and many others believe this as well, vote your paycheck and lobby your interest. The guns are almost a dead issue since the Supreme Court recently ruled in favor of the 2nd amendment when Washington D.C. tried to ban guns in the city. It was a hard blow to the ones who wanted to ban guns all together.

Can never seem to stir this pot enough,
Da Chief.
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.